Company Directory | sprint

Aug 29 2015
Sprint I switch from sprint to tmobile and they were supposed to reimburse me for all my fees push Britain refuses to break down anything sent me 5 to 10 envelopes of nonsense simple what are you charging me for they can't tell me they just send me a bill for the $3,800 Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Sprint customer care office They gave me the runaround Kansas Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Accounting: Sprint customer care office

Aug 19 2015
Sprint Corporation Service, Cell Phones, horrible, did not honor Veteran Affairs employee discount of 20% off bill Overland Park Kansas Author: Lansing, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Corporation Overland Park, Kansas

Aug 12 2015
Sprint on vinnin square This location sucks!!! First off there not even a corporate location just a franchise so what ever you have done here it can not be resolved at another location. They sold me a tablet saying it would only be $7 mo which is not the case they forgot to mention the installment fee I would need to pay everymonth for $11! Swampscott Massachusetts Author: Orlando , Florida Computer Dealers: Sprint on vinnin square Swampscott , Massachusetts

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 06 2015
Playphone Scam Alert! Playphone charged my Sprint Bill $9.99/month without me ever signing up for their service. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Telephones: Playphone Internet

Aug 02 2015
Sprint I bought my iphone 6 Gold 16 GB from a Sprint store at Manhasset on contract free basis with an assurance of unlocking it when I paid the entire outstanding amount in the end. As months passed by, I found the sprint’s prepaid connection quite expensive with poor internet connection. In fact, what they claim for having 4G internet connection is non-existent, most of the time you’ll find 3G on your phone. Nationwide Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 25 2015
Sprint Cell Phone Company Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Fort Gibson, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Muskogee, Oklahoma

Jul 24 2015
Virgin Mobile Sprint Sprint, Virgin Mobile Marcelo Claure, CEO, Sprint, Arbitration, Reston, Virginia Author: Littleton, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Sprint Internet

Jul 21 2015
Sprint Thanks for the reward of credit damage after 17 Years of loyalty to your company!!! Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 08 2015
Assurance Wireless Virgin Mobile Zip code aproved for my service area, was qualified, sent a cell phone. No coverage area here by Sprint. Parisppany Internet & New Jersey Are you serious? Author: Mount Shasta, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Internet

Jun 24 2015
Sprint PCS Sold Me A Defective Phone, Won't Replace Because Its Been 16 Days Since I Purchased Overland Park, KS Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Jun 10 2015
Virgin Mobile, Sprint, Verizon Bad Signal Tower(?) #1PL33XC461,  Warren New Jersey Author: Vincentown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Warren, New Jersey

May 29 2015
Sprint took money,turned me into collection after i paid my phone bill,phone bill,phone companies largo Florida Author: largo, Florida Telephone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

65, Report #1232084

May 28 2015
Sprint telephone co. Sprint My wireless telephone in my home., I have a two year contract with internet and wireless home phone and have called them many, many , many times with no results, my phone has very poor connection, cannot hear when people call. Stockton, California Nationwide Sprint Telephone Co. Author: LINDEN, Ca. 95236, California Telephone Companies: Sprint telephone co. Nationwide

May 22 2015
Sprint I pruchased a Sprint phone in March and was sold this idea of paying just $60 a month for their services including something called Data usage, and so I of course bought their service. Bronx Nationwide Miscalculation Author: Bronx, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

May 22 2015
Asurion Sprint sold product Rip off, failed to honor contract, uneducated sales Dover, NH Nationwide Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Miscellaneous Electronics: Asurion Nationwide

May 21 2015
mobile city - sprint preferred retailer Extremely dishonest ghetto third world scum! Gave me something saying it's free and charged me when I went to return! new york New York Author: new york, New York Cellular Phone Companies: mobile city - sprint new york, New York

May 15 2015
Sprint Device Disconected accumilated $700.00 worth of fees and charges?! Georgia Nationwide Sprint defends Extreme Overages!! Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

May 13 2015
Sprint refuse to give discount that i have had for 15 years showed w2 forms and still turned me down clarksville Indiana You seem to be stretching the term employee Author: new albany, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint clarksville, Indiana

May 12 2015
SPRINT OVER CHARING OVER $800.00 Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

May 06 2015
Sprint Sprint is the worst cellphone company I've ever used nationwide Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 26 2015
Asurion / Sprint Undisclosed deductable. The deductable was four times more than suggested Kansas City Missouri Author: N Dartmouth, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion / Sprint Kansas City, Missouri

Apr 11 2015
Sprint Free Tablet Deception Nationwide The Tablets are FREE Author: Moreno Valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 08 2015
Sprint / Boost Sprint / Boost is the worst cellphone company I've ever used  Nationwide Why? Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide