Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Approximately 31 Reports Found

Apr 15 2014
Social Security Administration SSA They discriminate against individuals who are American Indian Baltimore Maryland Author: San Diego, California Civil Rights Violators: Social Security Administration Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 06 2014
Social Security Administration The SSA allows drug addicted fathers to use their childrens SSI payments for drugs San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Civil Rights Violators: Social Security Administration San Diego, California

Sep 14 2012
social security administration payment center appeal counsel discriminate against me and abuse me and denied me my back pay cause I am black. baltimore, Maryland Author: elkton, Maryland Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: social security administration payment center baltimore, Maryland

Sep 01 2012
social security administration Doctors hve had me off work for six years, permanatly disabled and social securty has left my family homeless morgantown, West Virginia Author: washington, Pennsylvania Racists: social security administration morgantown, West Virginia

Jul 02 2012
Social Security Administration Maximus, Inc., Ticket to Work This Progra ,Can Cause You to Lose Your Supplimental Security Insurance Benefits PO Box 1433, Virginia
Author: DALLAS, Texas Federal Government: Social Security Administration PO Box 1433, Virginia

May 05 2012
Social Security Administration defrauded me of honest services Baltimore, Maryland Author: Bettendorf, Iowa Legal Process Services: Social Security Administration Baltimore, Maryland

Dec 05 2011
Social Security Administration All Social Security Administration all over the United States No rases in SS Benefits for the second year in a row evern since Obama became President All Cities, California Author: Elmhurst, New York Cash Services: Social Security Administration All Cities, California

Dec 02 2010
The White House, Social Security Administration Racism Washington, District of Columbia Author: Capitol Heights, Maryland Federal Government: The White House Washington, District of Columbia

9, Report #401991

Oct 02 2010
National Access Medical Supply, DSM Medical, Somaticare, Scott Malcolm They did not report any of my wages to the IRS or the Social Security Administration. F***ing up my life!!! Dallas Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: National Access Medical Supply, DSM Medical, Somaticare, (Scott Malcolm) Dallas, Texas

Sep 23 2010
ALL Senators and Congressmen ripoff Social Security Administration I feel we are all getting RIPPED OFF! USA Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Federal Government: ALL Senators and Congressmen Nationwide

Sep 23 2010
The Social Security Administration And The United States Government Making me pay back my own backpay, and not letting me claim my child! Portsmouth, Ohio Author: lucasville, Ohio State Government: The Social Security Administration And The United States Government Portsmouth, Ohio

Sep 23 2010
United States Social Security Administration SOCIAL SECURITY DENIED BENEFITS TO PEOPLE WHO FIT THEIR OWN CRITERIA!!! Washington, District of Columbia
Author: Garden City, Idaho Federal Government: United States Social Security Administration Washington, District of Columbia

Sep 22 2010
Social Security Administration Sterling Michigan Author: Sterling, Michigan Ex-Wives: Social Security Administration Sterling, Michigan

Sep 22 2010
Social Security Administration Denied me all respect of the law as written when I made claim for Social Security isability Benefits Nogales Arizona Author: Nogales, Arizona Health Insurance: Social Security Administration Nogales, Arizona

Sep 22 2010
Social Security Administration Ponzi scheme against Generation-X & Y. Baltimore Maryland Author: Austin, Texas Multi Level Marketing: Social Security Administration Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 22 2010
Social Security Administration I am among millions of American workers who purchased Social Security Disability Insurance and when I submitted a claim for same I was made a victem of consumer fraud by our very Social Security Adm. Washington District of Columbia Author: Nogales, Arizona Lawyers: Social Security Administration Washington, District of Columbia

Sep 22 2010
SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION Cost of being denied my consumer rights when making claim for SSDI , Internet Author: Nogales, Arizona Health Insurance: SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION Internet

Sep 22 2010
SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION mrs frank fraud discimination corning, New York Author: bath, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION corning, New York

Sep 22 2010
The Social Security Administration And The United States Government Medicare Pressing US Senate to Investigate SSDI/SSI Fraudelent Claim Decisons Internet Author: Nogales, Arizona Medical Expert Witnesses: The Social Security Administration And The United States Government Internet

Sep 18 2009
SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION I am a victim of consumer fraud in my claim for disabilty benefits from Social Security. I've not been stonewalled or hurt by a busy bueracracy Baltimore, Maryland Author: Nogales, Arizona Health Insurance: SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 09 2009
SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION Social Security Administration and the OIG ,Inspector General, is using fraudelent data to find disability claims Baltimore, Maryland, Maryland Author: Nogales, Arizona Medical Expert Witnesses: SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION Baltimore, Maryland, Maryland

Mar 17 2008
Social Security Administration My son (US citizen) is going to get fired because SSA won't update their e-verify database Nationwide Author: apache junction, Arizona Government Services: Social Security Administration Nationwide

Jan 23 2008
National Healthcare Solutions Money scam that promised a refund from the Social Security Administration Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Income tax: National Healthcare Solutions Internet

Nov 07 2007
National Health Net Online Representative from National Health Net Online purported to be a representative of the Social Security Administration. I was informed by this false represenative; that I was to receive a total of five-hundred dollars every month for a period not to exceed six months. Caller made reference to my receiving grant. Denied I would be charged any fees. Waterloo Iowa Author: Waterloo, Iowa Internet Fraud: National Health Net Online Waterloo, Iowa

Oct 10 2007
Social Security Administration Took money from my elderly father and won't return it ripoff Rockville Maryland District of Columbia Author: Germantown, Maryland Government Corruption: Social Security Administration District of Columbia