Company Directory | t-mobile

Jan 20 2017
T-Mobile Billing; iPhone 7; Fraud; Contract Bellevue Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
 T-mobile Miami Gardens Florida Author: Miami , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Miami Gardens, Florida

Jan 15 2017
T Mobile Store Doing fraud downers grove illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Store downers grove,

Jan 10 2017
Eric - store Manager Store employee stole 5 iPhone 6, put them on my account and left the company. Kissimmee Florida T-Mobile store rip off Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: T-mobile Kissimmee, Florida

Jan 06 2017
T-Mobile DEFECTIVE INSURANCE REPLACEMENT Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
T-Mobile tmobile CROOKS nationwide Nationwide Author: MInneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
T-Mobile Dishonest, love 'em and leave 'em Nationwide Nationwide Author: Glen Cove, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
Erin Chowdhury- T-mobile representitive Erin DeridderPhone 503-348-6983 Lied about free equipment and set up 6 new phone lines on my account Portland Oregon Author: Salem, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Erin Chowdhury- T-mobile representitive Internet

Dec 22 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless AT&T lied to me and took money from me all while refusing to unlock my phone until after X-mas because I moved to T-Mobile. Nationwide Why would that be? Author: Spring Branch, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
T Mobile TMobileT-Mobile Beware of this Company on the Front-End and Back End Irvine Nationwide Author: Lake Forest , California Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Family Mobile - T- Mobile My services has been discontinued from 10.20.16 and I am still being charged for services Richmond va Nationwide Author: Henrico, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile - T- Mobile Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
T-Mobile Unethical Business Practicess by T-Mobile Seattle Washington Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
T-Mobile INC T-Mobile will not let me call 911 - Nationwide Nationwide Author: Webster, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile INC Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
T mobile Told me all kinds of stuff Nationwide Author: Somersworth, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: T mobile Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Walmart Family T Mobile I was having problems with a phone I purchased at one of the local Walmart stores, After about two months I was having problems with it. California Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family T Mobile El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 26 2016
T Mobile Bait and switch, SCAM, Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
T-Mobile Rip off St. Louis Missouri Nationwide Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
T-Mobile Tmobile scammed me to sign up with them! orlando Nationwide Author: Windermere, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
T-Mobile Nationwide Author: Ravenna , Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
T-Mobile T-Mobile in care of Facebook Have written proof of statement Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Internet

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
T Mobile Mariah - area supervisor -Tempe AZNichole - business sales consultant -Tempe AZTony - guatemala FREE - IS NOT REALLY FREE Tempe Arizona Nationwide Author: Show Low, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
T-Mobile I have been waiting for a refund for a phone a returned in December 2016 Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
T- Mobile Discontinued this service and paid all final bills and they still refused to refund my extra pack purchase now they have stolen my money Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T- Mobile Nationwide