Company Directory | sweepstakes-clearinghouse
Approximately 404 Reports Found

May 13 2015
Sweepstakes ClearingHouse Scamming Company Arlington, Texas Texas Author: St. Louis, Missouri, Missouri ORGANIZED CRIME: Sweepstakes ClearingHouse Arlington, Texas, Texas

May 01 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse I ordered and paid for a set of memory foam pillows and was sent an email saying they received my check and was told when they would be delivered When UPS came I was told I could not have my package until I gave him a check for $43 I refused and now no one answers but recording. I emailed them for the pillows or a refund Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

Apr 30 2015
sweepstakes clearinghouse They cashed my check but did not deliver my merchandise. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Dallas Texas Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Kitchens: sweepstakes clearinghouse Dallas, Texas

Mar 24 2015
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Another address of Sweepstakes Clearinghouse is P.O. Box 569600 Dallas, Tx. 75356-9600214-915-7100 They offered me merchandise & had enclosed a $400 voucher check & they told me that I could put this item (Tablet) on lay-a-way at $10 per month plus $1 per month service charge so I ordered the tablet. What they do not tell you is that they won't actually ship you the merchandise until it is paid in full & they did not tell me this upfront. Arlington Texas Author: Columbia, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

5, Report #1207342

Feb 07 2015
SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE HOMEVALUESANDGIFTS.COM HOME GIFTS Internet
Author: FALLBROOK, California ORGANIZED CRIME: SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE Internet

6, Report #1205748

Jan 31 2015
sweepstakes clearinghouse homevaluesandgifts One not to be messed with!! arlington Texas Author: fairmont, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: sweepstakes clearinghouse arlington, Texas

7, Report #1202522

Jan 18 2015
Sweepstakes clearinghouse It's 2015 & these people are still running the credit vouchers scam. Rip it up. dallas Texas Author: Azusa, California Cross-Border Scams: Sweepstakes clearinghouse Azusa, Texas

8, Report #1197659

Dec 26 2014
sweepstakes clearinghouse they sent me a voucher for a brand new computer for $375 , when they sent it to me it was broken , didnt work beat up , and i got it for my wife for christmas tryed calling no response cant talk to nobody , no one will answer , screen out and this is b***s*** !! ARLINGTON,TX ((( Texas Author: burksville, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: sweepstakes clearinghouse ARLINGTON,TX 76006, Texas

Sep 17 2014
sweepstakes clearinghouse had started an account #261905087 for a bed set 10dollars a month lay-a-way one day invoices stopped what happened to my account? what happened to the money i had already paid never heard from them tried to contact not successful . still want to continue from were i was almost was paid and ready for shipment of my 6 -pc bedroom suite never can get in contact only a po box address. DALLAS, TX Nationwide Author: anderson, California BBB Better Business Bureau: sweepstakes clearinghouse Nationwide

10, Report #1161936

Jul 14 2014
2014 Sweepstakes Clearinghouse 9 Android OS Digital Tablet Nationwide Author: St Louis, Missouri Computer Mail Order: 2014 Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

Jun 18 2014
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse J. Johnson Offered a consolation prize that requires the winner to pay for the prize; stop contact after receiving payments Dallas Texas Author: Baltimore, Maryland Computer Manufactures: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Dallas, Texas

Jun 02 2014
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse J. Johnston Credit vouchers towards miscellaneous electronics ,luggage, and cookware Dallas Texas
Author: Hialeah, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Dallas, Texas

May 31 2014
sweepstakes clearinghouse you have been selected by corporate office to receive check for $5.2 M as a winner in our draw? Victoria B.C. Author: Creston, British Columbia WANTED REWARD $$$: sweepstakes clearinghouse Victoria, British Columbia

May 20 2014
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse $400.00 certificate for cookware 7 Quesinart Dallas Texas Author: Tallahassee, Florida Kitchens: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Dallas, Texas

May 19 2014
Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse Deceptive Cancellation Policy Dallas Texas Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Sweepstakes-Clearinghouse Dallas, Texas

Feb 10 2014
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Money Rip Off Give $22.50, and we will send you a Voucher for $300,00 Dallas Texas AS If I Did Not Know Already Author: Ladson, South Carolina Financial Services: Gary L VanDee Ladson, South Carolina

Jan 11 2014
SweepStakes Clearinghouse Laptop computer retail value at $500.00 and was given a discount with coupon. I thought it was gonna be a new computer,but it wasn't. It was a beat up computer that crash the first time I turn it on. And it cost me $375. They sent me no return slips and no receipt of my my payment. DALLAS Texas Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Mail Order: SweepStakes Clearinghouse DALLAS, Texas

Dec 15 2013
sweepstakes clearinghouse will not send merchendise i already paid for dallas Texas Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Desk Top Publishing: sweepstakes clearinghouse dallas, Texas

Dec 05 2013
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ripping off senior citizens and low income people Dallas Texas Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Computer Dealers: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Select State/Province

Oct 22 2013
SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE DIVISION OF ALLIED MARKETING GROUP, INC SHIPPING COST SCAM DALLAS Texas Author: Cambridge, Maine Luggage & Leather Goods: SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE DALLAS, Texas

Sep 17 2013
sweepstakes clearinghouse Charging high shipping costs without alerting me beforehand of any shipping costs involved. 1555 Regal Row, Dallas.Texas Texas Author: Woodland Hills, California Customer: sweepstakes clearinghouse Select State/Province

Sep 04 2013
Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Sweepstakes Clearinghouse This Company sends me emails to enter drawing for 10,000,000,000 also after entering they sent me six vouchers then request money from Dallas Texas PCH is not the same as SC Author: Des Moines, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Dallas, Texas

Jul 23 2013
SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE I ordered a Generator from this company and i cant contact them and thee order number they sent me to my email i try to use it when i log on to their account they say that it don't exist and when i try to contact customer service it want let me so what am i to do Dallas Texas
Author: REX, Georgia Marine Accessories: SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE Dallas, Texas

May 07 2013
sweepstakes clearinghouse paid for laptop will not work dallas Texas Author: gulfport, Mississippi Computer Manufactures: sweepstakes clearinghouse dallas, Texas

Dec 28 2012
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Office of the prize award headquarters they sent me a letter says that Congratulations Hanaa you won 10 million dollar sweepst akes clearinghouse giveaway and they sent me also 6 credit vouchers different prices they asked me to pay for a Dallas, Texas
Author: Knoxville,, Tennessee Liars: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Dallas, Texas