Company Directory | social-security-disability
Approximately 43 Reports Found

Jan 06 2016
Crimal Justice Law Firm Threated to hold my Social Security Disability Check , Arrest and court and attorney fees New York New York Author: Traverse City, Michigan Loans: Crimal Justice Law Firm New York, New York

Apr 14 2015
royal american propery management company labrae apartments major housing and social security disability scams miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Social Services: royal american propery management company miami, Florida

Jul 23 2014
Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys REVIEW: Glen Lerner Committed to customer satisfaction National law firm for injured people. One of the largest plaintiff’s law firms in the nation with offices located in Nevada, Arizona, Louisiana, Minnesota, Illinois, Florida. No case is too large or too small to represent or review. This law firm receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys made a serious commitment. The law firm's free initial consultation practice allows potential clients the opportunity to establish comfort levels prior to representation and their no fee, unless they win claim lets people know that the firm is not out to take advantage of them when they need help.  Glen Lerner Ripoff Report Verified™.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Complaint Review: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys, Mass Tort, Social Security, Disability, Military Injury Lawyers. Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. Injured while serving your country? You may be eligible for up to $100,000 Monetary Compensation. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 30 2014
United Disability Lawyers Group Social Security Disability Canoga Park California Proof United Disability Lawyers Lie & Cheat Author: Dallas, Texas Lawyers: United Disability Lawyers Group Canoga Park, California

Jun 18 2014
Educational Credit Management Corporation On January 6, 2010 ECMC mailed me a letter informing me a change regarding my loan from Connecticut Student Loan Foundation, that my account has been transferred to ECMC for ongoing servicing. This Connecticut Student Loan was paid in full in 1996 . In March 2010 ECMC mailed me another letter explaining of a recent theft of my records and identity. Since 2010 ECMC have been using the federal government, U.S. Department of Education to collect a debt that i do not owe. The U.S. Department of Education Federal Offset Unit have been offseting my social security disability for 3.5 years. Also their are other agencies involved. This is fraud and i want to pursue a criminal and civil case against ECMC. Oakdale Minnesota Author: Durham, North Carolina Government Corruption: Educational Credit Management Corporation Oakdale, Minnesota

Jun 15 2014
sovereign lenders I am on social security disability and I have a child. I took out a $1,500.00 loan in aug. 2014 because we needed a place to live. I have been paying them $317.00 a month. I was so excited that my loan would be paid off this august, but when I contacted them about sending me a copy f my contract, they stated that there is a $2000.00 balloon payment due in august. I did not agree to that! I need help fast! I need my car to bring food into the house because I can't walk. Please help me someone! we needed a place to live. I have been paying the loan every month at $317.00 a month. I was so relieved that the loan would be paid off this august, but when I contacted them for a copy of my contract, it has a balloon payment of almost $2000.00 Nationwide Count me in for a class action suit too! Author: cincinnati, Ohio Car Financing: sovereign lenders Nationwide

May 13 2014
National Credit Adjusters National Credit adjusters trying to collect a debt that has already been to court and a judgement rendered Ripoff Hutchinson Kansas Kansas Law Author: ROME, Georgia Collection Agencies: National Credit Adjusters Hutchinson, Kansas

Mar 05 2014
ISPC Garnished my entire Social Security Disability Income- My only income for me and my three children. Osessa Florida Author: Henrico, Virginia Loans: ISPC Osessa, Florida

Nov 11 2013
Upside pre paid debit visa by meta bank Disabled American robbed 1/4 of my Social Security Disability Check/ Can't Pay Bill ,Food and ny Medicine Co Pays Sioux Falls South Dakota
Author: Millville, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Upside pre paid debit visa by meta bank South Dakota, Select State/Province

Feb 04 2013
Disability Group, Inc. , buffalodisabilityattorney.com/ Social Security Disability Law Firm Specializes in Misleading Internet Marketing Los Angeles, California Disability Group Author: Washington, District of Columbia Lawyers: Disability Group, Inc. Los Angeles, California

