Company Directory | studio-3
Approximately 3 Reports Found

Jun 02 2015
ATLHD Studios I've used this studio 3 times, 2 out of the 3 times the Engineer was a whole hr late. Then when I asked for compensation for the hr lost recorded they refused. the i tried to record again and the engineer DX was a whole Hr late again, then the computer wouldn't start was some issue. That delayed things again, then the computer kept shutting down in the middle of trying to record. I was able to record for 1 hr and 30 min. Out of 4 hrs I paid for. I'm requesting that time refunded as well as that hr owed to me from previous session where, DX arrived a hr late again. I was unable to try to finish anything Before I was rushed out of the studio because of another session. As a repeat customer i am requesting a refund of the time wasted trying to record on faulty equipment. Total 3 hr 30 min. I used 1hr 30 trying to record. For serious professionals like me, my advice is pick another recording studio. where people are serious about it, cause there studios way cheaper at $25 a hr that care more about your recordingings. Atlanta Georgia Author: College park, Georgia Recording Studio, Record Producers: ATLHD Studios Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 01 2012
studio 3-d THEY LIKE TO HAVE VALET FOR PARTIES BUT DON'T PAY FOR IT phoenix, Arizona Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Party Planners: studio 3-d phoenix, Arizona

Apr 10 2011
Studio 3 apt Nick Bagnoli turned over my website and sold it to another while still in force North Canton, Ohio Author: erie, Pennsylvania Party Rentals: Studio 3 apt North Canton, Ohio