Company Directory | target
Approximately 975 Reports Found

Apr 23 2015
TrackR fills order for TARGET but won't send product out to their primary investors Santa Monica California Internet
They Can Run but They Can't Hide Author: medford, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: TrackR Internet

Apr 21 2015
Rahim Choudhury and Abdul Shafee Telephone scam fraudsters who target elderly jailed London Nationwide Author: , Business Consultants: Rahim Choudhury and Abdul Shafee Nationwide

Apr 06 2015
Rocky Garcia Rocky Rocky operates under various company names and changes them as he develops new scams. Rocky entered business with me when posing as a pet seller and is now attempting to extort money from my wife and I by threatening to post hordes of fabricated derogatory info on line. He is supposedly an on-line guru able to do as claims and I am not his first target. We are organizing all the people Rocky Garcia has scammed. He has done the same thing posing as an accounting expert, advertising expert and elderly health care sales person. I understand he now lives in San Antonio Texas Not All Rocky Garcia's in San Antonio are built Equally!! Hint Hint Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Rocky Garcia San Antonio, Texas

Mar 21 2015
Corinthian Furniture Co Various Company's they make furniture forRooms to go, American Freight, Target,.Wayfair . Cushions collapse after 4 weeks Corinthian Mississippi Left message Author: Jacksonville, Florida Furniture Manufactures: Corinthian Furniture Co Nationwide

Mar 09 2015
DOBA productsourcing.com Overpromise, Ridiculous, Stupid Canceling System and Misleading Ad on prices. You ended up paying wholesale $20 for $10 at Target or somewhere else.  Internet Author: victorville, California Internet Fraud: DOBA Internet

Mar 06 2015
Target Local Marketing or i biz and i-biz now SCAMMERS! Park City, Utah 84068 Boise Idaho Misunderstanding Resolved with Target Local Marketing, Not Scammers. Author: , Virginia Computer Marketing Companies: Target Local Marketing Internet

Feb 25 2015
CTBeauty.com Easy Target. Ghost Company. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Acworth, Georgia Beauty Salons: CTBeauty.com Norwalk, Connecticut

33, Report #1209997

Feb 18 2015
iprox premium departement elaine smith (which I am sure is a fake name since the women I spoke with both sounded of indian decent). I did make the mistake of giving them my bank card info before thinking to check on this site. Really dumb I know, but I was desperate for money for food, so the $100 walmart card and $50 target card sounded very enticing. I have two phone numbers, neither of which come from CA, one local to me and one from another part of FL. The phone numbers are 321-351-0012 and 727-498-4740. I just hope nothing comes out of my account since I told them to cancel the whole thing. sacremento, ca Nationwide Author: Melbourne, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: iprox premium departement Nationwide

34, Report #1205492

Jan 30 2015
Million Dollar Target Dan Murphy seems to be on auto-pilot; no response to phone or email; just charges my credit card after cancellation by phone and email Newport Beach, California Internet Author: Monsey, New York Financial Services: Million Dollar Target Internet

35, Report #1201175

Jan 12 2015
Donna I received a card in the mail , said I won $100.00 from Walmart , Target and many other stores lakeland Florida Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Donna lakeland, Florida

36, Report #1201004

Jan 12 2015
Aztec Group Abusive canvassing with the intent to lure target into investment overseas by international bank transfer to suspicious Hong Kong trader Singapore Singapore Author: Scandinavia, Brokerage Companies: Aztec Group Singapore ,

37, Report #1200925

Jan 11 2015
Target Failed to email Billing Statement Minneapolis Nationwide Author: Summerville, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Target Nationwide

38, Report #1200355

Jan 08 2015
Barbara Leone AIG insurance Tom stivoli ID theft ripoff insurance from target stores and experian new york New York Author: las vegas, Nevada Insurance Companies: Barbara Leone AIG insurance new york, New York

39, Report #1199314

Jan 04 2015
Target Brightspot T-Mobile/Brightspot does not honor the pre-paid cards they sell! Avoid this product! Cypress Ca Are you sure what your mother bought? Author: Stanton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Target

40, Report #1198208

Dec 29 2014
Target of Lufkin, Texas Target ripped me off in Lufkin Lufkin Texas Laughable... Author: Lufkin, Texas Video Stores: Target of Lufkin, Texas Lufkin, Texas

41, Report #1197764

Dec 26 2014
Lucky Motors Indiana man get beat by Lucky Motors Sales and Head CEO and threaten. Villa Park Illinois Easy Target Author: Hammond, Indiana Junk Dealers: Lucky Motors Villa Park, Illinois

Dec 18 2014
Selah Ranch All Animal Rescue Cami Lyn Martin,Camilla L AdamsCamilla AdamsCami L AdamsCami BrockCami L BrockCami L HallCami Selah Ranch all Animal Rescue Run By Cami Lyn Martin. Make up your own mind Good or Bad or just a CASH COW SCAM? Greenville Virginia
Stop what, the truth? NEVER! Author: Everywhere, Virginia Nonprofit Organizations: Selah Ranch All Animal Rescue Greenville, Virginia

43, Report #1195067

Dec 12 2014
The Truth Spy: TheTruthSpy.com No Customer Support - Sends Spam To Target Phone Internet Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: The Truth Spy www.TheTruthSpy.com Internet

44, Report #1192842

Dec 03 2014
target automotive equipment john stoerback LYE CHEAT, BAIT @ SWITCH St.James New York Slander Allegation Author: pjs, New York Bait-and-Switch: target automotive equipment St.James , New York

45, Report #1191521

Nov 26 2014
Mojang Purchased a prepaid card for 26.95 at Target. Game will not download on laptop. No tech support available on phone, only thru email and very vague. They direct you to a site where other custmoers have had problems to see if theirs was like yours and if they found a solution. No refunds offered. I even had a tech support rep from Best Buy look at my download and said it was not anything on my end, it had to be their website. TOTOAL RIP OFF. I am reporting to Target, but expect not help from them. Check too late to find Mojang is not a member of Better Business Bureau. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: Mojang Internet

46, Report #1191223

Nov 24 2014
Target, Target Super Center Over Charged and Under Refunded Jacksonville Florida Still Lying and Cheating ME Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Target Jacksonville, Florida

47, Report #1190505

Nov 21 2014
Travis Academy of Fine Arts TAFA Beware Home Schoolers! Public School philosophy lives here! Fort Worth Texas
On Target TRAVIS is TERRIBLE Author: Fort Worth , Texas Education & Learning Centers: Travis Academy of Fine Arts Fort Worth, Texas

48, Report #1190399

Nov 20 2014
Target Audience Online, aka GenerationX-Solutions Canada or HomeBusinessLeadCenter.com - Melanie Gouthro I ordered their 2Million targeted email campaign for $180. It also included some targeted ads as a bonus. Brandon, Canada Internet Author: san francisco, California Advertising / Deceptive: Target Audience Online Internet

Nov 18 2014
Target, Target REDCard Failed to bill me or contact me regarding my bill, changed my billing address with out talking to me and keep charging me fees despite the fact I have paid for all of my charges. Minneapolis Nationwide Author: St.Charles, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Target Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
Comfomatic Limited Mike McNicholasFiona FosterGraham Bradford A bed/chair company that target my 88yr mother, took a 2000 pound deposit and refused to cancel the order Widnes Author: Falls Church, Virginia Home HealthCare: Comfomatic Limited Widnes,