Aug 07 2012
imodifylaw.com sarah st john ryan faith to $3000.00 up front in two payments from husband social security disability check in april and may of 2011 to start a remodification loan process to assure us that our monthly mortgage payment would Internet, California Author: ft wayne in, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: imodifylaw.com Internet, California

Jul 26 2012
Ups Store Company refuses to release social security disability payment to me because I owe $ 45.00 to them, however I cannot pay the bill until they release my disability payment to me. Colorado Springs, Colorado Find a way to pay them Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Mailbox Rentals: Ups Store Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 22 2012
House Of Fire Sanctuary - Thomas Crain & Sherrie Walton Its what they are doing to other people Gettysburg Pennsylvania Louise Bushinger, Queen of Lies Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Religion: House Of Fire Sanctuary - Thomas Crain & Sherrie Walton Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

Jun 15 2012
Green Dot Corporation green dot prepaid debit cards Green Dot illegaly drafted my social security disability check from my debit card and transfer it to green dot card Internet Green Dot Corporation Response Author: Richwood, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Corporation Internet

May 24 2012
MetLife And UNUM Provident Disability Insurance Company Denied my disability claim even after I have been awarded Social Security Disability ripoff Lexington Kentucky Insurance companies may refuse legitimate claims for long term disability benefits Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Insurance Companies: MetLife And UNUM Provident Disability Insurance Company Nationwide

May 01 2012
Chrysler Dodge Corporation Chrysler Group LLC 2008 Dodge Avenger all of my paint is peeling off Stuart Jeep Chrysler Dodge, Florida STUART JEEP REPAINTED MY VEHICLE Author: Stuart, Florida Auto manufactures: Chrysler Dodge Corporation Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2766, Florida

Sep 03 2011
ILD Teleservices San Antonio TX my son called me from vancouver washington it was an emergency!! When he called i had to use my social security disability debit card, now they have my disability card number and i am scared san antonio, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices san antonio, Texas

Jul 20 2011
US Direct Express DirectExpress New to Direct Express, On Social Security Disability Benefits, Was Reffered to Use Direct Express for Direct Deposit Purposes By Social Security, I REGRET IT... Austin, Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: US Direct Express Austin, Texas

Sep 23 2010
United States Social Security Administration SOCIAL SECURITY DENIED BENEFITS TO PEOPLE WHO FIT THEIR OWN CRITERIA!!! Washington, District of Columbia
YOU WILL NOT GET SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY IF YOU DO NOT HIRE A LAWYER Author: Garden City, Idaho Federal Government: United States Social Security Administration Washington, District of Columbia

Sep 22 2010
BINDER & BINDER NOT LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS BINDER AND BINDER DISABILITY ADVOCATES REVIEW, America's Most Successful Social Security Disability Advocates Intake Person Was Very RUDE to Me -- Aren't licensed to Practice in Texaws, Anyway Hauppauge, New York Author: Dallas, Texas Lawyers: BINDER & BINDER NOT LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS Hauppauge, New York

Sep 22 2010
Social Security Administration Denied me all respect of the law as written when I made claim for Social Security isability Benefits Nogales Arizona YOU HAVE TO GET AN ATTORNEY BEFORE YOU CAN GET ANY SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY Author: Nogales, Arizona Health Insurance: Social Security Administration Nogales, Arizona

Sep 22 2010
Social Security Administration I am among millions of American workers who purchased Social Security Disability Insurance and when I submitted a claim for same I was made a victem of consumer fraud by our very Social Security Adm. Washington District of Columbia YOU HAVE TO GET AN ATTORNEY BEFORE YOU CAN GET ANY SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY Author: Nogales, Arizona Lawyers: Social Security Administration Washington, District of Columbia

Sep 22 2010
SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION Cost of being denied my consumer rights when making claim for SSDI , Internet What happens to these people Author: Nogales, Arizona Health Insurance: SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION Internet

Sep 22 2010
The Social Security Administration And The United States Government Medicare Pressing US Senate to Investigate SSDI/SSI Fraudelent Claim Decisons Internet YOU HAVE TO GET AN ATTORNEY BEFORE YOU CAN GET ANY SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY Author: Nogales, Arizona Medical Expert Witnesses: The Social Security Administration And The United States Government Internet