Company Directory | smc
Approximately 480 Reports Found

Jul 10 2015
Sullivan Motor Company SMC Lies Lies Lies, Total ripoff MESA Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Sullivan Motor Company MESA , Arizona

2, Report #1206377

Feb 03 2015
SMC & E-merchants club years after site closed, trying to collect supposed past hosting fees, threatening collection Simi Valley California Author: Plymouth, Michigan Small Business Services: SMC & E-merchants club Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
emerchant club and SMC unknown but from the rumor mill there are some kept charging my account Nationwide First someone needs to answer the phone Author: Newton, Iowa Consumer Services: emerchant club and SMC Nationwide

Jun 21 2014
Smart Living SMC Was a member of SMC many years ago, then today I noticed a debit on my bank statement for $49.95 from Smartliving. Looked up the number and found many reports on this company. Formally SMC.I have not been in contact with SMC in over 5 years and now they take money from my account without my knowledge!!! Internet Please Call Us At Your Convenience Author: Rogersville, Tennessee Telemarketing Companies: Smart Living Internet

Apr 08 2014
Smart Living Formerly SMC Corp Calif They do do as promised Los angeles Calif Author: Rutland, Vermont On-Line Stores: Smart Living Nationwide

Feb 01 2014
SMC, Specialty Merchandise Corporation ripoff false promises, tricked and lied to us Van Nuys California I made plenty of money for a while Author: Rison, AR TV Advertisements: SMC, Specialty Merchandise Corporation Van Nuys, California

Mar 06 2013
E-merchant club smc/smart living Sold me a website and keeps over charging me to get this business online working...even after i closed and canceled.. simi valle, California Author: boston, Massachusetts Liars: E-merchant club simi valle, California

Feb 08 2013
SMC/Smart Living Corporation Emerchant Club Sold me a web site and membership that did not live up to what they said this site would do, Internet Author: shermans dale, Pennsylvania Websites: SMC/Smart Living Corporation Internet

Feb 07 2013
Smart Living Company SMC Fraudulently stole money Simi Valley, California Smart Living Author: Homosassa, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Smart Living Company Simi Valley, California

Oct 26 2012
SMC (Specialty Merchandise Corp) Scam, Millions, Own your own business, SMC, Specialty Merchandise Corp. Chatstworth , California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Clubs & Organizations: SMC (Specialty Merchandise Corp) Chatstworth, California

Oct 08 2012
SMC Corp http://www.sMemberServices@smcorp.com Took Extra Money Out of My Bank. Cause Me To Overdraft Hundreds of Dollars. Simi Valley California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Small Business Services: SMC Corp Simi Valley, California

Oct 07 2012
SMC Equestrian Chris White Shannon Etengoff Law Suit for $3000 Lockport, New York Equestrian Center is Shady To Put It Mildly. Author: Lockport, New York Animal Services: SMC Equestrian Lockport, New York

Aug 27 2012
SMC Corp Ripoff Corporation! Threatening to take me to small claims court. Simi Valley, California Author: Union Gap, Washington Work at Home: SMC Corp Simi Valley, California

Aug 27 2012
specialty merchandise corpration smc this company is a rip off. i cancelled my memebership after they told me that i would have to pay $399. but to get my to sign they told me that everything was free untill i make a sale that wasnot tru simi valley, California Author: sarasota, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: specialty merchandise corpration simi valley, California

Aug 23 2012
SMC/Smart Living Company Thanks to SMC/Smart Living Company I am losing my home Simi, California Former SMC customer Author: Concord, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: SMC/Smart Living Company Simi, California

Aug 20 2012
SMC Specialty Merchandise Corporation As Seen On TV - Tom Bosley Spokesperson - Advertising to start your own business with a company that's decades old Van Neys, California I totally agree with this Marilyn's statements! Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina On-Line Business: SMC ,Specialty Merchandise Corporation Nationwide

Aug 13 2012
Smart Living Company SMC Corp Get over, unsympathetic, rip off, cold Internet Author: Bronx, New York Gift Shops: Smart Living Company Internet

Aug 03 2012
Smart Living Company Do Not Give Them Access to Your Bank or Credit Card Accts! Internet
SMC (The Smart Living Company is under new ownership Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Smart Living Company Internet

19, Report #919558

Jul 30 2012
SMC Smart Living Charged me $100.00 fee and guaranteed under a coach I would be making X amount of dollars in no time. Internet Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Questionable Activities: SMC Internet

Jul 12 2012
SMC/EMC/SLC SMC/EMC/SLC...IS a Scam Simi Valley, California Author: Santa clarita, California Miscellaneous Companies: SMC/EMC/SLC Simi Valley, California

21, Report #902012

Jun 24 2012
santa monica college smc unfair practice for students Internet Education Author: la, California Colleges and Universities: santa monica college Internet

Jun 19 2012
Smart Living Company SMS I recently signed up and now can't even get on their site!!! Just want my money back!! Internet Change your email Author: , Pennsylvania Work at Home Business: Smart Living Company Internet

Jun 04 2012
SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE COMPANY/ SMART LIVING COMPANY SMC, SLC I purchased a website in February and to this day still is not properly functioning! Repeated phone calls to coach never returned! Calls to tech support always result the same way we are sorry we ar SIMI VALLEY, California Author: Bird in Hand, Pennsylvania Work at Home: SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE COMPANY/ SMART LIVING COMPANY SIMI VALLEY, California

May 20 2012
Smart Living Company SMC Junk merchandise overpriced with exhorbitant shipping costs, Internet Author: Hamlin, New York Specialty Stores: Smart Living Company Internet

May 02 2012
Emerchantclub Emerchant Club Website Ripoff Websites are too expensive. I paid almost $3,000 for a very cheap looking website Chatsworth California I can't find this smc Author: Detroit, Michigan TV Advertisements: Emerchantclub Chatsworth, California