Company Directory | sprint

76, Report #1220753

Apr 06 2015
AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile They robbed my tax dollars from an already corrupt federal government USA Nationwide The ultimate telephone company rip offs Author: Chuckey, Tennessee Telephone Companies: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile Nationwide

77, Report #1220575

Apr 06 2015
Sprint Refuses to reimburse early termination fees after switching from Verizon. Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Lakeland, Fl Nationwide

78, Report #1220096

Apr 03 2015
Sprint sucks California
Author: DALY CITY, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint California

Mar 28 2015
Sprint none known Fake bill for call using Sprint's network Jacksonville Florida Author: SHARON, Massachusetts Telephone Companies: Sprint Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 24 2015
Kathleen Johnson Motor city maintenance, sprint, Scam artist, ripp off company, scammers, B****, C***,Liar, wanted by police for not paying employees and contractors, wanted by police for not paying employees and contractors, We had to file a lien on Sprint Corp west Bloomfield, MI Internet Slander regarding Kathleen Johnson & Motor City Maintenance Author: R.R., Texas Better Business Bureau: Kathleen Johnson Internet

Mar 23 2015
J P Hoffman and Associates took $131.00 directly from my checking account for a SPRINT balance over 10 years old...I don't remember having that account. I called back to request additional documents and I am still waiting for the paperwork. They will not return my calls or respond to my emails. Murrieta, California Author: Holbrook, New York Telephones: J P Hoffman and Associates Nationwide

82, Report #1208511

Mar 22 2015
Sprint Not honoring a promised offer Nationwide Author: North Providence, Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Mar 15 2015
Credo Mobile Sprint Terrible Service and Deceptive Sales Practices San Francisco, CA Nationwide Author: Fargo, North Dakota Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Mobile Nationwide

Mar 12 2015
SPRINT BUYBACK RIP-OFF CLERMONT, FL Nationwide What??? Author: Minneola, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Mar 11 2015
Sprint Phone Upgrade Scam Nationwide Author: Kemah, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Mar 09 2015
Sprint I made a payment on the 3rd of March and my bill said remain blance was $600.00 and now I call 3/9/15 it $900.00 Overland Park Kansas Guess... Author: Palmdale, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Overland Park , Kansas

Mar 09 2015
sprint Sprint will take your trade in device(s) and will never give you the credit if you will not like their service within 14 days!!! Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Mar 02 2015
SPRINT cancelled my UNLIMITED service with NO warning!,said I used to much Data Nationwide/Internet sign up Nationwide Roaming Restrictions Author: Marcellus, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Feb 24 2015
Sprint Worst company avaliable for ISP Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Service Providers: Sprint Nationwide

90, Report #1208781

Feb 12 2015
sprint pcs they lied in the contract and keep over charging me and im sick of it one line without unlimited is like 160 a month tampa Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Audio & Electronics Shops: sprint pcs Nationwide

91, Report #1206142

Feb 02 2015
SPRINT CORP SPRINT WIRELESS CHARGED MORE THAN THE AGREED UPON CONTRACT AND WILL NOT DO NOTHING THAN SENT MY BILL TO COLLECTION AND I STILL PAY EVER 30 DAYS ON IT NEVER MISSED I TERMINATED SERVICE WITH THE COMPANY AND WENT TO A NEW CARRIER NATIONWIDE Nationwide Author: PINCONNING, Michigan Telephones: SPRINT CORP Nationwide

92, Report #1205875

Jan 31 2015
SPRINT SPRINT CENTRAL OFFICE Bad service: Inaccurate info damaged interest. I cancelled: harassment re. early termination fee Kansas Nationwide Sprint's bad customer service Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

93, Report #1205765

Jan 31 2015
Sprint Overcharging my account fro many months Nationwide Why Assume Author: Haskell, New Jersey Telephones: Sprint Nationwide

94, Report #1205280

Jan 29 2015
Sprint sprint tells 13 year customer we won't help you Nationwide Author: levittown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

95, Report #1204138

Jan 24 2015
SPRINT Sprint I see has a lot of fraudulent cases...I was pit on collection and never knew it someone did it under my name and with all my info I called and reported nothing is being done about it they say I should pay its embarrassing that's how they treat ppl smh new York city Nationwide Author: New York Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

96, Report #1204010

Jan 24 2015
Sprint Ripped off and lied to Overland Park Kansas Author: Orono, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

97, Report #1202506

Jan 18 2015
Sprint Don't trust Sprint Los Angeles California Author: Hacienda heights, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Los Angeles , California

98, Report #1202439

Jan 17 2015
Sprint the Worst Provider Denver Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

99, Report #1202230

Jan 16 2015
Sprint Bryan A and Stacy O I got refunded before 14 days then after charged me another 68.86 Rip me off. I did not owe them at all. Oroville California
Sprint Author: Oroville, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Oroville, California

100, Report #1202008

Jan 15 2015
sprint the beginning November I start a contract with Sprint to buy back program when you buy your contract out from another company Verizon and we at we left after loopholes every time I called Sprint they had a different story now the promotion is about it is going to end today which is January 15th if the promotion ends my wife will be stuck with a thousand dollar bill from Verizon Sprint is supposed to cover but they delayed so much and told us as so many things they delayed us so that we wouldn't have to pay or Verizon then nationwide Nationwide Author: sturgeon lake, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide