surely

Company Directory | software-hq
Approximately 79 Reports Found

Sep 10 2008
Software-hq charged my bank acct. $70.80 for a download that they advertised for $12.95 Nationwide Author: chandler, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Software-hq Nationwide

Sep 04 2008
SOFTWARE HQ Charged my credit card $32.80 more than I agreed too Ohio Author: Hitchcock, Texas Computer Software: SOFTWARE HQ Ohio

Sep 03 2008
Software-HQ Trick you into downloading Adobe Reader and charge you $70 Internet Author: Houston, Texas Computer Software: Software-HQ Internet

Aug 19 2008
Software HQ ,Does SoftwareHQ actually exist or is it just a total fraud? Is this another revenue source for FREE SKYPE? North Ridge Ohio Author: Matthews, North Carolina Computer Software: SoftwareHQ North Ridge, Ohio

Aug 15 2008
Software-HQ Deceitful and Awful Customer Service North Ridgeville Ohio Author: Grandview, MO, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Software-HQ North Ridgeville, Ohio

Aug 13 2008
Software-HQ debited my credit card Nationwide Author: Homosassa, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Software-HQ Nationwide

Aug 01 2008
Software Hq order the pro \duct online and it was a fraud. they took my money out of the bank Internet Author: newport, Rhode Island Sales People: Software Hq Internet

Jul 30 2008
Software-HQ Ripped me off to the tune of $52.92 Nationwide Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Computer Software: Software-HQ Internet

Jul 29 2008
SOFTWARE HQ I did not order anything from this company. I do not even know who they are. Northridge Ohio Author: Independence, Missouri Computer Software: SOFTWARE HQ Northridge, Ohio

Jul 20 2008
Software-HQ download didn't work, overcharged, can't contact company Nationwide Author: Mountainville, Saskatchewan Computer Software: Software-HQ Internet

Jul 18 2008
Software Software HQ TOTAL RIPOFF!!! overcharged my credit card and only provided websites that charged additional fees to use their software. North Ridgeville Ohio Author: Mesquite, Nevada Photography: Software HQ North Ridgeville, Ohio

Jul 15 2008
Software - HQ Purchased a software only to find out I was mislet. Tried to get information. Phone slammed in my ear, and was called an Idiot. Very rude. At this point, NOTHING has been done to rectify the situation. United Kingdom England Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Fraud: Software - HQ Nationwide

Jun 28 2008
Software-hq.net fraudulent offer of Acrobat Writer Internet Author: Berkeley, California Bait-and-Switch: Software-hq Internet

Jun 26 2008
Software-HQ Software-HQ's products are bogus and thier service is horrible! Enter Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Fraud: Software-HQ Internet

Jun 26 2008
Software Hq What should have been 9.99 for 3yrs turned into 50 on my credit card Internet Author: Goole, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Software Hq Internet

Jun 20 2008
Software HQ - Nero Software HQ WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER North Ridge Ohio Author: Flagler Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Software HQ North Ridge, Ohio

Jun 20 2008
Software-Hq, AV Software Antivirus 8.1, Software-Hq, AV Software Antivirus 8.1, AV.Security-Bundle.com, Software-Hq, AV Software Antivirus 8.1, AV.Security-Bundle Software-HQ - I placed my order for what I thought was avs antivirus. a blatent false advertisment linking during sign up or download into a fraudulent' site. Internet Author: Tiverton, Other Computer Fraud: Software-Hq, AV Software Antivirus 8.1, AV.Security-Bundle.com, Techie Networks Inc (server), Internet

Jun 12 2008
Software Hq Thought I signed up for simple upgrade to Adobe, got charged $70.80 on VISA for 3yr. membership and downloads I did not yet receive Internet Author: natick, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Software Hq Internet

Jun 02 2008
Software-HQ When I placed my order for what I thought was a service provided by Adobe Photoshop I never received anything except a confirmation that I'd successfully Joined Software-HQ. I never intended to Join or pay anyone named Software-HQ. This is the most blatent false advertising I've yet to encounter on the internet. I can't believe these theives haven't been shut down yet. Internet Author: Carrollton, Virginia Internet Fraud: Software-HQ Nationwide

May 15 2008
Software-HQ.net Fraud Charge by Software-HQ Internet Author: San Jose, California Computer Software: Software-HQ.net Internet

May 14 2008
Software HQ North Ridge Ohio rip off Northridge Ohio Author: cornish, Maine Computer Fraud: Software HQ North Ridge Ohio Northridge, Ohio

May 12 2008
FreeDownloadHQ.com ,support@freedownloadhq.com Software-HQ Bought 3 year subscription to Avast 4.8, via CNet? Got acknowledgement of subscrition to Software-HQ from FreeDownloadHQ.com Possibly Tampa Florida Internet Author: Scarborough, Ontario Credit Card Fraud: FreeDownloadHQ.com support@freedownloadhq.com Internet

May 06 2008
Software-HQ-(driven By Nero) This company double charges (or more) your credit card !!! Internet Author: Middleboro, Massachusetts Computer Software: Software-HQ Internet

Apr 21 2008
Software HQ Northridge, OH Software HQ made unauthorized charges to my credit card Northridge, Ohio Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Sales People: Software HQ Northridge, OH Northridge, Ohio

75, Report #320697

Mar 24 2008
Software-HQ I thought I was downloading Adobe they said it was12.00 they billed my card for 70.80 Ohio Ohio Author: West Pittston, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Software-HQ Ohio