Company Directory | skype
Approximately 270 Reports Found

Sep 03 2015
Skype Name: Shenhzen Shenzhen Fake Skype name, they spelled it wrong and its hard to catch! Shenzhen China
Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Skype Name: Shenhzen Internet

Aug 18 2015
Mojo Video Marketing They sold software that did not work. Customer support was the worst I have ever experienced. Customer support would call me at 7:30pm to fix an issue, well after I left the office. Software crashed 4 times and when I asked for a refund they sent me through their skype customer service to speak with a specialist named Cinnamon. This has been the most unprofessional experience I've ever had and its insulting how they hide behind marketer of the year. It seems that they like the rebuttal more than providing a service they promised and satisfing customer service issues. Arizona Internet
Author: Pennsylvania Customer Leads: Mojo Video Marketing Internet

Aug 07 2015
SimTechnology;aka SimTechnos Group; aka Aditya Bhimrajkai; aka SimTechnos- IT Solutions Fastest Delivery SCAM SERVICE & CHEAT, MONEY SWINDLER, SABOTAGE & HARASS over all communication internet and Skype India, Kolkata Internet
Laughing over it Author: KL, Internet Services: SimTechnology Internet

Aug 05 2015
SALES TECHNOLOGY SUNSKY TECHNOLOGY Mr Hongwei took payment but then ignored me. No emails and no contact via Skype. ShenZhen guangDong
Author: Southall, Alabama Cameras & Video: SALES TECHNOLOGY Internet

Jul 18 2015
Fasple Tech inc writer24-7 (skype name) Fasple have incompetent people who does not pay their writers...beware of this! Ottawa Ontario Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Fasple Tech inc Ottawa, Ontario

Jun 17 2015
06:05 AM Ripped me off $25 on Skype credit purchase HONG KONG Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Internet

May 21 2015
10:00 PM Luna Hill Skype: Hong.Juan319 Complete Scammers, Stole thousands worth of bitcoins from me. China Internet Author: MS, Alabama Drug Stores: Internet

May 11 2015
Michael Kozik alex.k8209 on skype scammer Michael Kozik alex.k8209 on skype from canada Toronto Ontario Ontario Author: qc, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Michael Kozik Toronto Ontario, Ontario

May 11 2015
SKYPE COMMUNICATIO LUXEMBOURG Took Money out of my bank account ,with out permission,I want my MONEY put back into my Account by tomarrow are i will send the information to my Law Firm ,Legal Shield, Amarillo Texas Author: Amarillo, Texas Banks: SKYPE COMMUNICATIO LUXEMBOURG Amarillo,

May 07 2015
Faksystems - Fasasi Abiodun Joel Fasasi Abiodun Joel, skype : abiodun.fasasi phone : + 234-818-7158-248 / + 234-803-619-3696, email :, lagos Author: kolkata, West Virginia Websites: Faksystems lagos,

Apr 21 2015
Applewholesalesstore Skype ID : awesomedude014Facebook : I have ordered Iphone mobile from this store and also sended hime $10K via Moneygram, now this company is not going to give any response since 1 month, i think this company is fraud company. HOUNSLOW MIDDLESEX Author: Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Applewholesalesstore Nationwide

Apr 08 2015
SKYPE Microsoft rip off on automatic subscription Skype ripped me off by automatic renewal of a subscription ( a Skype pone # that I did not use) that I did not want and would not refund when I found out about it. Internet Author: Kelso, Washington Internet Fraud: SKYPE Internet

Mar 27 2015
09:43 AM , Acc Mngrs Mr Robert James, Mr Charles Singleton Have taken deposits for trading of 21250.00Euro and refuse withdrawals by ignoring all corrospondence, skype and tel. London EC1A 2DJ Internet
GTI Markets,a fraudulent scam. Author: Cape Town, Brokerage Companies: Internet

