Company Directory | swift
Approximately 463 Reports Found

Aug 23 2016
Swift Transportation Lease Op/Mentor Salt Lake City Utah Author: Hampton, Virginia Work Place Bullies: Swift Transportation Salt Lake City , Utah

2, Report #1319639

Jul 29 2016
SWIFT Trucking School Scam Jurupa Valley California Author: Winchester, California Driving Schools: SWIFT Jurupa Valley,

Jul 14 2016
 Guarantees EU Limited UK registration number:8857259. This Company Director Phillips Andre Charles Sinclair and his Assistant Mr Ahmed from Uk. They have inform that they are regularly doing SBLC/BG issuing business and they have more than thirty years experience. They told us if we can give him 45000 USD or equivalent down Payment as transmission fees of swift they will issue instrument to our designated bank account and remain fees we will pay him in next 21 days. As we have ready credit line in Our bank we were agreed on that. .Now after checking of this company we found that Guarantees EU Limited is a Fraudstar and earlier time they did fraud by using different company Guarantee UK ltd.  JAKARTA Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Financial Services: JEFF MARTIN JAKARTA,

Jul 12 2016
Swift Funds Continues to harrass me after payment of funds I didn't owe. I went to World Gym several times after cancelling in 10/12 and they put me in collection w/ Bennet Law w/out a contract. California Sorry they have come on so strong! Author: Waldorf, Maryland Health Clubs & Gyms: Swift Funds CA

Jun 10 2016
Swift Remodeling South LLC Jason Swift Unlicensed, incorrectly installed plumbing Charlotte North Carolina
Contractor Unethical and Dishonest Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Swift Remodeling South LLC Charlotte, North Carolina

May 24 2016
Swift Funds LLC, REPRESENTING BEST FITNESS I closed my account with a doctors note and somehow Swift Funds got my info and have filed a claim against me, I cannot contact anyone to straighten this out. I want this off my credit report !! Palos Verdes P California Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Health Spas: Best Fitness Palos Verdes P, California

May 12 2016
Swift Funds call your place of employment California Internet Author: NEW LENOX, Illinois Work Place Bullies: Swift Funds Internet

Mar 13 2016
WILSON FB He contacted me via supplyparts.com and offered a very competitve price for my requested parts. After I send him a bank swift, he requested me to cancel the transaction and send to a different account. LISBOA Author: Ho CHi Minh, Car Parts & Accessories: WILSON FB LISBOA,

Mar 01 2016
Swift Transporation Company SwiftSwift truck driving companySwift driving school Gender and racial discrimination,Whistle blowing. Edwardsville Kansas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Trucking Companies: Swift Transporation Company Edwardsville, Kansas

Feb 17 2016
Swift Moving Not legitimite Glendale Heights Illinois Author: Hanover Park, Illinois Moving Companies: Swift Moving Glendale Heights, Illinois

Feb 04 2016
Cepstral TTS swift - linux software Cepstral TTS swift - linux software asterisk , voicent ,digium , windows tts , elastics voiceforge , Patrick Dexter Cepstral TTS Dont Purchase misleading once you purchase you find out it doesnt work Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: coprus christi, Texas Computer Software: Cepstral TTS swift - linux software Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 02 2016
Swift Capital Financial Swift Capital This crooked company charge me a fee over $4000 dollars so called double decking fees. willmington Delaware Author: westbury, New York Financial Services: Swift Capital Financial willmington, Delaware

Jan 31 2016
Swift plumbing.com They took $4200 and never got a signed permit from Sarasota county. Port charlotte Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Swift plumbing.com Port charlotte, Florida

