Company Directory | shoe22-com-glenn
Approximately 4 Reports Found

Mar 28 2005
Shoe22.com - Glenn Gardner Jr Ripoff is stealing innnocent people money And They Are Located In Clifton, New Jersey Author: Orlando, Florida On-Line Stores: Shoe22.com Clifton, New Jersey

Jul 17 2004
Shoe22.com, Glenn Gardner Jr. RIPOFF! Scam Artist. Stealing thousands of innocent peoples money. They got me and if you dont act now, they'll get more people! Internet Shoe22.com is Legit. Website was only experiencing technical difficuties Author: Arlin Height, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Shoe22.com, Glenn Gardner Jr. Nationwide

Jul 16 2004
Glenn Gardner Jr./ Shoe22.com rip off purchased 2 pair of Jordans on May 17th they processed my payment but I have yet to get my shoes, or no response to my e-mails. Internet Shoe22.com / Glenn Gardner Author: Pittsburg, California Internet: Glenn Gardner Jr. - Shoe22.com Internet

Jun 29 2004
Shoe22.com - Glenn Garder Jr. ripoff Clifton New Jersey Author: Sunbury, Pennsylvania Sales People: Shoe22.com - Glenn Garder Jr. Clifton, New Jersey