Company Directory | the-event
Approximately 70 Reports Found

Apr 11 2016
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Power Places Tours billed for GBP 1 Million in consultation fees damages - Free Spirit Supreme Victor in Power Places Tours Dispute / Statement of Truth Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Mar 17 2016
Offshore Company International Patrick J. Flynn LL.BSolicitor and Attorney at LawHead ConsultantALEXANDRA KMENT, BED. SALES CONSULTANT Offshore Foundation formation never happened. A complete set of personal information and money was collected. Then the communication became rare. Tsimshatsui, Kowloon International, online, Tsimsh
Reporting a Satisfaction Result Author: Other Attorneys & Legal Services: Offshore Company International Tsimshatsui, Kowloon,

Mar 01 2016
Ur show tv The event schedule for March 20,2016 id a scam. Don't purchase tickets for this show. Mississauga Ontario, LSK 253 Author: Baltimore, Maryland Sports Facilities: Ur show tv Mississauga, Ontario

Jan 10 2016
Premiere event So I heard about an audition over the radio, called and was invited to have my daughter audition. When we arrived they showed us videos of the event. They stated that 90% of the children who attend the program leave with representation. We go into a room and audition and if they believe you have talent they invite you to audition a second time. After the second audition, and if you are chosen you have to pay then right there. They recommend a $3000-4000 package to you, and also say you can pay monthly while being charge a finance fee. The. Company offers you nothing but false hope..  Internet
Author: New York , New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Premiere event

Oct 27 2015
Encore Nationwide The tour managers reported me to the coordinator of the event of bad performance. This was not true and I feel I have been cheated for nothing Gardena CA Author: Pullman, Washington Event Planners & Sites: Encore Nationwide Internet

Apr 21 2015
Freda Hinsche Otto hired entertainment for her event and insisted on a verbal agreement because of hiring in a last-minute rush, then refused to pay after the event concluded. Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Festivals & Event Services: Freda Hinsche Otto Long Beach, California

7, Report #1207540

Feb 07 2015
NEIL SILVER FRIARS CLUB FRAUD NEIL SILVER THE CON ARTIST AND SWINDLER Neil Silver scams clients into the paying big money and then does not let them into the event New York, NY Internet HOW DARE YOU LIE!!!! Author: Miami , Florida Party Planners: NEIL SILVER FRIARS CLUB FRAUD Internet

8, Report #1202117

Jan 16 2015
eventsticketscenter.com total ticket scammers! they somehow pose as the event venue selling the tixs Internet Author: plantation, Florida Ticket Sales: eventsticketscenter.com Internet

9, Report #1197630

Dec 25 2014
CCI Hosting | CCIHosting | CCIHosting.com - Panama - No Support In The Event Of Failure Panama City Panama Author: Beverley Hills, California Web Hosting: CCI Hosting Panama City, Other

Dec 18 2014
Runway Magazine - James Buccelli runway magazine la, James Bucelli CEO of Runway Magazine is 100% a Crook and doesn't pay people Woodland Hills, California I am an investor with Runway Magazine on the Event Complained About Author: los angeles, California Runway Magazine - James Buccelli Woodland Hills, California

Oct 31 2014
Balearic entertainment inc Merritt QuirkBenjamin HuetRayhan RazzaqueConductive Venture Capital We are one of the few vendors that was been scammed by this company/people. They charged us for $1500 for rent for the event with the projected people was 8,000 but only 1000 came. They charged us with the promise people that they will bring to the festival. But everything was untrue. They said that they will give the refund but never response again with our email. Manhattan New York Author: New York , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Balearic entertainment inc Manhattan , New York

Sep 22 2014
stonebridge casualty travelex via cheapo air I had to pay $967 for a one way ticket to return to my temporary home in Hawaii after my dad died. I paid for the insurance in the event that I would have to stay later due to funeral arrangements. They stated they could not offer me reimbursement since I knew my dad would die! Then, they said that Cheapo Air would give me $312 toward a new ticket which cost $967. I could not use it due to the time I had to remake my reservation( office was closed) THEN, when I called to use the $312 toward another air ticket this year, they told me it was no good unless I was traveling to the same deestination on the same airline! I no longer live in Hawaii! Niagra Falls New York Nationwide Author: carlsbad, California Airlines: stonebridge casualty Nationwide

