Company Directory | straight-talk
Approximately 202 Reports Found

Aug 03 2015
Straight Talk Wireless tracfone Liars, Thieves, false advertising, fail to honor their own policies Miami Florida alot too late now Author: Sunbury, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

Jul 28 2015
straight talk, inc did not update new billing card and remove old card. tried to bill old card and was declined. Miami florida straight talk, inc did not update new billing card and remove old card. tried to bill old card and was declined. Author: Mineola, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk, inc Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Straight talk I bought a phone card that wasn't compatible with my phone and the only help they gave was to sell it .. Miami Florida Straight talk I bought a phone card that wasn't compatible with my phone and the only help they gave was to sell it .. Author: Desloge, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk Internet

4, Report #1232018

May 28 2015
tracfone rip me off 4 years worth of minutes telling me that its not a tracfone and that is a straight talk phone Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: tracfone Internet

May 18 2015
straight talk Straight talk,or tracfone took my money,messed up my phone flordia Nationwide
may 31st 2015 Author: montevallo, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: straight talk Nationwide

Apr 25 2015
Straight talk Double billing me for the last 6 months ,StraightTalk.com Internet I was contacted by straight talk Author: Englewood, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk wireless by verizon Internet

7, Report #1220499

Apr 05 2015
straight talk .com walmart trac phones tracfone wireless I called them more than a month ago about a sim card for my grand daughter they said it was sent to Ar. plainfield, in. Indiana straight talk .com walmart trac phones tracfone wireless I called them more than a month ago about a sim card for my grand daughter they said it was sent to Ar. plainfield, in. Indiana Author: Greenville, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk .com plainfield, in., Indiana

Mar 28 2015
straight talk Track phone Verison wireless 3gb limit is cut by a third... everywhere Nationwide over ten minute to open julie's link for Author: Myrtle Creek, Oregon Internet Service Providers: straight talk Nationwide

Mar 28 2015
Straight Talk / Wal Mart lost time. Nationwide Straight Talk / Wal Mart lost time. Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk / Wal Mart Nationwide

Mar 11 2015
Straight talk wireless tracfone , net 10, simple mobile etc Iphone 6 Scam Nationwide ight talk wireless tracfone , net 10, simple mobile etc Iphone 6 Scam Author: Carolina beach, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk wireless Nationwide

Mar 01 2015
Straight Talk Straight Talk Services Unauthorized charges to my credit card Florida Internet Straight Talk Services Unauthorized charges to my credit card Author: Deale, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Straight Talk Internet

12, Report #1205084

Jan 28 2015
Straight talk wireless Walmart,Tracfone,Straight Talk,Tracphone Straight Talk Terrible Service, Worst Customer Service & Are Thieves & Liars Miami Nationwide Author: Coleman falls, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk wireless Miami, Florida

13, Report #1204779

Jan 27 2015
Straight Talk Wireless Walmart's Wireless Services theft, bring your own phone, rude, outsourced idiots Bacolod, Philippines Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Walmart's Wireless Services theft, bring your own phone, rude, outsourced idiots Bacolod, Philippines Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

14, Report #1204097

Jan 24 2015
Straight Talk,  Straight Talk A Ripoff Nationwide Straight Talk, Straight Talk A Ripoff Author: Charter Oak, Iowa Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

15, Report #1201899

Jan 15 2015
Straight Talk How one $45 card ended up costing me around $150 Miami Nationwide Straight Talk How one $45 card ended up costing me around $150 Miami Nationwide Author: Guntersvile, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

16, Report #1201233

Jan 12 2015
Straight Talk Wal-Mart cell phone service, worst, terrible technical support, do not buy Nationwide Refund received Author: Fargo, North Dakota Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

17, Report #1201112

Jan 12 2015
straight talk wireless worst thieves and horrible customer service Nationwide a joke Author: Washington Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk wireless Nationwide

18, Report #1198938

Jan 02 2015
Straight Talk Buyers Beware. National Nationwide Straight Talk Buyers Beware. National Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

19, Report #1196563

Dec 19 2014
Straight Talk Worst Company Of All Time I finally worked it out... Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

20, Report #1196203

Dec 17 2014
Simple Mobile Tracfone wireless straight talk Wireless Horrible Customer Service - Data will not work - Customer Support is a nightmare Internet Further with their support Author: Houston, Texas Internet Service Providers: Simple Mobile Internet

21, Report #1194908

Dec 12 2014
Straight Talk Over Charged Fees False Advertisment Nationwide Straight Talk Over Charged Fees False Advertisment Nationwide Author: Reading , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

22, Report #1191073

Nov 24 2014
Straight Talk Straight Talk Wireless straight Talk Bring Your Own Phone (byop) scam Springfield Nationwide Author: Enon , Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

23, Report #1190395

Nov 20 2014
Straight Talk Returned defective phone, company refused to credit or send refund Plainfield Indiana Received refund Author: Palm Desert, California Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

24, Report #1190093

Nov 19 2014
Straight Talk Straight Talk Will Not Refund Money Miami Florida Internet Author: Kingston, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Nov 13 2014
straight talk I am a disable person.I was a customer for several years.I had to cut back so i could survive.So i put my prepayed phone away over a year ago.The other day i was checking my bank account wondering why i can barely pay my bills an haveing to go to the food pantry just to eat. Stright talt had been takeing $46.27cents out of my account for the lact 3 months.I called them an thay told it wasent there problem.I had to cancelled my debet card.I realy needed that money.The doctors an copays take most of my money..this is not rite .anyone that could help.would be a blessing. Miami Florida ok Author: bristol, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide