Company Directory | t-mobile

Jul 22 2016
Wal-Mart Family mobile Wal-Mart T-mobile Rip off from the beginning Nationwide Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Communications & Networking: Wal-Mart Family mobile Internet

Jul 06 2016
Vesta T-Mobile 888-278-3397 OR Illegal and unauthorized charge made on an old credit card Internet Author: Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vesta T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
New Century Financial Services, Inc. represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP I have received a notice of application for wage execution from this agency claiming that they will garnish 10% or 25% wages from an old creditor T-Mobile. This is absurd I have never received proper notification from a collection agency for this matter before escalating to garnishing my wages. The only letter received was the balance owed after closing my account with T-Mobile which was a month ago and currently waiting for my rebate card from AT&T to payoff the balance. After doing some research I have discovered that New Century Financial Services, Inc is regularly represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP. Both of these agencies are notorious violators of federal debt collection laws known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ,FDCPA, and is sued regular by consumers for these violations. Whippany New Jersey Author: West Melbourne, Florida Credit & Debt Services: New Century Financial Services, Inc. Whippany, New Jersey

Jun 13 2016
I am not happy with Family Mobile for stating that I never did close my account to start another account and I did because to port a number over you have to have an existing account and then close it out to start another account now I am with Verizon not family mobile T-Mobile and I don't appreciate the disrespectfulness that I got from the customer service line and I would never use T-Mobile family mobile ever again it's a rip-off EI Dorado Hills California Author: bessemer, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile EI Dorado Hills, California

Jun 04 2016
Walmart family mobile powered by Tmobile Tmobile and Walmart Always Sick of T MOBILE & now walmarts My family mobile BY TMOBILE IS JUST AS SICKENING ALBUQUERQUE Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart family mobile powered by Tmobile Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
T-Mobile Samsung 6 Warranty, customer for 16 years with TMobile Shawnee KS Author: Lenexa, Kansas Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jun 02 2016
WalMart Family Mobile Powered by T-Mobile Keeps billing me for a phone that was cancelled and already pro-rated since it was within the billing cycle Nationwide Nationwide Author: Dalllas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: WalMart Family Mobile Nationwide

May 26 2016
T-mobile Spid at mall palmera T-Mobile Liar sales cocky manager store Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi , Texas Audio & Electronics Shops: T-mobile Spid at mall palmera Corpus Christi , Texas

May 17 2016
T-Mobile T-Mobile is stealing Texas Nationwide Author: Virginia beach , Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 13 2016
walmart family mobile powered by T mobile once more the Fine folks at Wal-mart have found another way to stick it to customers.  nationwide Author: Allen, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: walmart family mobile nationwide

Apr 30 2016
T Mobile Cell Service Illegal Billing - Sent to Collections Damaged Credit report Bellvue WA Author: Allen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Cell Service Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
T-mobile I was defeated and T-mobile illegally charge $5.99/min roaming without my knowledge or request Los Angeles California not even once?? Author: Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Los Angeles, California

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Prestige Marketing Consultants Christine Marie Puhl, Cat Dulley, T-Mobile The Biggest Scam in Nashville Beware Christine Puhl should be in Jail T-Mobile Scam. Nashville Tennessee HA! I love this review! Author: Nashville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Prestige Marketing Consultants Nashville , Tennessee

Apr 03 2016
T-mobile Chris Platt Meet the new T-Crooks T-mobile will scam you out of your cell phone device  Santa maria ca Nationwide Author: Santa maria, California Bait-and-Switch: T-mobile Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
Metro pcs T-mobile Phone provider Texas Nationwide Author: NEWTON, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
T-Mobile Usa In title of 2 refunds but T-Mobile send me to collection agency Bellevue Washington Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Usa Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
T-Mobile Return a damage phone and used the post office instead of ups and now the phone just vanished don't have receipt with tracking making me $950 for phone 4500 Cambridge Rd suit 100 Nationwide Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
T-Mobile Charged the same disconnection fee three times in on month Queens Nationwide Author: Jamaica, New York Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
Vesta AT&T Also Vesta T Mobile Trust Vesta? That's a twisted joke. Portland Internet Author: Duson , Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: Vesta AT&T Internet

22, Report #1291951

Mar 06 2016
T-Mobile Won't give me back my old phone Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Sauk Village, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
tmobile over ten years T-Mobile jacked my bill around overcharging me and nobody could give me answers why it kept changing since it was unlimited. inowed $52 now they are trying to say I owe $354 and its greedy to think you can tarnish someone's credit if they don't pay up even if they are fake charges el cajon Nationwide Author: el cajon, California Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
T-Mobile My phone line moved to Sprint without my consent Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland