Company Directory | telecheck
Approximately 198 Reports Found

Dec 26 2012
Telecheck/TRS Recovery Illegal check charges condoned by Virginia Oil Company Internet Amazing Author: Louisa, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Telecheck/TRS Recovery Internet

Dec 06 2012
Telecheck Or TRS Recovery Services Rip Off Scam by Telecheck Houston Texas YOU CAN WIN AGAINST THEM !! Author: Richmond, Texas Lawyers: Telecheck Or TRS Recovery Services Houston, Texas

Dec 03 2012
TELECHECK First Data Company Telecheck discriminates against honest check writers, causing stress and embarrassment Internet Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Author: Oroville, California Credit Reporting Agencies: TELECHECK Internet

Nov 05 2012
Telecheck/TRS REcovery Service, Inc. Telecheck has the wrong person, wrong bank, wrong Drivers Lic. number but I still can't cash a check in stores Houston, Texas Author: muskogee, Oklahoma Legal Process Servers: Telecheck/TRS REcovery Service, Inc. Houston, Texas

Sep 06 2012
FirstData - TeleCheck Good check, no bad report then why the decline? Houston Texas STATE OF EMERGENCY and Telecheks Author: Spring, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: FirstData/TeleCheck Houston, Texas

Jun 13 2012
Telecheck Electronic Check Acceptance Service Sent me an invoice for $168.77 for a Walmart Store that is in another state. Saying that my paper check could not be converted to a special check reader. The transaction that I supposedly made cannot City of Industry, California walmart and telecheck Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Supermarkets: Telecheck Electronic Check Acceptance Service City of Industry, California

May 28 2012
TeleCheck Services, Inc. First Data TeleCheck monitoring my check writing after account was cleared!! Internet, Internet Sorry.. Author: Menasha, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: TeleCheck Services, Inc. Internet

Apr 16 2012
telecheck telecheck is part of a cash cow atlanta, Georgia Yep Author: berry, Kentucky Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: telecheck atlanta, Georgia

Apr 03 2012
Wal-Mart Telecheck TRS Someone else wrote checks on me, now telecheck/trs says they're coming after me! fairfield ottumwa, Iowa TRS and BBB not good Author: fairfield, Iowa Supermarkets: Wal-Mart Telecheck TRS fairfield ottumwa, Iowa
35, Report #351991

Apr 03 2012
First Data , TeleCheck Humiliated and embarrassed my son for no reason Houston Texas This may sound dumb Author: Waianae, Hawaii Cash Services: Telecheck Houston, Texas

Feb 24 2012
Telecheck Why wait 2 weeks? Internet, Internet Author: , Pennsylvania Drug Stores: Telecheck Internet

Feb 04 2012
Telecheck Left Wal Mart empty-handed, but Telecheck called months later to collect debt Internet Author: La Crescent, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Telecheck Internet

Jan 02 2012
Telecheck Keeps me from being able to write checks, eventhough there is money in my account. Internet, Internet Get on board Author: Warsaw, North Carolina Financial Services: Telecheck Internet

Dec 28 2011
Walmart My check was denied for payment of goods. The account had more than enough money in the account to cover the check. This also happened at two other business using Telecheck, within the same week. If W Bonham, Texas Get a debit card!! Author: Bonham, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Walmart Bonham, Texas

Nov 18 2011
TRS Recovery Services, Inc TeleCheck I stopped pymt on a check(I have the check in my Possession) They have it as insufficient funds Houston, Texas Author: Bristol, Tennessee Questionable Activities: TRS Recovery Services, Inc Houston, Texas

Nov 11 2011
Telecheck I keep being declined on writing checks and this has been happening for about 6 months even though they keep saying they are updating my profile. Can't give me a solid reason why other than I fall ou Houston, Texas Simple Solution Author: Blue Ridge, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Telecheck Houston, Texas

Oct 13 2011
Telecheck Services, Inc. TRS Denied Check Writing Privileges Houston, Texas Why Author: Omaha, Nebraska Collection Agencies: Telecheck Services, Inc. Houston, Texas

Oct 12 2011
Telecheck TRS Recovery Services INC TRS Recovery Services INC Took my money out of my bank then want me to pay it again plus $30! no customer service Internet Author: La Center, Washington Collection Agencies: Telecheck TRS Recovery Services INC Internet

Aug 21 2011
Telecheck - Walmart charging a fee even though bank pays check Lafayette Tennessee True But Not True! Author: Westmoreland, Tennessee Shopping Centers & Malls: Telecheck/walmart Tennesse, Tennessee

Jun 22 2011
Telecheck Services Inc TRS Telecheck calls my Mother-in-Laws number 10 times a day but won't leave a message or number to call back. They say I bounced a check to Food Lion. I tried to call them, but cannot speak to an operato Huston, Texas Author: IVY, Virginia Collection Agencies: Telecheck Services Inc Huston, Texas

Jun 19 2011
Telecheck Services, Inc. voilation of my check writing rights Huston, Texas You Do have legal rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Telecheck Services, Inc. Huston, Texas
47, Report #719060

Apr 19 2011
TRS Recovery Services, Inc. - Corporate Offices Telecheck, Wal-mart Demand for Payment in Full ($43.52) for Bad Check Written to Wal-mart 2-28-11 by wife who died in 2007 Aurora, Illinois Suggestion for you Author: Bainbridge, New York Department & Outlet Stores: TRS Recovery Services, Inc. - Corporate Offices Aurora, Illinois

Mar 25 2011
TRS Recovery TeleCheck stole $ out of my bank account Houston, Internet something simualr happened to me Author: Lafayette, Tennessee Collection Agencies: TRS Recovery Internet

Dec 23 2010
telecheck walmart rejected good checks Internet Suggestion Author: mt sterling, Kentucky Banks: telecheck walmart Internet

Dec 08 2010
TELECHECK Worst Mistake EVER Internet, Nationwide Solution Author: Indianola, Iowa Collection Agencies: TELECHECK Nationwide