Company Directory | testing-authority
Approximately 74 Reports Found

Dec 24 2012
Testing Authority Dishonest, criminal and illegal. Internet, Internet Author: Anaheim, California Employment Services: Testing Authority Internet

2, Report #420089

Nov 20 2012
Testing Authority/Tyler Long Testing Authority What A Rip-off Norcross Georgia Must be the Scam Artist TYLER LONG that wrote this! Author: Troy, Virginia Mail Order Services: Testing Authority Norcross, Georgia

Apr 10 2012
Testing Authority Endeavor media Group, LLC Postal Job Testing, Internet Author: St. Pauls, North Carolina United States Post Office: Testing Authority Internet

Oct 19 2010
Testing Authority Inc. Scam, Local Post Office Jobs HUGE Scam! Norcross, Georgia Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina United States Postal Service: Testing Authority Inc. Norcross, Georgia

May 26 2010
Testing Authority Inc Paid $160 for books. Was told could get a full refund if I didn't get a job in 12 months. Tried calling after year was up. Phone no longer in service, web site is no longer up. Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Testing Authority Inc Internet

May 01 2010
TESTING AUTHORITY INC..COM Us Postal Exam Services Paid money... Got Package.... Tooka Exam..... Havent heard from them since. New Jersey Author: , New Jersey Federal Government: TESTING AUTHORITY INC..COM , New Jersey

Feb 23 2010
US Work Alliance - Testing Authority - Netspan Group I called the 800 number and they took my credit card info and never recieved USPS training package. Norcross , Georgia Don't pay these companies! Author: Carterville, Missouri United States Post Office: US Work Alliance - Testing Authority - Netspan Group Norcross, Georgia

Feb 05 2010
Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga I cannot believe they took advantage of many people who were recently unemployed, and really didn't have the money!!!! Norcross, Georgia Author: Corona, California Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga Norcross, GA, Georgia

Jan 27 2010
Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga gurenteed a job position and a full refund of 129.95. My boyfriend used the only money we really had to try to get ahead and make a good life for our soon to be son bethlehem, Pennsylvania 2nd kid? Author: bethlehem, Pennsylvania United States Postal Service: Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Jan 07 2010
US Work Alliance - Testing Authority - Netspan Group we got the email address from our local post office for me to go online and take a test for the us postal exam and we were charged $129.45 from our account they told us we would receive an email sayin Internet Author: oak grove, Louisiana Employment Services: US Work Alliance - Testing Authority - Netspan Group Internet

Jan 04 2010
Testing Authority In Norcross, Georgia WWW.testing authority .com Post Office Testing Scam cost me $129.45 Norcross, Georgia Author: Mitchell, Indiana Corrupt Companies: Testing Authority Norcross, Georgia

Nov 11 2009
Testing Authority In Norcross, Georgia These people are a bunch of thieves, people please beware. They stold $129.95 from me, a year ago I rquested for them to reimburse me but they refused. Internet Author: Queens, New York United States Post Office: Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga Internet

13, Report #519659

Nov 04 2009
Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga I paid them a $100 for post exam test. Money was refundable after taking the test and score below a 70. norcross, Georgia Author: fairmont, North Carolina United States Post Office: Employment Services: Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga norcross, Georgia

Oct 27 2009
Testing Authority Inc. No Refunds atlanta, Georgia Author: w. sunbury, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Testing Authority Inc. atlanta, Georgia

15, Report #512017

Oct 20 2009
Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga recieved money and cannot recieve refund meca, Georgia Author: killeen, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga meca, Georgia

Oct 12 2009
Testing Authority Inc. very bad bad Atlanta, Georgia Author: woodbridge, Virginia Telemarketers: Testing Authority Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 12 2009
Testing Authority Inc promised a job at USPS or refund of money for study guide materials if I couldn't find one Internet Author: Mount Vernon, Ohio United States Post Office: Testing Authority Inc Internet

Oct 08 2009
Testing Authority Inc - endeavormediagroup The company owes me $100 because it's been a year & I haven't been contacted about an available job. I can't contact them via the numbers listed on the study guide. May be linked to netspangroup.com Internet
Author: , Virginia United States Post Office: Testing Authority Inc Internet

Oct 03 2009
Testing Authority Promoted jobs for United States Postal Service stating they would refund money in a year of job not found. Norcross, Georgia Author: Parrish, Florida Employment Services: United States Postal Service: Testing Authority In Norcross, Ga Norcross, Georgia

Sep 24 2009
Testing Authority Inc I too fell victim to testing authority inc., Internet Author: Sanford, Florida Corrupt Companies: Testing Authority Inc Internet

Sep 24 2009
Testing Authority Inc. Postal Battery Exam Study Guide I was told in 1 year I would receive a refund and now the company is out of business??? norcross, Georgia DUH !!!` Author: Westville, New Jersey Liars: Testing Authority Inc. norcross, Georgia

Sep 11 2009
Testing Authority Inc Said I needed to buy this book in order to pass the exam for a postal job. And I would receive a refund if I didn't pass, pass and get a job. Norcross , Georgia Same Situation Author: Garland, Texas Liars: Testing AuthorityInc Norcross, Georgia

Sep 08 2009
Testing Authority Inc Postal Battery Exam Study Guide Promising People hope for a JOB and taking our MONEY and running away!! Norcross, Georgia Author: Sarasota, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Testing Authority Inc Norcross, Georgia

Aug 19 2009
Testing Authority Inc. Awesome Career add in Dallas Morning Newspaper. Told I would receive a full refund if not hired. Phone numbers on add and literature no good as of 08/16/09 carrollton, Texas Author: carrollton, Texas Employment Services: Testing Authority Inc. , Ohio

Aug 17 2009
TESTING AUTHORITY INC..COM Testing Authority Inc. scam Owasso, Oklahoma Author: Owasso, Oklahoma Adult Career & Continuing Education: TESTING AUTHORITY INC..COM Owasso, Oklahoma