Company Directory | southwest-airlines
Approximately 63 Reports Found

Sep 03 2015
Southwest Airlines Refund policy is a ripoff Internet Still a RIP!!! Author: Lancaster , California Airlines: Southwest Airlines Internet

Jun 11 2015
Southwest Airlines - Fake Customer Relations Dept? Advertised 1 year credit for cans flight w/option to extend by 6 more months. Then make it impossible to redeem this offer. Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Air Travel: Southwest Airlines Nationwide
3, Report #1231955

May 28 2015
Southwest Airlines Southwest Airlines took my money for a no-show Dallas Texas
Time?? Author: Fort Lupton, Colorado Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Dallas, Texas

Mar 28 2015
southwest airlines refund rip off dallas tx Nationwide Author: elk grove, California Airline Companies: southwest airlines Nationwide
5, Report #1208357

Feb 11 2015
southwest air baggage thieves lost my bag on nonstop from Phx to LAX; now trying to force me to pay for FedEx shipping from Dallas to Phx; Dallas Texas Southworst Air adds insult to injury Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Airline Companies: southwest airlines Dallas, Texas
6, Report #1200675

Jan 10 2015
Southwest Airlines employee Carmen Nasty rude employee Washington district of columbia And I bet you were just a ray of sunshine Author: Washington, Airline Personnel: Southwest Airlines employee Carmen Washington , Dist of Columbia
7, Report #1193964

Dec 08 2014
Sunday Enterprises; Save on Resorts; Vacation Owners I will appreciate that Mr. David Beasley is made aware of my complaint/warning. My husband and I attended a seminar in SYRACUSE, NY upon receiving a postcard offering a free flight on Southwest Airlines, valued at $1,000. The postcard left nothing to the imagination that Southwest was somehow involved. After watching an impressive PPT presentation and listening to dishonest, unethical, believable, fast talking sales people, we MOST UNFORTUNATELY bought into this wholesale travel club at a cost of $3,397.00. We have tried REPEATEDLY asking them to please recind the contract and credit our credit card. (We cannot afford an attorney.) They offer NOTHING that I can't accomplish on Kayak. The BBB in AZ is now involved (case #10319260) on our behalf. A PPT slide they showed indicated they were BBB accredited in Arizona, when in fact they are not. To us that slide was a distinction of excellence. Much has changed since September 14, and we cannot either afford to travel or are we up to it.The CNY BBB keeps referring me to the BBB in Arizona, totally dismissing my complaint/concerns/warning for fellow New Yorkers, in particular retirees. We saw them turning people away who didn't have a major credit card. My 76-year-old husband is so stressed and experiencing anxiety over this disaster. When I attempted to use their services, it took repeated & frustrating phone calls (most often not returned) or they would send ME links to sites where I would research. It is such a total scam. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rochester, New York Travel Services: Sunday Enterprises Scottsdale, Arizona
8, Report #1192462

Dec 02 2014
Southwest Airlines False Advertising and Horrible Service Nationwide Texas Author: Santa Ana, California Airlines: Southwest Airlines Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
South West Airlines Southwest Airlines Keeping unused funds Dallas Nationwide Author: Smithville, Texas Airline Companies: South West Airlines Nationwide

May 21 2014
Southwest Airlines No Show for one leg of flight and they took my return ticket too! Sacramento California Polite to Cancel Author: Citrus Heights, California Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
Southwest Airlines No Show Policy Southwest Airlines No Show Policy is a Ripoff Dallas, Texas
Reason For It Author: Los Angeles, California Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Select State/Province

Mar 17 2014

Feb 11 2014
Southwest Airlines No Show Policy I am so disappointed in what was one of my favorite companies Dallas Texas Southwest Policy Change Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Southwest Airlines No Show Policy Dallas, Texas
14, Report #1111993

Dec 31 2013
Southwest Airlines Utterly destroyed my New Year's Eve Dallas Nationwide You are Wrong... Author: Provo, Utah Airlines: Southwest Airlines Nationwide

Dec 04 2013
Southwest Airlines No Show Policy - Theft of Airfare Dallas Texas The issue: learned customer behavior Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Air Travel: Southwest Airlines Dallas, Texas

Nov 22 2013
Swift Air Media Syndi Brass Jaycee Thames Posing as Southwest Airlines Offering Advertisement Opportunity for their Inflight Entertainment System Dallas Texas Author: Beverly Hills, California Air Travel: Swift Air Media Dallas, Texas

Nov 14 2013
american express american express membership rewards program, Kenneth I. Chenault CEO of American Express in Charge Went to redeem my points and I have many. I usually redeem for southwest airlines the one I choose to travel on. I just found out today that as of Nov 5, 2013 the usual 100 points per dollar is not 166 points per dollar. Looking to use all of my points and move to a free card without a $95 annual fee I pay and a $50 fee I pay. what a total rip off to screw customers from using there points without notice. Really a selfish move for such a large conglomerate and monopoly. ft lauderdale Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing Companies: american express ft lauderdale, Florida

Aug 21 2013
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Program is a Rip-Off! Portland Oregon Southwest Best Airline in the Contry Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Southwest AirlinesHR Manager /Site Manager 2001-2004 • Managed 10 multi-site HR Generalists • Created and facil Portland, Oregon

Jul 03 2013
Saveology Bait & Switch!!!!! Called Southwest Airlines -- got this SCAM and fell for it. Margate Florida Author: Centennial, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Saveology Margate, Florida

Jan 28 2013
Southwest Airlines Refund / Travel Funds loophole scam Dallas, Texas This is ripe for scamming Author: Portland, Oregon Air Travel: Southwest Airlines Dallas, Texas

Oct 31 2012
Volaris Arilines Partner of Southwest Airlines Ripoff,no refund, no exchange and mental anguish , Internet Author: Laveen, Arizona Airline Companies: Volaris Arilines Internet

Oct 29 2012
Southwest Airlines fly and lie rip me off of $400+ for a flight then never crdited me when they cancelled , Internet not another post not meeting bob from irvine approval Author: milford, Pennsylvania Airlines: Southwest Airlines Internet

Oct 03 2012
Southwest Airlines Anti-Democratic Sponsor for United States, Antil trust fraud san antonio, Texas Gee, Gary, you wouldn't be one of those voices that... Author: , Travel Companies: Southwest Airlines san antonio, Texas

Feb 17 2012
Budget Rent a Car: Amarillo, Texas Southwest Airlines did the booking for this rental Budget claims a chip in the windshield the size of a pin POINT happened druing my rental. Nothing ever hit the windshiled while I was driving it. They charged $35.00 to SPARE me the cost of a new Amarillo, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Rentals: Budget Rent a Car: Amarillo, TX Amarillo, Texas

Dec 17 2011
Southwest Airlines Southwest ruined my travel plans with their ridiculous fees and restrictions Dallas, Texas Ever fly before? Author: , New York Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Dallas, Texas