Company Directory | t-mobile
76, Report #1192850

Dec 03 2014
T-Mobile Cuber Monday became Ripoff Monday! Seattle, Washington Nationwide Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide
77, Report #1192485

Dec 02 2014
T-Mobile Wireless withholding credit balances Nationwide Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Wireless Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Telecom Management Associates T-Mobile Telecom Management Services are a ripoff!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Twinsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Telecom Management Associates Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 16 2014
T-MOBILE US, INC. T-MOBILE INTERNETJOHN J. LEGERE, CEO CROOKS STOLE $30 FOR INTERNET SERVICE bellevue Washington Author: Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: T-MOBILE US, INC. bellevue, Washington

Nov 11 2014
T-Mobile T mobile has a bogus refund program promising people refunds for a sms program but all they do is hound the person for continueous information the program is a joke they promise a refund for customers about a sms text overcharge but all they done is contiuning ask me for my identification but they alwasys no how to send me my bill missouri Nationwide Author: st ann, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
T-Mobile Wireless phone Nationwide Author: Seattle , Washington Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
T-Mobile Unfail Business Practices Belleview Washington Author: Silverdale , Washington Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 02 2014
T-Mobile T-Mobile nearly bankrupted me by doubling my phone bill every 2 weeks. Alberquerque New Mexico Nationwide Please Post Author: New York, New York Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 24 2014
T-Mobile T-Mobile lost my iPhone 6 return and made me wait 21 days while they found it to process my refund Nationwide Author: Palos Verdes, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 11 2014
T-Mobile POOR COVERAGE AND CHARGING FOR SERVICES NOT RENDERED NEW MEXICO Yeah.. TMOBILE is VERY UNTRUSTWORTHY. ALL cell phone companies are. Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Select State/Province
86, Report #1182096

Oct 09 2014
Walmart Family T Mobile T Mobile, Walmart Family T Mobile Worst decision of my life to get T Mobile phone and phone service from Walmart Nationwide Nationwide Author: Taylorsville, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family T Mobile Nationwide

Oct 05 2014
T-Mobile False Advertising re Early Term Fees & Scam Exchange of Phones Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
Prestige Marketing Consultants This company is a Scam. They called me out of the blue and said they saw my resume on line. That immediately raised a red flag because I never applied with them. The 2nd was that they were a marketing company for T-Mobile. They said the salary is commission based which was another 3rd red flag. Nashville Tennessee Author: lavergne, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Prestige Marketing Consultants Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 29 2014
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile I paid the bill after talking to the company, Now they say I owe .25. They charge 3 dollars to pay it Nationwide Author: Magnolia, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
T Mobile We don't care that you had emergency surgery... Nationwide Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
T-Mobile Insurance plan borders on fraud Framingham,  Massachusetts Author: Natick, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
T-Mobile Tmobile stole 345.81 USD from my checking account United States Nationwide Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Questionable Activities: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Treating me like I'm on contract, threat of credit report to credit union El Dorado Hills California Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile El Dorado Hills , California

Sep 02 2014
Midland Credit Managment, Inc. Trying to collect a debt, they bought from T-mobile that I do no owe. San Diego California Author: Long Beach, Unusual Rip-Off: Midland Credit Managment, Inc. San Diego, California

Aug 20 2014
T Mobile and Walmart Hot Spot plan purchased from Walmart/T Moble not available after purchase Clearwater, Fl Nationwide Author: Clearwater, Florida Internet Services: t mobile Nationwide

Aug 14 2014
T-Mobile tmobile charging 100 times more than something is worth. Bellevue Washington Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Bellevue, Washington

Aug 09 2014
T-mobile T-mobile is a scam baltimore Nationwide Time with out Author: middle river, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Aug 03 2014
Walmart Family Mobile T Mobile Plans Nationwide Author: Morton, Illinois Telephones: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
T-Mobile Billed for full malfunctional phone even though I only receive partial phone and returned it Nationwide Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
MyFamilyMobile, my-family-mobile, Walmart My Family Mobile powered by T-Mobile Unrequested, unauthorized changes to my service subscription Nationa-wide, Internet Nationwide Author: DUNCANVILLE, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: MyFamilyMobile Nationwide