Company Directory | t-mobile

Dec 01 2016
T-Mobile INC T-Mobile will not let me call 911 - Nationwide Nationwide Author: Webster, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile INC Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
T mobile Told me all kinds of stuff Nationwide Author: Somersworth, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: T mobile Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Walmart Family T Mobile I was having problems with a phone I purchased at one of the local Walmart stores, After about two months I was having problems with it. California Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family T Mobile El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 26 2016
T Mobile Bait and switch, SCAM, Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
T-Mobile Rip off St. Louis Missouri Nationwide Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
T-Mobile Tmobile scammed me to sign up with them! orlando Nationwide Author: Windermere, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
T-Mobile Nationwide Author: Ravenna , Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
T-Mobile T-Mobile in care of Facebook Have written proof of statement Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Internet

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
T Mobile Mariah - area supervisor -Tempe AZNichole - business sales consultant -Tempe AZTony - guatemala FREE - IS NOT REALLY FREE Tempe Arizona Nationwide Author: Show Low, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
T-Mobile I have been waiting for a refund for a phone a returned in December 2016 Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
T- Mobile Discontinued this service and paid all final bills and they still refused to refund my extra pack purchase now they have stolen my money Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T- Mobile Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Wal-Mart Family mobile Wal-Mart T-mobile Rip off from the beginning Nationwide Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Communications & Networking: Wal-Mart Family mobile Internet

Jul 06 2016
Vesta T-Mobile 888-278-3397 OR Illegal and unauthorized charge made on an old credit card Internet Author: Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vesta T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
New Century Financial Services, Inc. represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP I have received a notice of application for wage execution from this agency claiming that they will garnish 10% or 25% wages from an old creditor T-Mobile. This is absurd I have never received proper notification from a collection agency for this matter before escalating to garnishing my wages. The only letter received was the balance owed after closing my account with T-Mobile which was a month ago and currently waiting for my rebate card from AT&T to payoff the balance. After doing some research I have discovered that New Century Financial Services, Inc is regularly represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP. Both of these agencies are notorious violators of federal debt collection laws known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ,FDCPA, and is sued regular by consumers for these violations. Whippany New Jersey Author: West Melbourne, Florida Credit & Debt Services: New Century Financial Services, Inc. Whippany, New Jersey

Jun 13 2016
I am not happy with Family Mobile for stating that I never did close my account to start another account and I did because to port a number over you have to have an existing account and then close it out to start another account now I am with Verizon not family mobile T-Mobile and I don't appreciate the disrespectfulness that I got from the customer service line and I would never use T-Mobile family mobile ever again it's a rip-off EI Dorado Hills California Author: bessemer, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile EI Dorado Hills, California

Jun 04 2016
Walmart family mobile powered by Tmobile Tmobile and Walmart Always Sick of T MOBILE & now walmarts My family mobile BY TMOBILE IS JUST AS SICKENING ALBUQUERQUE Nationwide
CLASS ACTION Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart family mobile powered by Tmobile Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
T-Mobile Samsung 6 Warranty, customer for 16 years with TMobile Shawnee KS Author: Lenexa, Kansas Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jun 02 2016
WalMart Family Mobile Powered by T-Mobile Keeps billing me for a phone that was cancelled and already pro-rated since it was within the billing cycle Nationwide Nationwide Author: Dalllas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: WalMart Family Mobile Nationwide

May 26 2016
T-mobile Spid at mall palmera T-Mobile Liar sales cocky manager store Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi , Texas Audio & Electronics Shops: T-mobile Spid at mall palmera Corpus Christi , Texas

May 17 2016
T-Mobile T-Mobile is stealing Texas Nationwide Author: Virginia beach , Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 13 2016
walmart family mobile powered by T mobile once more the Fine folks at Wal-mart have found another way to stick it to customers.  nationwide Author: Allen, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: walmart family mobile nationwide

Apr 30 2016
T Mobile Cell Service Illegal Billing - Sent to Collections Damaged Credit report Bellvue WA Author: Allen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Cell Service Nationwide