Company Directory | software

Apr 17 2014
Appbury, Involvesocial, Avenuesocial, Logobench, Socialjitney Ring of Fraudulent websites San Francisco California Author: California Software: Appbury San Francisco, California

Apr 17 2014
Tech Supply King Ikona Yumsoftwarecenter Bait and Switch Internet Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: Tech Supply King Internet

Apr 17 2014
radio-code.com radio-code.com, bell south Ordered radio code for my car with express service, radio code received and did not work. The time frame to get the code was not as advertised. Emailed them for a refund, no reply from company. Called Paypal regarding a dispute. Paypal was their pal and did not favor on my side. Don't know what I was charged for as the radio code did not work nor did it arrive on time as promised. Internet Author: Burbank, California Computer Software: radio-code.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
TechNetMicro Sold me defective Adobe software, then refused to refund my money. Nashville Tennessee Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Computer Software: TechNetMicro Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 16 2014
National Home Business Center SEO BreakthroughJohn Pearce SEO Breakthrough Software Didn't Work Properly And They Won't Issue A Refund Internet Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: National Home Business Center Internet

Apr 16 2014
BidRunner Russell Mahoney CEO Charges .50 for bids I won a auction after spending 12 hours bidding and getting the item for about 60 diollars then received a call saying I used software that was not permitted. Internet Author: Gray, Tennessee Brokerage Companies On-line: BidRunner Internet

Apr 16 2014
Ray Deluca in 3/9/2012 , our Co. gave him a check for $ 2,000.00 to upgrade our software in our office ..he never did, he kept the money and he disapear , he is a Con Artist san diego ca Author: National City , California Computer Software: Ray Deluca san diego , Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
GURU AID LOGMEIN.com Fraudulently represents themselfs as Norton virus software uninstalls your protection plants virus's and offers to remove for a fee Internet Author: Apache jct, Arizona Hackers: GURU AID Internet

Apr 15 2014
Norton Antivirus Symantec Disappointed in Norton Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Computer Software: Norton Antivirus Internet

Apr 15 2014
PBS Systems Incorporated Aristo Gold DMS Pushing a poorly designed system using lies and breaking contracts Calgary Alberta Canada
Author: Onalaska, Wisconsin Computer Software: PBS Systems Incorporated Calgary, Alberta

Apr 15 2014
SpectorSoft, Spector Keylogger, Spector Pro, eBlaster, Spector C&E, SpectorSoft Corporation Company Disables Software And Refuses Support Vero Beach Florida Author: DontBuyMe, Alabama Computer Software: SpectorSoft Vero Beach, Florida

Apr 15 2014
Avanquest WebEasy software The mail-in-rebate for WebEasy software is total fraud Internet Nationwide Author: Florida Computer Software: Avanquest Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Raster Media - The Three Stooges of the Las Vegas Internet Community Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Software: Raster Media Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 14 2014
Avast (Bomgar) Free download & virus on uninstall then Bomgar as customer service. Internet Author: west branch, Michigan Software: Avast (Bomgar) Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
Software Pros Charged my account for unknown software without detailed receipt or evidence of clear authorization not listed, internet only Internet Author: San Diego, California Computer Software: Software Pros Internet

Apr 14 2014
Decca Software CollectionsMax Unethical Business Practices-RIPOFF Beverly, MA Internet Author: lackawanna, New York Software: Decca Software Internet

Apr 14 2014
The Arc Fond du Lac No computers to learn computer software program, Microsoft Excel Training Lack of concern from the trainer due to no computers. No tables were provided as well, had to use our lap as the table. Trainer was only interested in selling Fred Prior products. Less selling, more training. We are a non-profit company, I feel we wasted our money to train our staff. Came back with very little knowledge, trainer stated, you can learn this in your spare time. Fred Prior Serminar Trainers name David Suson. Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Seminar Programs: The Arc Fond du Lac Fond du Lac , Wisconsin

Apr 13 2014
Nuance Nuance Communications Is Nuance Breaking the Law? Burlington Massachusetts Author: Oxford, Connecticut Computer Software: Nuance Burlington, Massachusetts

Apr 12 2014
Iskysoft iRinger rip-off donation Internet Author: Shaker Heights, Ohio Software: Iskysoft Internet

Apr 11 2014
UDA Technologies Construction On Lineconstructiononline.comUDA Technologies Seeling Database problem with known defect Auburn Alabama Author: Rohnert Park, California Computer Software: UDA Technologies Auburn, Alabama

Apr 11 2014
365 Professionnals windows 7 works only for few month, illegal version sold Internet Author: Ste-Catherine, Qu├ębec, Alabama Computer Software: 365 Professionnals Internet

Apr 10 2014
TaxAct.com 2nd story software inc. DANGER they are incompetent and got me in trouble with the IRS that I am still paying for Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Northridge, California Internet Fraud: TaxAct.com Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Apr 09 2014
Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery False Advertising, Inferior Software, Inferior Customer Service India Internet Author: Chino Hills, California Miscellaneous Companies: Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Internet

Apr 09 2014
IApp Technologies Harshdeep Singh Mobile Application Developer Stole My Money Mohali, India Internet Author: Internet Software: IApp Technologies Internet

Apr 09 2014
United options I deposited in my account in United options $ 500 by credit card on7.1.14 for auto trading as they claimed thier software will make lots of money for me through one of their affilaite. On 1.28 14 I saw that instead of making money I was loosing money and my account went down to $ 238.75 so I callede them as well as send email for withdrawal request. They wanted me to email them my driver's license and copy of my credit card. I asked them that I do not want to send by email can I send by mail or fax as I was csared of identity theft. They did not give me those options and cancelled my withdrawal without my permission, not only that but kept on playing with my money by auto trade. They brought down my account to $ 67. When I called today why they did that the lady who did not gave me her name told me I can not withdraw less than $100. I told her I put withdrawal order for $ 238.75 o9n 1 28 14 why they cancelled she hang up on me. These people are crooks who will take away your money.  Cypress Virgin Island Internet Author: Huntin gton Beach, California Brokerage Companies: United options Internet