Company Directory | tax-services
Approximately 165 Reports Found

Apr 17 2014
Consumer Tax Relief Their rep said he would put a program for my tax problem. When i got to the case worker two weeks later, she didn't have a clue what i was talking about. I later found that this program never existed. They said they would no a better job of doing my taxes than turbo tax, they didn't do any better. They charge my credit card $19.99 monthy without my approval. This company is a riffoff. Irvine California Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Tax Services: Consumer Tax Relief Irvine , California

Apr 16 2014
TurboTax complete lack of customer service - and possibly allow fraudulent returns to be filed Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Tax Services: TurboTax Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Liberty Tax Horrible service, Bad work Phoenix Arizona Author: 85032, Arizona Tax Services: Liberty Tax Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
Intuit-Turbo Tax This company overcharged me for a simple tax service by bundling a hidden cost, and not providing a refund Mountain View CA Author: Novato, California Tax Services: Intuit-Turbo Tax Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
H & R Block Emerald Card  H& R Block lied to me about their predatory Emerald Card Kirkland Washington Author: Kirkland, Washington Tax Services: H&R Block Emerald Card Kirkland, Washington

Apr 10 2014
Selma They prey on people with tax problems, charge you $2,000 but hurt more than help! A year later and more problems then when I hired them! newport beach Nationwide Author: newport beach, California Tax Services: Selma Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Applybuilder ,Strategic Tax Services, Daeus Financial, Supplier Source and YourEntitySolution, APPLY BUILDER fraudulently cons elderly, disabled, unemployed consumers into buying worthless web store designs and trainings Orem Utah Author: Chilton, Wisconsin Con Artists: Applybuilder Orem, Utah

Apr 10 2014
fileyourtaxes.com DO NOT USE Internet Author: Butler, Ohio Tax Services: fileyourtaxes.com Internet

Apr 08 2014
Authority Tax Services Authority Tax Services did not cancel my contract, even though I called the next day, after I signed, to have it cancelled. Refused to refund me, they claimed, no documentation was ever made about the cancellation. Los Angeles California Author: Fresno, California Income tax: Authority Tax Services Los Angeles, California

Apr 08 2014
Darius allen crb tax services Starcast groupDarius A Darius allen Darius AllanFrom athletes to businessDga inc. Tax fraud over the past 8 years Dallas Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Work Place Bullies: Darius allen crb tax services Nationwide

Apr 07 2014
Rapid Tax Services AKA Prior Tax RAPID TAX SERVICE SUCKS AND IS A RIP OFF priortax.com Internet Author: Miami, Florida Income tax: Rapid Tax Services Nationwide

Apr 05 2014
Eric Yankwitt , advisory tax services My tax Guru He is nowhere to be found and he has filed wrong returns for years. IRS is chasing me and I am working on it personally with IRS now. He is not even releasing my tax returns of the past years. He is n wilton manors, Florida Author: , Florida Accounting: Eric Yankwitt , advisory tax services wilton manors, Florida

Apr 04 2014
Jackson Hewitt Wal-Mart Should Ban them from operating Kiosks in the Super Centers Waterloo/ Cedar Falls Iowa Nationwide Author: Waverly, Iowa Tax Services: Jackson Hewitt Nationwide

Mar 31 2014
MILESTONE TAX SERVICES LBS/MILESTONE FRAUD FRAUD LIES LIES HOUSTON Texas Author: Texas Income tax: MILESTONE TAX SERVICES HOUSTON, Texas

Mar 29 2014
Turner Tax Services Pete TurnerPeter R. Turner Peter Turner I paid Turner Tax Services $440 to complete my 2012 taxes and 2011 tax amendment, on 2-2-13. The money orders I provided them were cashed, and the work was never done. I attempted to contact Mr. Peter Turner of Turner Tax Services numerous times through email, and telephone. La Mesa California Author: El Paso, Texas Income Tax Service: Turner Tax Services La Mesa, California

Mar 27 2014
Turbo Tax Deceptive Suggestions on website Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Tax Services: Turbo Tax Select State/Province

Mar 25 2014
ETAXES.COM ETAXES1534 STEVE KASSEL This is not someone the internet operate without any oversite BURLINGAME California Author: Sugar Land, Texas Tax Services: ETAXES.COM BURLINGAME , California

Mar 22 2014
TaxSlayer.com TaxSlayer provides a broken software, admits it, but refuses to refund money. Internet Author: Naples, Florida Tax Services: TaxSlayer.com Select State/Province

Mar 21 2014
Jackson Hewitt Whistle Blowers on Fraud Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Tax Services: Jackson Hewitt dallas, Texas

20, Report #1132039

Mar 19 2014
ETAX.COM BAIT AND SWITCH - FALSE ADVERTISING INTERNET
Author: Texas Tax Services: ETAX.COM Internet

Mar 12 2014
Daeus Financial Daeus Tax services, Daeus Daeus and multiple companies scammed me out of around ten grand: online business that never got set up. they said I needed to get tax services etc.... lehi Utah Author: Killeen, Texas Con Artists: Daeus Financial lehi, Utah

Mar 12 2014
TAX DEFENSE NETWORK CYNTHIA FULTZ......904-504-3151.....EXT. 160 CHARGED $2000 FOR A FIVE MINUTE TAX REVIEW DONE ON TURBO TAX. JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: METAIRIE, Louisiana Tax Services: TAX DEFENSE NETWORK JACKSONVILLE, Florida

Mar 11 2014
S P Tax Services Tax filing error and did not take responsibility of their mistake they made. Jersey City New Jersey Author: SPRINGFIELD, Pennsylvania Tax Services: S P Tax Services Jersey City, New Jersey

Mar 08 2014
AUTHORITY TAX SERVICES Last October, I sought the assistance of ATS to help me fight Norh Carolina absorbatent fees. They asked for money, I sent it, they did not help at all. taxes levied Charlotte North Carolina
Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: AUTHORITY TAX SERVICES Los ANGELAS, CA, California

Mar 07 2014
netspend Stole my tax refund Austin Texas Author: TRENTON, New Jersey Tax Services: netspend Austin, Texas