Company Directory | steel-bridge-medical
Approximately 174 Reports Found

Oct 27 2007
Steel Bridge Medical Steel Bridge Medical Lipoplex scam? Taking money! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Collierville, Tennessee Corrupt Companies: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 25 2007
Steel Bridge Medical I ordered this as a trial. I have sent this item back 3 trimes, and I'm still being charged Las Vegas Nevada Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey Alternative Health: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 15 2007
Steel Bridge Medical Diet Suppliment RIP OFF OREM Utah Author: Faribault, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Steel Bridge Medical OREM, Utah

Oct 11 2007
ANA STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL I HAD REQUESTED 14 DAY TRIAL ON HOODIA RECVD. COMPANY KEEPS CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD. NEVADA, 89108 LAS VEGAS Author: LOVES PARK, Illinois Corrupt Companies: ANA,STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 05 2007
Steel Bridge Medical, LLC This company Ripped me off too Las Vegas Las Vegas Nevada Author: Shasta Lake, California Con Artists: Steel Bridge Medical, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 05 2007
Steel Bridge Medical FRAUD SCAM -- WATCH OUT!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Weight Control: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 05 2007
Steel Bridge Medical My credit card was charged 69.95 for something I did not authorize Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ellisville, Mississippi Corrupt Companies: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 04 2007
Steel Bridge Medical Sent me 'free' trial - They said I had to cancel my order within 10 days of 'original' call so they automatically charged my credit card $99.95 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fairborn, Ohio Medical Laboratories: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 01 2007
Steel Bridge Medical, Lipoplex Free trial - Not FREE when they send you additional bottles and charge your card $99.95 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Eatonville, Washington TV Advertisements: Steel Bridge Medical, Lipoplex Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 28 2007
Steel Bridge Medical I ordered free trail it never came and was then charged $99.995, promised a refund and have never received it either Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chandler, Indiana Alternative Health: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 27 2007
Steel Bridge Medical, Lipoplex Stealing from consumers, sent me product I didn't order and charged my credit card, refuses to refund Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lexington, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: Steel Bridge Medical, Lipoplex Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 27 2007
Steele Bridge Medical ,they sold me a diet pill that made me gain weight instead of loosing i gained 20 lbs las vegas nevada 89108 Author: wallaceton, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2007
Steel Bridge Medical Another customer ripped off by Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lexington, Kentucky Drug Manufacturers: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 24 2007
Steel Bridge Medical This company has been impossible to cancel an expensive monthly shipment. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Jerome, Idaho Alternative Health: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 24 2007
Lipoplex/Steel Bridge Medical Sent merchandise I didnt order Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Pharmacies: Lipoplex/Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 24 2007
Steel Bridge Medical I paid S&H for a FREE trial of their product, didn't receive the trial product until the day they charged me for a full supply $99.95! Las Vegas Nevada Author: newell, West Virginia Corrupt Companies: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 18 2007
Steel Bridge Medical Advertised free sample of wgt loss medicine just pay $5.98 shipping Rip off They send you products you didn't order and charge your credit card. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Elk Grove, California Corrupt Companies: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 18 2007
Lipoplex, Sbi, Steel Bridge Medical sent medicine without approval, charged credit card without approval, didn't cancel after I called and cancelled, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Burnsville, North Carolina Weight Control: Lipoplex, Sbi, Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 18 2007
Steel Bridge Medical Yet another ripped off consumer and I'll do battle. Las Vegas Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Wichita, Kansas Supplemental Health Programs: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 17 2007
Steel Bridge Medical, Lipoplex With Hoodia, Myhealthweightloss.net ordered 14 day supply, did not receive pills until the 14th day. Account charged a month's supply on the 14th day, Las Vegas Nevada Author: South, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Steel Bridge Medical, Lipoplex With Hoodia, Myhealthweightloss.net Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 17 2007
Steel Bridge Medical 100% scam do not buy from!!! They are thiefs!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Jackson heights, New York Corrupt Companies: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 12 2007
Steel Bridge Medical I was charged $99. that I did not authorize The customer service Lisa I'm sure not her real name said they put the $99. fee in small print on Purpose Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richardson, Texas Alternative Health: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 12 2007
Steel Bridge Medical , IP Nature Supplements They charged me $99.95 for products I did not order or request - there are many other complaints about this company on your site! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Orangevale, California Supplemental Health Programs: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 11 2007
Steel Bridge Medical Lipoplex with Hoodia & Lipoplex with Hoodia PM (diet pills) Internet Author: Branford, Connecticut Corrupt Companies: Steel Bridge Medical Internet

Sep 11 2007
Steel Bridge Medical RIP OFF - CROOKS - TOOK MY MONEY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION - CRAP PRODUCT Las Vegas Nevada Author: Newport Beach, California Drug Manufacturers: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada