Company Directory | t-mobile

Mar 22 2016
T-Mobile Return a damage phone and used the post office instead of ups and now the phone just vanished don't have receipt with tracking making me $950 for phone 4500 Cambridge Rd suit 100 Nationwide Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
T-Mobile Charged the same disconnection fee three times in on month Queens Nationwide Author: Jamaica, New York Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
Vesta AT&T Also Vesta T Mobile Trust Vesta? That's a twisted joke. Portland Internet Author: Duson , Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: Vesta AT&T Internet
29, Report #1291951

Mar 06 2016
T-Mobile Won't give me back my old phone Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Sauk Village, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
tmobile over ten years T-Mobile jacked my bill around overcharging me and nobody could give me answers why it kept changing since it was unlimited. inowed $52 now they are trying to say I owe $354 and its greedy to think you can tarnish someone's credit if they don't pay up even if they are fake charges el cajon Nationwide Author: el cajon, California Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
T-Mobile My phone line moved to Sprint without my consent Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland not happy Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 05 2016
Asurian AT&T mobile insurance Gave wrong information, then apologized, than gave us wrong information again. Waited over an hour on several occasions. Nashville, Tenn TNN Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Asurian Nashville, Tenn,

Jan 03 2016
T-mobile tmobile 3 hours a month on the phone to solve issues with them Nationwide Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Dec 27 2015
Basic Internet T-Mobile Reseller ISP, Internet, Broadband Internet
Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Internet Services: Basic Internet Internet

Dec 18 2015
T-mobile Violation of the FDCPA regulations United States Nationwide
Sometimes... Author: Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Nov 20 2015
T-Mobile AMSHER Collection Agency T-Mobil place us in collection for $1275 for signing only one e-sign agreement, and AMSHER is trying to scare us Birmingham Alabama 35244 Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 17 2015
Costco and T-Mobile Ripped off by Costco and T-Mobile Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Cellular Phone Companies: Costco and T-Mobile Irvine, California

Nov 15 2015
T-Mobile Name ID trial when ending I got charge without my authorization. Nationwide Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 15 2015
T*Mobile My family Mobile My credit report. when I was purchasing a vehicle sent me a credit report from all three credit scores that T-Mobile at Walmart Bessemer Al.stole all my information. Bessemer Alabama Author: bessemer, Alabama Questionable Activities: T*Mobile Bessemer, Alabama

Nov 13 2015
T-Mobile PUBLICpublished review 11/12/15 I switched my account with AT&T to T-Mobile with the agreement that they would pay for my early termination fees, the balance due on my device, and credit me with my T-Mobile account. This is what their sales associates tell you in store. Never once was I told the credit I get for my bill was the device payoff. Extremely disappoint in this s*y company that is scamming people to grow their buisness! Nationwide Author: New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 12 2015
T Mobile POOR Service in Certain Areas New York New York Author: brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile New York, New York

Nov 09 2015
T-Mobile Billing errors, poor customer service, Attorney General, FCC, BBB Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue , Washington Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Bellevue , Washington

Nov 09 2015
T-Mobile Prove a disability to a corporate office Albuquerque, NM Nationwide Inconvenient but not a RipOff Author: Canton, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 07 2015
T-Mobile lines added by fraudulent means Bellevue washington Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 28 2015
T-Mobile I was charged 300.dollars for a replacement phone they said was damaged ,but was not corpus christi Nationwide Author: alice, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 26 2015
wal mart family mobile by t mobile T mobile put a fake account in my name. breach . accessed experian servers and retrieved my personal info. EL Dorado Hills California Author: charlotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: wal mart family mobile by t mobile EL Dorado Hills, California

Oct 08 2015
T-mobile Deceiving advertisement and billing issues Nationwide Author: LAUREL, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Experian Data Exposed T-Mobile Users to ID Theft... Experian Hack Endangers 15 Million T-Mobile Users Nationwide
Author: Surprise, Arizona Hackers: Experian Data Exposed Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
T-Mobile Yet another fraudulent, deceitful and unethical business practices company. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Cayce, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Albuquerque, New Mexico