Company Directory | symantec
Approximately 171 Reports Found

Oct 12 2016
Norton Symantec, Norton Security, Norton Symantec billed my credit card to renew my Norton 360 software without my approval. I attempted to contact the company to have them cancel the charge. The representative would not reverse the charge and instead tried to scare me that I would be left unprotected. When I demanded to speak to a manager, I was put on hold and after a wait, the same rep came back and offered a discount. It is impossible to get the charges reversed so I am contacting my credit card company to place a stop order on the payment. This is a scam and I will be switching to a new security software company immediately. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Sep 18 2016
Paypal, Symantec I canceled the auto renewal of this within paypal within the last year yet you still charged me for this. You represent total heartless greed against the consumer. You do not have permission to take this money. I EMAILED Symantec THREE TIMES NOT TO RENEW last week. Still the deduction of $79.99 was made from my account. I am a disabled low income senior. It is paypals policy to take up to ten days to refund this money which is a cause of great hardship. San Jose Internet, California Author: san francisco, California Computer Software: Paypal, Symantec Internet

Sep 09 2016
Norton Antivirus Symantec Automatic renewal for licenses not in use. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Computer Software: Norton Antivirus Internet

May 19 2016
Norton Symantec Norton Symantec Repeatedly Charges for Subscription that was Canceled Internet Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

5, Report #1200879

Jan 11 2015
Tech Escalations This company misrepresented themselves to be Norton Symantec and charged me $300. They don't tell you on their website Internet Refund Received Author: Paradise, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Escalations Internet

Nov 05 2014
Norton Symantec I renewed my subscription for one year and did not receive anything except the fact that it had expired, I was told that I had no protection Internet Author: Mililani, Hawaii Internet Services: Norton Symantec Internet

Jun 20 2014
Norton by Symantec Idiots Idiots Idiots Internet The Second Try Worked Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: Norton by Symantec Internet

May 05 2014
NortonLive symantec Charged credit card without permission Nationwide Author: somewhere, Washington Software: NortonLive Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Norton Antivirus Symantec Disappointed in Norton Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Computer Software: Norton Antivirus Internet

Apr 01 2014
Norton by Symantec corp anti-virus anti-virus racket Internet Author: Lawrence, Kansas Computer Software: Norton by Symantec corp Internet

Mar 27 2014
Symantec Corporation Norton Security Fraudulent Credit Card Charge Mountain View California Author: Arlington, Washington Computer Software: Symantec Corporation Mountain View, California

Mar 25 2014
iYogi They are disguised as Norton and Symantec They offered to help me resolve my computer issues by installing new software that I did not need. India iYogi - ART Author: El Monte, California Consumer Services: iYogi N/A, Select State/Province

Dec 10 2013
Symantec, Norton Antivirus 360 NortonZone Terrible Product Support- Impossible to contact a US Support Human. Internet Author: Cathlamet, Washington Software: Symantec, Norton Antivirus 360 Internet

Dec 02 2013
Norton Symantec Got CyberScammed on Cyber Monday---800 # and Probably was India Internet Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Nov 06 2013
Norton Symantec Anti-Virus RIP OFF! Worm Virus still on computer! Live Chat is crap! Youre placed on hold VERY long and scammed to pay more money! Internet Author: , Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Sep 02 2013
Symantec Corporation Norton Antivirus This software crashed my computer. Absolutely the worst around. Mountain View California
Author: Brooklyn , New York Software: Symantec Corporation Mountain View, California

Jul 01 2013
norton by symantec Active subscription, March 2013 spyware infection. Super Antispyware repaired for $200 in 3-hours. Where was Norton? Now popup announcing conflict, what's up? Mountain View California Author: Saginaw, Michigan Computer Manufactures: norton by symantec Mountain View, California

May 24 2013
norton at symantec live support customer service Took Me To Hell And Back Trying To Receive A Refund For Services Never Received Redwood California Author: Bronx, New York Customer: norton at symantec live support customer service Internet

May 05 2013
Norton Symantec consumer Internet Author: Hana, Hawaii Internet Fraud: Norton Symantec Internet

Apr 26 2013
Symantec Norton AntivVirus Defective product, then no customer support. Internet Author: Orange, California Software: Symantec Internet

Apr 26 2013
Symantec Norton Norton Trial is a SCAM! Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Software: Symantec Norton Internet

Feb 12 2013
Symantec - Norton Anti Virus Sneaky unauthorized renewal without consent.Unauthorized charge to credit card. *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!Internet Norton Antivirus Fraudulent Charges Author: cedar rapids, Iowa Internet Fraud: Symantec - Norton Anti Virus Internet

Feb 03 2013
Symantec Norton When is a deal a deal? I bought Norton 360 and Got a Virus. Now Norton wants $70 to REMOVE it!!! Mountainview, California Author: Isabela PR, Other Computer Software: Symantec Mountainview, California

Jan 13 2013
Norton Internet Security Symantec Complete rip off norton security what a joke!! Couldnt protect me from malware or anything wow Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Software: Norton Internet Security Internet

Dec 28 2012
Symantec Norton Internet Security DON'T GET SUCKED IN TO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL Internet Author: East Northport, New York Security Services: Symantec Internet