Company Directory | shoppers-advantage
Approximately 77 Reports Found

Jul 08 2014
TLG Shopper Shoppers Advantage;Trilegiant Corporation another crazy internet coupon scam site ripping me off monthly for no reason Stamford Connecticut Author: Carlsbad, California Computer Marketing Companies: TLG Shopper Internet

May 30 2014
Great Fun I was never told that I had gotten involved with Great Fun. I thought that I signed up for Shoppers Advantage. I did not find out who I was dealing with until my bank account was billed for almost $20. Great Fun Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Great Fun Nationwide

May 08 2014
Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Great fun signed me up with their subscription without telling me that they were signing me up with anither company as well (Shoppers Advantage). I would have got double charged until I checked my bank statement. Nashville Tennessee
Author: Calgary, Illinois Consumer Services: Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 27 2014
Affinion Group/Trilegiant Shoppers Advantage, Privacy Guard, Complete Home, Freescoresandmore, Credit Card Protection, Buyers Advantage, and Health Savers Scam, poor leadership, stealing from customers Westerville Nationwide Author: columbus, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Affinion Group/Trilegiant Nationwide

Mar 26 2014
TLG Great Fun Fraud 20$ rebate BEWARE!! Nashville Tennessee Author: Maryland Rebates: Great fun/ Shoppers advantage Nashville, Tennessee

Dec 22 2013
Freescoresandmore.com privacy guard, shoppers advantage, complete home, privacy source, credit update, credit keeper, affi Scammers are at it again, just a new name trumbull Connecticut Author: columbus, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Freescoresandmore.com trumbull, Connecticut

Nov 25 2013
Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Trilegiant I signed in for the Great Fun trial aoffer Nashville Tennesse Author: Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Great Fun & Shoopers Advantage Select State/Province

Nov 14 2013
Great Fun Trilegiant STILL CHARGING ME AFTER I CALLED TO CANCEL AND SIGNED ME UP FOR SHOPPERS ADVANTAGE AT $16.99 PER MONTH! Stamford Connecticut Author: Arkansas Local Transportation: Great Fun Stamford, Connecticut

Nov 04 2013
Shoppers Advantage, Trilegiant Corp Scam Lie Misinformation Deceiving Stamford Connecticut Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Financial Services: Shoppers Advantage Stamford, Connecticut

10, Report #1092046

Oct 15 2013
Shoppers Advantage LIED TO ME MORE THAN ONCE BUT TWICE nashville Tennessee Author: Middleburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Shoppers Advantage nashville, Tennessee

Mar 21 2013
Shoppers Advantage Total Scam Westerville, Ohio Author: Toms River, New Jersey Lodging: Shoppers Advantage Westerville, Ohio

Mar 06 2013
Budget Savers Shoppers Advantage from a different purchase-also sending you, $100 in gas vouchers, VERIFY YOUR CC#, 14 days to cancel, Internet Author: Smalltown, Missouri Buying Clubs: Budget Savers Internet

Feb 11 2013
Shoppers Advantage Charged me $16.99 on my credit card from Aug 2012 thru Jan 2013. I did not sign up for this service and recieved nothing frim this company. PO Box 6100, Missouri Author: Danville, Alabama Buying Clubs: Shoppers Advantage PO Box 6100, Missouri

Jan 02 2013
Shoppers Advantage TLG Shoppers Advantage, Trilegiant Corp. and others. - Beware of how you get signed up! Stamford, Connecticut Author: Withheld, New Jersey On-Line Business: Shoppers Advantage Stamford, Connecticut

Nov 19 2012
TLG Shoppers Advantage Trilegiant Corporation Credit card fraud , Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Telemarketers: TLG Shoppers Advantage Internet

Nov 01 2012
Shoppers Advantage You cannot get them cancelled. They lie and say you have never contacted them before to cancel and keep charging you. We don't even remember signing up in the first place. Internet Author: Garner, North Carolina Liars: Shoppers Advantage Internet

Oct 14 2012
TLG GREAT FUN TLG shoppers advantage Scamming people who make order from tv Nashville, Tennessee Author: Ganado, Texas Telemarketers: TLG GREAT FUN Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 02 2012
Shoppersadvantage Shoppers Advantage Membership Support I received a letter wherein I would be a valued member with many discounts and etc. However, I had decided that I did not wish to continue this membership, but found no way to contact the company. N Nashville, Tennessee Author: Arvada, Colorado Books, Records & Videos: Shoppersadvantage Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 28 2012
shoppers advantage Online Marketing Scam Ripoff Internet Author: West Fork, Arkansas Buying Clubs: shoppers advantage Internet

Sep 10 2012
shoppers advantage shisters nashville, Tennessee Author: pensacola, Florida Travel Services: shoppers advantage nashville, Tennessee

Jul 27 2012
TRILEGIANT CORP Shoppers Advantage Promise Vouchers, Don't Send Them & Bill Your Credit Card for THREEE Different Entities (So Far), Internet Author: Dublin, California Internet Marketing Companies: TRILEGIANT CORP Internet

Jul 23 2012
shoppersadvantage Shoppers Advantage Membership Support Sent me a Letter thanking me for subscribing. I did not scuscribe. There is no phone number or e-mail address. Went onto the webb and Ripoff Report came up.. Nashville, Tennessee Author: Fullerton, California Advertising / Deceptive: shoppersadvantage Nashville, Tennessee

May 19 2012
Trilegiant, Cendant, TLG Travel Advantage, TLG Shoppers Advantage incorporates AOL, Avis, Citibank, and many more in their SCAM taking your money Trilegiant Corporation Rip-Off Trumbull Connecticut Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: Trilegiant, Cendant, TLG Travel Advantage, TLG Shoppers Advantage Trumbull, Connecticut

Apr 29 2012
TLG Shoppers Advantage Affinion Group This company makes unarthorized charges without the card holder knowlege beware of this company they are theives and will make charges to you card without providing any service to you. They lure you Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: TLG Shoppers Advantage Internet

Apr 24 2012
TLG Great Fun Trilegient, Shoppers Advantage Offered rebates that did not provide and then unable to cancel subscription over phone Internet, Other Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: TLG Great Fun Internet, Select State/Province

belongs