Company Directory | terminix
Approximately 80 Reports Found

Nov 04 2016
Terminix Terminix Pest Control Thiefs Webster Texas Author: houston, Texas Pest Control: Terminix Webster, Texas

Oct 18 2016
terminix 100% satisfaction guarntee or your money back binghampton New York Author: syracuse, New York Unusual Rip-Off: terminix binghampton, New York

May 09 2016
Alterra Pest Control Terminix Ripped me off. Took my money and didn't deliver then asked for more money to go away and leave me alone. Kansas City Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Pest Control: Alterra Pest Control Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Terminix Unethical Practice Arlington Texas Additional information on my existing complaint Author: Arlington , Texas Exterminating: Terminix Arlington , Texas

Apr 08 2016
Sheryl Stair Found out on day of move in, the place was infested with roaches and I was not told by the manager it had roaches. She sent out her maintenance guy to spary and that only made it worst. I ended up signing a contract with Terminix and Sheryl told me, she didn't give me permission to hire them and to just use roach spary. She agreed to let me pay less rent in the month March and now she's trying to say she didn't and I have the text messages to prove it. I have printed out the text messages as well. I have been arguing with Sheryl over this issue. Phoenix ARIZONA
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Landlords: Sheryl Stair

Feb 27 2016
Terminix I signed up to get rid of mice and they came 2X and never heard again from them. Streamwood Illinois Still trying to bill me Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Exterminating Services: Terminix Streamwood, Illinois

Feb 22 2016
Terminix Plano Trying to continue to bill me after I have cancelled my serivices. The agent I cancelled my service with, advised me there would be no fees after I cancelled, Yet their billing department continues to harass me. Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Pest Control: Terminix Plano Plano, Texas

Jan 15 2016
Terminix Laguna Hills Terminix Termite Protection Guarantee Laguna Hills California Author: Santa Ana, California Exterminating Services: Terminix Laguna Hills Laguna Hills, California

Jun 21 2015
Terminix Deceptive sales practices Salt Lake City Utah Nationwide Author: Tooele, Utah Pest Control: Terminix Nationwide

Jun 14 2015
Terminix bought my old termite control company and then raise my yearly plan rates by 300% Huntsville Nationwide Are you under contract? Author: Huntsville, Alabama Pest Control: Terminix Nationwide

Mar 18 2015
Terminix billed for unauthorized service. Largo Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Pest Control: Terminix Largo, Florida

Mar 10 2015
Terminix Servicemaster Fraud Misrepresentation bad advise poor service ill informed lied cheated ripped off St Petersburg Nationwide Author: London, Florida Pest Control: Terminix Nationwide

Feb 19 2015
Terminix later i was posioned by chemicals used to spray and apartment (BREYLEY that was infested with Bed Bugs) tampa fl TAMPA Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Medical Expert Witnesses: terminix Nationwide

14, Report #1199460

Jan 05 2015
Terminix Roof Rat Fiasco Sacramento California Actually... Author: West Sacramento, California Pest Control: Terminix Sacramento, California

Oct 13 2014
[Terminix] Karla Sargent No callbacks or help Middletown Ohio Compensation has been offered and accepted Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Exterminating: Terminix Middletown, Ohio

Sep 23 2014
Terminix Ripoff with Service Manager Ron Davis Philidelphia New Jersey,
Author: Woodbury, New Jersey Pest Control: Terminix New Jersey

Aug 17 2014
Terminix BAD SERVICE Nationwide Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Pest Control: Terminix Nationwide

May 19 2014
terminix Russell byne - home inspector paid $750.00 for one room to spray for bed bugs. west palm beach Nationwide Author: palm beach gardens, Florida Pest Control: terminix Nationwide

May 08 2014
TERMINIX DO NOT , DO NOT GIVE TERMINIX ANY MONEY THEY ARE NOT HONEST YOU WILL HAVE TO DO A STOP PAYMENT AT THE BANK TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK Midlothian Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: TERMINIX Midlothian, Virginia

Apr 04 2014
Terminix Failed to show for appt. Failed to call about no-show'; Didn't perform regular maintenance. Bothell Nationwide Author: Renton, Washington Pest Control: Terminix Nationwide

Mar 28 2014
Terminix in Georgia does not do what they promise with pest control Deceptive, negligence, horrible service, and I was left with $10,000 repairs Memphis Tennessee Author: Atlanta, Georgia Pest Control: Terminix, Memphis, Tennessee

Feb 26 2014
terminix Terminix WDO Report Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Pest Control: terminix Florida

Jan 17 2014
Terminix terminix triues to rip-off old woman Norfolk Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Pest Control: Terminix Norfolk, Virginia

Oct 07 2013
Terminix Terminix 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is a SCAM!!! Laguna Hills California Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Exterminating: Terminix Laguna Hills, California

Aug 22 2013
terminix deceptive advertisement by terminix about ultimate protection guarentee against future termites for $24 per month.when nispection qualified for this protection it only covered part of the termites and was twice as much to cover the additional termites Shame on their corporate office to send out agents on this false advertisement. chartsworth California Author: bell canyon, California Exterminating Services: terminix chartsworth, California