Company Directory | steel-bridge
Approximately 186 Reports Found

1, Report #320588

Jul 08 2008
STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL/ LIPOPLEX/ MYHOODIACUT STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL IS A FRAUDULANT COMPANY, SCAMMING COMSUMERS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Montgomery, Alabama Drugstores: STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL/LIPOPLEX/HODIACUT 150 LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jun 17 2008
Steel Bridge cont. to send prod & chrg cr crd after I caled to cncel & retrnd 4 tms. cred cd cmp got 1pymt ret Las Vegas Nevada Author: aliso viejo, California Drug Manufacturers: Steel Bridge Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 17 2008

Apr 17 2008
Steel Bridge Medical Shipped me something, I refused at PO, they still charged my credit card, $99.95 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Westport, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2008
Steel Bridge Medical - INTERNETSVS COM 800-5978533 NV Fraudulant charges wiped out my checking account, they stole my card number Nevada Author: Delaware City, Delaware Corrupt Companies: Steel Bridge Medical Or INTERNETSVS COM 800-5978533 NV Nevada

Apr 08 2008
Steel Bridge Medical Free Hoodia offer is a hoax Las Vegas Nevada Author: Reston, Virginia Alternative Health: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 26 2008
Steel Bridge Medical canceled shipment - co cont to send and charge account for over nine months Las Vegas Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: aliso viejo, California Weightloss Programs: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 11 2008
Steel Bridge Lipoplexw? Hoodia SoSo Wrong Money taken THEFTS Las Vegas Nevada Author: Markleysburg, Pennsylvania Door to Door Sales: Steel Bridge Lipoplexw? Hoodia Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 18 2008
Steel Bridge Medical Sending me Lipoplex I did not order and charging my charge card $99 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 07 2008
Steel Bridge Medical Steel Bridge Medical/Hoodia - Unauthorized charges to credit card - Help Stop Them Las Vegas Nevada Author: Clinton, Tennessee Infomercial Rip-offs: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 31 2007
Steel Bridge Medical They keep sending me a product I don't want. Las Vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Pharmacies: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 27 2007
STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL THIS MUST BE ILLEGAL - $300 IN CHARGES, HOW DO I STOP IT! LAS VEGAS Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: SACRAMENTO, California Corrupt Companies: STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Dec 23 2007
IP Steel Bridge Medical False Advertising Las Vegas Nevada Author: morganton, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: IP Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 13 2007
Steel Bridge Medical,After ordering a trial sample of Lipoplex, Steel Bridge Medical sent out two more mailings of 2 bottles each, and charged me $99.95 --both times without my authorization. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Drugstores: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 07 2007
Steel Bridge Lipoplex Unauthorized Charge Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boyne Falls, Michigan Alternative Health: Steel Bridge Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 04 2007
Steel Bridge Medical - Lipoplex Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Gibsonia, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 30 2007
Lipoplex With Hoodia Distributed By Steel Bridge Medical, LLC Outrageous, Total Rip Off and biggest scam in the world Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alvarado, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Lipoplex - Hoodia Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 27 2007
Steel Bridge Medical Ripped me off for $69.95. Claims I didn't cancel in time to stop automatic shipment. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hazel Crest, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 26 2007
Steel Bridge Medical (Lipoplex) I purchased an trial offer and was then charged $99.00 for two bottles .I most certainly did not order since I had cancelled after the trial offer when I found out I was medically unable to take the product. Imagine my surprise when I found out I was charged $99.95.. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Steel Bridge Medical (Lipoplex) Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 23 2007
STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL ORDER THE TRIAL SIZE OF LIPOPLEX FOR 5.95. THEY NEVER SAID THAT THEY WERE GOING TO SENT ANOTHER 2 BOTTLES FOR 99.95 AUTOMATICAL AND CHAARGE MY CREDIT CARD 99.95 THEY GAVE ME THE WRONG NO SO, U CANT CALL THEM UP UNTILL U GO TO THE WEBSITE AND SEE HOW THEY RIP OFF OTHER CONCUMER LAS VAGAS Nevada Author: BELLEVILLE, New Jersey TV Advertisements: STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL LAS VAGAS, Nevada

Nov 23 2007
Steel Bridge Medical Keeps using my credit card to charge me for product I have not ordered. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Wheeling, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 07 2007
Steel Bridge Medical FRAUDULENT Charges from Company Las Vegas Nebraska Author: Nesbit, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nebraska

Nov 06 2007
Steel Bridge Medical Diet pills Las Vegas Nevada Author: el dorado hills, California Attorneys General: Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 02 2007
Steel Bridge Their product being sent misleading, I cannot take, have 5 bottles presently but it is impossible to reach them to cancel. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Joelton, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Steel Bridge Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 02 2007
Lipoplex With Hoodia - HoodiaPlex Labs - Steel Bridge Medical SCAM RIPOFF Las Vegas Nevada Author: Wisner, Nebraska Drug Manufacturers: HoodiaPlex Labs -Lipoplex With Hoodia - Steel Bridge Medical Las Vegas, Nevada