Company Directory | tcf-bank
Approximately 139 Reports Found

Jun 04 2011
TCF Bank racks up overdraft fees and false statment reports.Very inconsistent statements!!!! Mesa, Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Questionable Activities: TCF Bank Mesa, Arizona

May 26 2011
TCF Bank charged return item fee when they placed another account on hold without notice Colorado Springs, Colorado They never did anything Author: Woodland Park, Colorado Banks: TCF Bank Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 11 2011
TCF BANK OF COLORADO THE COMPANY PAID AND RUN IT THOUGH THE ACCOUNT I HAD A TRANSACTION I DID NOT ALLOW OR NOT KNOWEN OF AND THE BANK CHARGED ME NO FUNDS CHARGES THAT PUT MY ACCOUNT IN THE MINUS STATE AND THEY COVERED I AURORA, Colorado Author: aurora, Colorado Banks: TCF BANK OF COLORADO AURORA, Colorado

Mar 10 2011
TCF Bank TCF=Terminate Cash Flow Internet, Illinois Author: Wheaton, Illinois Banks: TCF Bank Internet, Illinois

Feb 05 2011
TCF BANK Took 16,000 out of my account! Mlps, Minnesota Some information... Author: plymouth, Minnesota Banks: TCF BANK Mlps MN, Minnesota

Jan 25 2011
TCF BANK PULL YOU IN 'FREE CASH' - BEWARE THEY ARE FEE FOCUSED, NEVER CUSTOMER FOCUSED Minneapolis, Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Banks: TCF BANK Minneapolis, Minnesota

Nov 30 2010
TCF Bank Manipulates Transactions And Deposits In Order To Force Overdraft Fees TCF bank posted my check, showed it posted in online banking, then claimed it was on hold and attempted to charge me more than $700 in overdraft fees Milwaukee Wisconsin Put them (TCF) on the list! Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Banks: TCF Bank Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Sep 10 2010
TCF Bank Illegally held my money and then purposly overdrafted me 4 times westland, Michigan Tcf bank takes your money in overdraft fees Author: Westland, Michigan Banks: TCF Bank westland, Michigan

Aug 19 2010
TCF Bank More unreasonable fees, questionable banking practices Minneapolis, Minnesota Thanx you for the responses... Author: Fridley, Minnesota Banks: TCF Bank Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 16 2010
TCF Bank - TCF National Bank EXCESSIVE OVERDRAFT FEES AND UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWLS MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin REPLY TO QUESTION Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Banks: TCF Bank - TCF National Bank MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin

Jun 29 2010
TCF Bank Charging erroneous fees and are unable to account for check card whereabouts Minneapolis, Minnesota Author: Joliet, Illinois Banks: TCF Bank Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 05 2010
TCF BANK They kept misinforming me and then charging me for it on one acct, then they opened a closed account and starting charging me there too. Livonia, Michigan Author: Belleville, Michigan Consumer Services: TCF BANK Livonia, Michigan

May 31 2010
TCF Bank, TCF National Bank Under Minded Over Charge Minneapolis, Minnesota (((links to youtube?))) Author: FRANKLIN PARK, Illinois Banks: TCF Bank - TCF National Bank Minneapolis, Minnesota

Apr 23 2010
TCF Bank Deceitful practices changing contracts behind your back Chicago, Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Banks: TCF Bank Chicago, Illinois

Mar 05 2010
TCF Bank Ripoff I cannot BELIEVE the c**p that this bank gets away with!! I too have caught them charging fees that are not valid and changing the story when it is convenient. Niles Illinois I just wanted you all to know that TCF stands for The Cra ppiest F**king bank Author: Morton Grove, Illinois Banks: TCF Bank Niles, Illinois

Feb 15 2010
TCF Bank TCF banking has ripped me off for more than 1,000 in banking fees willowbrook, Illinois Not for the hell of it. Author: south holland, Illinois Banks: TCF Bank willowbrook, Illinois

Feb 04 2010
Tcf bank Minneapolis mn mad trasactions money took out of acount then I get overdraft fees Minneapolis, Minnesota Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Tcf bank Minneapolis mn Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jan 25 2010
TCF Bank stole $800 from me Multiple, Colorado Agree with Ronny Author: Littleton, Colorado Banks: TCF Bank Multiple, Colorado

Jan 18 2010
TCF Bank, TCF National Bank $260 in Checking account, 11 Transactions amounting to $300, 11 overdraft fees Minneapolis, Minnesota Agreed. Author: Norwood, Minnesota Banks: TCF Bank, TCF National Bank Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jan 18 2010
TCF Bank cashed paper check for $1000 more than I wrote it for, refuses to reverse it; also manipulates electronic transactions in order to give incorrect balance information Eastpointe, Michigan Advice Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Banks: TCF Bank Eastpointe, Michigan

Jan 11 2010
TCF Bank, TCF Charges Overdraft Fees Even When Account was not Overdrawn Livonia, Michigan Author: White Lake, Michigan Banks: TCF Bank Livonia, Michigan

Oct 04 2009
TCF Bank stealing money by charging unwarranted overdraft fees Chicago Illinois I would close the account Author: Chicago, Illinois Cult: TCF Bank Chicago, Illinois

Oct 04 2009
TCF Bank OVERDRAFT FEES, OVERDRAFT FEES, AND MORE OVERDRAFT FEES!! TCF is forcing overdraft fees and making customers think we are irresponsible consumers! Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Banks: TCF Bank Internet

Jul 20 2009
TCF BANK $399.00 withdrawn from checking account Jan & March 2008 not authorized by my mother. I am joint owner on this this checking account Eastpointe Michigan Online Banking is Important Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Banks: TCF BANK Eastpointe, Michigan

Jul 20 2009
USA CREDIT 8006859354 I wentt to look at my tcf checkings account and there was a $149.00 withdrawal on it. Chicago Illinois TCF Bank very helpful Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: USA CREDIT 8006859354 Nationwide