Company Directory | shoppers-advantage
Approximately 82 Reports Found

Jul 27 2012
TRILEGIANT CORP Shoppers Advantage Promise Vouchers, Don't Send Them & Bill Your Credit Card for THREEE Different Entities (So Far), Internet Author: Dublin, California Internet Marketing Companies: TRILEGIANT CORP Internet

Jul 23 2012
shoppersadvantage Shoppers Advantage Membership Support Sent me a Letter thanking me for subscribing. I did not scuscribe. There is no phone number or e-mail address. Went onto the webb and Ripoff Report came up.. Nashville, Tennessee Author: Fullerton, California Advertising / Deceptive: shoppersadvantage Nashville, Tennessee

May 19 2012
Trilegiant, Cendant, TLG Travel Advantage, TLG Shoppers Advantage incorporates AOL, Avis, Citibank, and many more in their SCAM taking your money Trilegiant Corporation Rip-Off Trumbull Connecticut Sales tactics? Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: Trilegiant, Cendant, TLG Travel Advantage, TLG Shoppers Advantage Trumbull, Connecticut

Apr 29 2012
TLG Shoppers Advantage Affinion Group This company makes unarthorized charges without the card holder knowlege beware of this company they are theives and will make charges to you card without providing any service to you. They lure you Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: TLG Shoppers Advantage Internet

Apr 24 2012
TLG Great Fun Trilegient, Shoppers Advantage Offered rebates that did not provide and then unable to cancel subscription over phone Internet, Other Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: TLG Great Fun Internet, Select State/Province

Feb 18 2012
Shoppers Advantage TLG Great Shopper Unauthorized charges to my bank account, Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account when someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Shoppers Advantage Internet

Feb 02 2012
Shoppers Advantage Tlg*shopper This company was calmly removing $15.99 a month from my bank account for 13 months without any authorization when I realized what was happening. I assumed my husband had jointed some club, and vise ve Internet, Internet Author: Strasburg, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Shoppers Advantage Internet
33, Report #822062

Jan 13 2012
Great Fun Shoppers Advantage Charged me for a membership I never requested. Nashville, Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Video Stores: Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Dec 24 2011
TLG Great Fun or Shoppers Advantage scam! took my money! pretends to be something that they are not! gives you money and then takes it back! Stamford, Connecticut Author: Southfield, Michigan On-Line Stores: TLG Great Fun or Shoppers Advantage Stamford, Connecticut

Dec 21 2011
Shoppers Advantage 1-800-526-4848 Rip Off Raleigh, Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Shoppers Advantage Nationwide

Sep 15 2011
Shoppers Advantage Company charged my credit card without my consent or knowledge 100 Connecticut Ave, Connecticut Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Shoppers Advantage 100 Connecticut Ave, Connecticut

May 20 2011
smoke asdist Budget. Saver shoppers advantage. Great fun smoke assist played on my erg to quit. smoking.bottom line. there product sucked n the companys they associate. with have been stealing fom me for months Internet Author: jacksonville, Florida Buying Clubs: smoke asdist Internet

May 15 2011
Shoppers Advantage charging my acocunt 16.99 every month! called to cancel and they never cancelled it! Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Brunswick, Ohio On-Line Stores: Shoppers Advantage Internet

May 06 2011
Shoppers Advantage Trilegiant Corporation, Westerville, Ohio, asnd from other people reporting this scammer, they obviously operate under several names. SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM Westerville, Ohio Author: Kingman, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Shoppers Advantage Westerville, Ohio

Apr 13 2011
TLG Shoppers advantage Illegally charged me for services not authorized Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Shipping Companies: TLG Shoppers advantage Internet

Apr 16 2010
TLG*Shoppers Advantage TLG*shoppers advantage has taken 14.95 twice a month for several months before I have noticed on my bank statements without permission Internet, Internet Author: LaVerkin, Utah Internet Fraud: TLG*Shoppers Advantage Internet

Oct 16 2009
TLG Shopper, Shoppers Advantage, Trilegiant Corporation Apollo Management, Affinion Group, Shoppers Advantage, Travelers Advantage, Charged my credit card for over 3 years after I canceled my trial membership Norwalk, Connecticut Author: , Arizona Consumer Services: TLG Shopper, Shoppers Advantage, Trilegiant Corporation Norwalk, Connecticut

Oct 01 2009
TLG*Shoppers Advantage I don't know where this company is located. I have never heard of them until a pending amount in my bank account appeared on my statement. Contacted my bank imediately for fraudelant charges. Beware of this company! I don't know how they got my cc information. I noticed a pending amount on my online bank--cancelled my credit card and reported them to my bank for fraud. Little River, South Carolina Author: Little River, South Carolina Internet: TLG*Shoppers Advantage Little River, South Carolina

Jun 22 2009
TLG Shoppers Advantage & TLG Great Fun Trying to access debit card for monthly payment Trumball Connecticut Author: Hardinsburg, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TLG Shoppers Advantage & TLG Great Fun Trumball, Connecticut

May 28 2009
Travelers Advantage, Shoppers Advantage unathorized credit card charges Connecticut Results of scam Author: Idabel, Oklahoma Miscellaneous Companies: Travelers Advantage, Shoppers Advantage Connecticut

May 27 2009
Shoppers Advantage - Trilegiant Corporation ,Was Cendant - Affilion Publishing, LLC Kafka reigns! Company registers you on a flimsy excuse and starts billing you for subscribing you. Norwalk Connecticut Comment on Laurie's Comment Author: San Jose, California Department & Outlet Stores: Shoppers Advantage - Trilegiant Corporation (Was Cendant) - Affilion Publishing, LLC Norwalk, Connecticut

May 22 2009
Shoppers Advantage, Travelers Advantage, Trilegiant Corp., Cendant Corp. popped up on a chase bank, NA website, ad was not known to chase bank security Trumbull Connecticut Author: centreville, Virginia Buying Clubs: Trilegiant Shoppers Advantage Trumbull, Connecticut

Apr 13 2009
Shoppers Advantage - Trilegiant Corp. Liar, Liar Norwalk Connecticut Author: Gary, Indiana Buying Clubs: Shoppers Advantage - Trilegiant Corp. Norwalk, Connecticut

Apr 11 2009
Shoppers Advantage / Trilegiant Corp., Shoppers Advantage takes advantage of unwanted charges, Gary, Indiana Norwalk Connecticut Author: Gary, Indiana Buying Clubs: Shoppers Advantage / Trilegiant Corp. Norwalk, Connecticut

Mar 23 2009
AOL Netmarket Shoppers Advantage Pilfered Bank Card! Internet Author: Seal Beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: AOL Netmarket Shoppers Advantage Internet