Mar 27 2015
dhy-electronic I been by scams dhy-electronic I sent 330 dollar for Iphone 6. person name :Maolin.Zhang after the money was reveive this is the email I receive Dear sir When i ask our manager ship out your package today,there are some problem with you package. Our manager told me that our minimum value order is 1,000$ in our discount time,(you know it is our company popular discount time,so you can get so good price.),but your order is only $ you need order $670 more,and then we can mix them to your package,and then ship out for you asap.It is our company rule,not my rule,hope you can understand. E-mail: Skype: dhy-wholesale Website: this is a ripoff Shenzheng,Guangdong, China Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: dhy-wholesale Internet

Mar 19 2015
Web solutions Loghin Cosmin Loghincosmin1 skype namephone 40764070643 from Romania He uses freelance to bid jobs then ask you pay for him to start the work. Once you make the payment he says he is working on it then will not contact you again. Be aware he is on freelancer and do Web Solutions, Loghin Cosmin Loghincosim1, Internet User actually tried getting a refund Author: saint petersburg, Florida Programmers: Web solutions Loghin Cosmin Internet

Mar 18 2015
Northwestern Mutual Natascia Orru Unprofessional, Angry, Uses Craigslist to Spam, Invitations through Skype, Stamford Connecticut Author: New York, New York Cash Services: Northwestern Mutual Stamford, Connecticut

Mar 16 2015
GF Geneva Company SA GF Company SA, GF Geneva Finance SA Unusual activity for job opportunity. All communication through Skype or email. No legit addresses Wilmington Delaware Author: Colorado Questionable Activities: GF Geneva Company SA Wilmington, Delaware

Mar 15 2015
04:09 PM Jon owner of the conartist business Never, ever returns emails, skype. Took my money and ran. It has been over one month. No Reply. Dont ever do business with this amateur business. Los Angeles, New York California Author: 91324, California Internet Marketing Companies: Internet

Mar 14 2015
Skype They ripped me off $30.48. after paying and talking for 1 hour, they locked me out. Internet and only on-line based Internet Author: Decatur, Georgia Telephone Companies: Skype Internet

Mar 02 2015
Gadget vogue limited - Skype Samsung 840 EVO MZ-7TE1T0BW 1TB Kuala Lumpur Internet Author: Saudi Arabia, Other On-Line Stores: Gadget vogue limited Internet
46, Report #1208446

Feb 11 2015
04:06 PM Changzhou yike wangluo limited skype goldicqteam yahoo:mmobreadAim: mmobreadIcq: 566963819Email: mmobread@gmail.comSkype: goldicq Fraud Scam Taking money for free Internet Author: Bucuresti, Alabama Cash Services: Changzhou yike wangluo limited Internet
47, Report #1208245

Feb 10 2015
Skype Communications Luxenbourg Charged my Visa for unknown charges Luxembourg L-2165 Foreign Country Author: Naperville, Illinois Internet Fraud: Skype Communications Luxenbourg
48, Report #1206325

Feb 03 2015
Angres Electronic Co., Ltd. Website:; Skype: vicky.wang907 Order was never received. Lots of promisses, but never any truth. Siming, Xiamen. Author: Kalmthout, Other Storage & Self Storage: Angres Electronic Co., Ltd. Siming, Xiamen.,
49, Report #1203977

Jan 24 2015
06:17 AM MSN: Service,24 X 7 Online) MSN:,can't be added) MSN: Manager,12 X 5 Online) Yahoo: gold_icq Aim: goldicqcom Icq: 566963819 Skype: goldicq Suggest & Complaint: su the company that i am listing are abunch of con man Shanghai Nationwide Author: fargo, North Dakota Video Stores: Nationwide
50, Report #1202722

Jan 19 2015
Direct Merchandishing & Subscription Services SKYPE 44870835190They located in U.K.????? Impersonated SKYPE and charged $13.99 every month on my VISA account. Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Internet Service Providers: Direct Merchandishing & Subscription Services Internet