Company Directory | sprint

Oct 19 2015
Sprint I paid a cancelation fee of $350 when trying to get promo cut your bill In half and now they are charging me $970 because of their error after I canceled it within 30days. Overland park Kansas 14 days Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland park, Kansas

Oct 16 2015
SPRINT telephone Sprint-ripped me off for over $1600 Fountain Valley, California Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Telephones: SPRINT telephone Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
Sprint Rude, Incompetent , Dishonest , Thevies , Careless . Customer Care Service Kansas Author: Yonkers, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint

Oct 10 2015
Sprint pcs Darren from corporate Nationwide Interesting Author: Hahnville , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint pcs Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
sprint billing issues - over and over again never resolved oregon city oregon Author: pak grove, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Oregon City, Oregon

Oct 08 2015
Sprint Boost Mobile Unethical refund policy Nationwide Author: Albany, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Sprint Sand & Clay (The Sprint Companies) Unfair business practices! Richmond Texas Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: Sprint Sand & Clay Richmond, Texas

Oct 05 2015
Sprint Sprint Nationwide Author: Westminster, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
CenturyLink Ported my land line number and internet service to Sprint without my knowledge or permission Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: CenturyLink Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Sprint Sprint is all about LIES! Nationwide
Quote - A written estimate of a job or service Author: Coconut creek, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
sprint corporation Business Customers Service Field Care Project Manager check your Sprint bill and charges carefully each month for unauthorized fees and charges Portland oregon Author: vancouver, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint corporation Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
Sprint Wireless provider Sprint Wireless Fraudulant equipment and warranty on phones maplewood Minnesota Responsible... Author: white bear lake , Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless provider maplewood, Minnesota

Sep 12 2015
AirGusa Fraudulent Charges on Sprint Cell Phone Canada Internet Author: Texas Computer Marketing Companies: AirGusa Internet

Sep 12 2015
boost mobile i believe sprint i paid my bill they still shut it off! sealy Texas Author: sealy, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Diversity Consulants Inc I settled with Diversified Consulants Inc for an account with Sprint on 06/01/2015 and account still showning open on my credit report. Called several times and was given the run around. I called Sprint and they verified that the account was paid. I am very disappointed in a company that harass you for payment and they don't record and have your information showing paid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Richmond, Texas Collection Agencies: Diversity Consulants Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Yasuko Garlington Affiliated US Army agent with City Sprint Courier Services Diplomatic shipping scam artist scammed $45K Sarasota Florida
Author: Houston, Texas Shipping Companies: Yasuko Garlington Sarasota, Florida

Aug 30 2015
SPRINT FREE Tablet is a SCAM! Rancho Cucamonga California Can you read? Author: Upland, California Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Sprint I switch from sprint to tmobile and they were supposed to reimburse me for all my fees push Britain refuses to break down anything sent me 5 to 10 envelopes of nonsense simple what are you charging me for they can't tell me they just send me a bill for the $3,800 Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Sprint customer care office They gave me the runaround Kansas Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Accounting: Sprint customer care office

Aug 19 2015
Sprint Corporation Service, Cell Phones, horrible, did not honor Veteran Affairs employee discount of 20% off bill Overland Park Kansas Author: Lansing, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Corporation Overland Park, Kansas

Aug 12 2015
Sprint on vinnin square This location sucks!!! First off there not even a corporate location just a franchise so what ever you have done here it can not be resolved at another location. They sold me a tablet saying it would only be $7 mo which is not the case they forgot to mention the installment fee I would need to pay everymonth for $11! Swampscott Massachusetts Author: Orlando , Florida Computer Dealers: Sprint on vinnin square Swampscott , Massachusetts

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Post everywhere against ESN Direct Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 06 2015
Playphone Scam Alert! Playphone charged my Sprint Bill $9.99/month without me ever signing up for their service. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Telephones: Playphone Internet

Aug 02 2015
Sprint I bought my iphone 6 Gold 16 GB from a Sprint store at Manhasset on contract free basis with an assurance of unlocking it when I paid the entire outstanding amount in the end. As months passed by, I found the sprint’s prepaid connection quite expensive with poor internet connection. In fact, what they claim for having 4G internet connection is non-existent, most of the time you’ll find 3G on your phone. Nationwide Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 25 2015
Sprint Cell Phone Company Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Fort Gibson, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Muskogee, Oklahoma