Company Directory | the-camera
Approximately 142 Reports Found

Feb 24 2016
DMI Central Clearing House TX Sent me a notification that I won a free camera but I had to pay $13.78 and $3.00 shipping. I looked up the camera and it sells for $8.00 in eBay. What a huge scam!! Carrollton Texas Author: North Arlington, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Nov 18 2015
Digital Outlets The company advertised a Cannon Mark III Camera for $1243 which is really low. I purchased the camera on line and then they called me to tell me that the camera was in Japanese only and talked me into purchasing a Canon 6D camera for $2999.00.  Brooklyn 1510 Ave H, 11230 New York Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado Cameras & Video: Digital Outlets Internet

Sep 07 2015
American Camera Company  Got the same spill as the other guy. He said I need the 6 hour battery, and the camera did not come with a battery or charger. After getting me to agree to purchase the battery and charger. I had to give my credit card for the purchase. He said I would get the camera in 5 to 7 days . Did not get a shipping notice and no tracking number or carrier provided.  Internet Where I Am Now Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Cameras & Video: American Camera Company Internet

Aug 19 2015
Daxmart Ordered a camera on July 9, 2015 never recived the camera so I cancelled the order and requested a full refund.  London, England Internet Author: Stanley, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Daxmart Internet

Jul 20 2015
The Camera Shoppe Don't Buy Here!!!!!! New Orleans Louisiana Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Cameras & Video: The Camera Shoppe New Orleans , Louisiana

Jul 16 2015
Drone World 471 lambert rd suite 100 Brea California 92821 purchased advance model phantom 3 never got to fly it because the camera goes lymph after powering up . Never got to fly it. contacted the seller they refuse to pay for return shipping and are telling me to send it to the company . Never buy from these guy i feel like they robbed me of 1300 dollars. The owners of this company should be taken out back a shot at high noon. i tried contacting the manufacturer and they will not answer calls stay away from this product and company brea California Author: jonesboro , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Drone World brea, California

Jul 12 2015
6th Avenue Express 6ave Express Company sold grey merchandise as new and once I attached one of the enclosed filters included it would not come off. The camera lens is thus defective. Somerset New Jersey Author: Chicago, Illinois Cameras & Video: 6th Avenue Express Somerset, New Jersey

Feb 02 2015
60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, Michael Roberts, Hannah Boocock, Danny Keens, Michael Usher, Hal Crawford, Matt James, Alex Parsons, Mark Britt, Krista Parcell, Tracey Richter Fake News Stories \ Paying For Story Ideas Made to look like reporting \ Video News Release's Made To Look Like actual Reporting, journalistic integrity at its worst. Australia
It is alleged that Michael Roberts Rexxfield and Sac county Iowa Prosecutor Ben Smith committed spoilation of evidence by deleting video files cited by Darren Mitchell Meade in his reporting Author: Laguna Beach, California Media Outlets: 60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, poor journalistic integrity Internet
9, Report #1191929

Nov 29 2014
DMI 2081 Hutton dr suite 309 Carrollton,TX 75006 I paid by check for a 35mm camera never received then got another letter asking me to buy a flash,never sent that.I never received the camera Carrollton Texas Author: Shiloh, North Carolina Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas
10, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN BargainHouse LLC Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC
11, Report #1190924

Nov 23 2014
Digital Pros Paid 778.00 for a Nikon Camera, Lense is grainy, supposed to get two lenses, got one, battery dies after 4 pictures, Tutotial disk was empty, did not tell me I had a restocking charge, told me he would not charge tax or shipping; I am going to push this issue, the camera does not work. New York Author: Newport, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Digital Pros

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Nikon Failed to live up to warranty El Segundo California Nikon came through Author: Victorville, California Cameras & Video: Nikon El Segundo, California

Jul 17 2014

May 15 2014
Michaels craft store Michaels Thieves stealing from customers and management does nothing about it Aventura Florida Why the Camera? Author: Miami , Florida Wanted Criminals: Michaels craft store Aventura , Florida

Apr 08 2014
Cameras and Parts I sent a camera to be repaired for lens error, enclosing a check for $89 as per their site. The check cleared my bank on 2/21/14. It is now4/4/14 and I have called twice and emailed 4 times. I can get no response and have never received the camera back, repaired or not. El Paso Texas Author: Wilkesboro, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Cameras and Parts El Paso, Texas

Nov 30 2013
Aj richies The display low price in their web site and they will call us after we place our order and told the camera has no battery also has to come with their full package. not question they will tell us we have to and have been charged $400 extra, also they do not have detail receipt just they will send you a paper that will tells you you have been chaged this much. if you want to cancel your order before they even ship to us we will have charged stuck fee 5%. New york New York Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cameras & Video: Aj richies New york, New York

Sep 05 2013
Evolution Worldwide I purchased a Automotive Dash Camera w/ a 16GB Memory card for the sum of $179.95 on July 7, 2013. I received it on July 19, 2013. I tried to use it but the quality of the camera was ridiculous. I promptly packaged it back in the same box it was shipped in and paid $31.55 to the USPS for sending it back, registered, to Hong Kong. The USPS can track it until it leave the USA, and it left the USA via California on August 3, 2013. I have not heard a word from the company since. internet Hong Kong Author: Scranton, South Carolina Cameras & Video: Evolution Worldwide internet, Select State/Province

Jul 23 2013
Canon U.S.A., Inc Canon sells Defective New Cameras, and then replaces Cameras under Warranty with Refurbished Old Cameras Internet Nationwide
Canon U.S.A., Inc. has Rectified the Camera Replacement Issue. Author: Los Angeles, California Cameras & Video: Canon U.S.A., Inc Internet

Jul 07 2013
Camera Center inc Rip off Over Priced Dishonest Orlando Florida Oh Poor, Poor Baby Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Cameras & Video: Camera Center inc Orlando, Florida

Jun 04 2013
SquareTrade Warranties Never fixed my camera problems and I sent the camera in twice! Internet Hey There Author: Manchester, Connecticut Cameras & Video: SquareTrade Warranties Internet

Apr 08 2013
Evolution world wide limited Tina. I got a camera and try to return at the end of Dec2012.The post office said they won't be able to trace it after it leaves the P. O. The camera was broken.I call them many times .And spoke to a woman Sheung Wan ,Hong Kong Author: Weymouth, Liars: Evolution world wide limited Sheung, Select State/Province

Mar 20 2013
Central Clearing House.Texas ordered a camera on 2-4-2013 they cashed my check but have not recieved the camera carrollton, Texas Author: altus, Oklahoma Cameras & Video: Central Clearing House.Tx carrollton, Texas

Mar 18 2013
Central Clearing House Cashed a check for the amount of $16.78 and i didnt recive the camera Internet
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Cameras & Video: Central Clearing House Internet

Dec 05 2012
Digital Depot Online The Camera Shop or TCS RIPOFF COMPANY - BAIT AND SWITCH - LIARS! Brooklyn, New York Author: Blythewood, South Carolina Cameras & Video: Digital Depot Online Brooklyn, New York