Dec 16 2015
Robert Akurigo Baba ceo of Robert copper & Associates FAKE AND SCAMER PROVAIDER DOING ALL TRANSACTIONS TO GET VICTIM , MANY REAL CLIENTS THIER ACCOUNTS WAUSE CLOSE BECAUSE HIS FAKE INSTRUMENTS NEVER RICHED THE RECIVER BANK START BY FAKE SWIFT AND BG FROM BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON AND STANDER CHARTER BANK HSBC NO ONE IS REAL Ghana Internet Author: CAMPULUNG-MUSCEL, Alabama Financial Services: Robert Akurigo Baba ceo of Robert copper & Associates Internet

Dec 01 2015
kingtechelectronics6@gmail.com Ayaka Lin & He Xiali (Chinese) operating a fraudulent company called King Electronics which sells and exports electronics and mobile phones. I ordered Aple I-phone and Samsung Galaxy. They sent me proforma invoice and bank information for payment: Bank information: A/C NO.: 6217857000054568322 A/C NAME: HE XIAOLI BANK:BANK OF CHINA JIANGMEN HESHAN WENGMING ROAD SUB-BRANCH SWIFT CODE:BKCHCNBJ45A POST CODE:529700 ADD: WENMING ROAD,HESHAN,CHINA I paid $214 for the phones. They sent fake DHL tracking number 95284568869) of parcel sent. I checked online, but no parcel was sent. They gave me another NL Post number (RS352934046NL), saying it was a mistake. Again, this does not exit. It was fake. No parcel was sent. All my emails were no longer replied. They disappeared online. That was when I knew I have become a victim of Chinese mafia and online fraud. SHENZHEN, CHINA SHENZHEN, CHINA Author: LONDON, Alabama Telephones: Jessfree International Internet

Nov 19 2015
Swift Funds Non Compliance Palos Verdes, Nationwide Author: salt lake city, Utah Health Spas: Swift Funds Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
Swift Transportation Inc. Not getting paid properly Phoenix Arizona You Want Answers? Author: Phenix City, Alabama Financial Services: Swift Transportation Inc. Nationwide

Nov 05 2015
Swift transportation Lease opp ripoff Nationwide More info. Author: Wichita, Kansas Employers: Swift transportation Nationwide

Oct 17 2015
(((REDACTED)))(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |stalker and sociopath, cyberbully, pathological liar, slanderer, abuser of the disabled, homophobe, racist and bigot Mifflinburg Pennsylvania (((REDACTED))) - another false alias of (((REDACTED))); also (((REDACTED)))s posts on the hate site Stormfront Author: Los Angeles, California Work Place Bullies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Pennsylvania

Aug 18 2015
VASA Fitness/ SWIFT FUNDS Collections Shady, Ghetto, and Not worth your time!! They scam you with their billing, then turn you over to collections that charge over 100% of what your initial balance was. Or supposedly was..... Draper,Salt Lake City Utah To follow up now with Swift Funds' games.... Author: Draper, Utah Health Spas: VASA Fitness Nationwide

Aug 01 2015
Swift Courier Security Company they are saying I won 750,000 Usd from toyota, but they want me to pay over $400 usd to mail it to me. Should I pay this guys money or not New Delhi India india file Author: anaheim, California Courier Services: Swift Courier Security

Jul 07 2015
Swift Transportation Swift / Central Transportation Mentor editing Quadcomm, Swift/Centrol Not paying Students for Down time, and other Jurupa Vally CA Nationwide Author: Jurupa Vally, CA, California Unusual Rip-Off: Swift Transportation Nationwide

Jun 29 2015
swift funds llc fraudulent dishonest scam ripoff illegal palos verdes peninsula california I'm in Utah as well..... Author: UT, Utah Healthcare Centers: swift funds llc Nationwide

Jun 17 2015
swift funds llc threatened to destroy credit rating unless past due deliquency was paid - or else Internet Author: morgan hill, California Health Spas: swift funds llc Internet

May 27 2015
Accredited Transport Rod Fergason Penticton British Columbia THIEF, LIAR , THIEF, LIAR, THIEF LIaR Penticton British Columbia Author: Swift current , Alabama Trucking Companies: Accredited Transport Penticton , British Columbia