13, Report #1172089

Aug 25 2014
VIVID Seats One Direction Concert Tickets not Valid on the day of the Event chicago Illinois Author: Mckinney, Texas Ticket Sales: VIVID Seats chicago, Illinois

Jul 10 2014
Premier Care in Bathing We were told to give a good faith deposit, we was only going to give 250.00 the salesman who was at out house called the company and told them we was willing to give 250.00 and they told him it had to be 1,000.00. And salemen advised us in the event if our modification for our house doesnt go through we would have no problem getting our money back. They lied South Daytona Florida Author: East Sroudsburg, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Premier Care in Bathing South Daytona, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Cox Concessions in ohio destroyed my system and claiming no responsibility cinncinattie Nationwide they were the sponsor of the event Author: shepherdsville, Kentucky Customer: The 502 concessions Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
Tallgrass Talent Group Or Sunflower Group6951East30th Stre/Sunflower Group I was hired to be bea contract worker for the company, but after I was getting the run around about the event i was to work. Indianapolis Indiana The Truth IS the Truth Author: Houston, Texas Event Planners & Sites: Tallgrass Talent Group Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 11 2014
secured land transport The company is an explosive and hazardous waste carrier. Secured land transport is a carrier that uses Arizona law to take 500 bucks or the whole of drivers income check as deductable in the event a driver gets into a minor or major incident/accident..They charge drivers financially by ganishing there checks or a portion for any infraction with or without cause. In addition, this company will issue you a written disciplinary action of 6 months to 1 year for any minor offense to prevent you the driver from leaving the company to work for another. They will put negative reports on your DAC report to prevent good truck carriers to hire you.This is an unprofessional behaviour and i strongly warn any driver looking for employment with this carrier to desist or stay completely away from working with a crooked company such as secured land transport.. glendale Arizona Author: charlotte, North Carolina Trucking Companies: secured land transport glendale, Arizona

Mar 25 2014
THE EVENT Talent scouts looking for the next child star Manhattan New York Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: The e Select State/Province

Mar 18 2014
Jeanette Tye Runyon - Studio Woolslayer Jeanette Runyon Studio Woolslayer Jeanette RunyonJeanette Tye RunyonJeanette Victoria Runyon Lexington North Carolina
Of course you had problems. She's a CRIMINAL Author: Lexington, North Carolina Photography: Jeanette Runyon Studio Woolslayer Lexington, North Carolina

Feb 28 2014
all well staffing inc. sarah Levine or betsy montalvo open call for hospital positions, agency never showed to the event and they never called anyone to cancel. new york Internet Patricia Farkas aka Anonymous Author: new york, New York Hospitals: all well staffing inc. Internet

Feb 27 2014
Whitney Coleman Egg Travanga Craters and vendor event Erin Kistine Coleman Pinkele, Julie A. Coleman, Stacey Nicole Hambleton, Jeanne Langford, Natalie Hein, Neal Miller Taking payments from Vendors and the event center cannot be confirmed. Webster City Iowa
Author: Iowa Convention Centers: Whitney Coleman Egg Travanga Craters and vendor event Webster City, Iowa

Feb 20 2014
Uberseat, Uberseat offers tickets they don't have, and ships tickets too late for the event. Internet Uberseat powered by Ticket Evolution Author: Seattle, Washington Ticket Sales: Uberseat Internet, Select State/Province

Nov 11 2013
The Event - Orlando FRAUD new york New York I Know Information Author: New york , New York Beauty Pageants: Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Event - Orlando new york, New York

Oct 10 2013
Vivid Seats High price tickets, abnormal fees, Poor delivery service. I'm currently trying to sell my overpriced tickets, however, I will not be able to until I have the tickets delivered. Delivery date is 13 days prior to the event. Nearly Impossible! vividseats.com vivdseats.com Vividseats is attentively working on my case. Author: Deerfield Beach , Florida Festivals & Event Services: Vivid Seats Select State/Province

Aug 26 2013
Protective Life Insurance Corporation Protective Life Insurance LEGALLY ROBBED our family business of more than half a million dollars and because we actually believed that our key employee life insurance policy on which we had paid premiums of over $80,000 during the past 7 years would actually pay out the death benefit in the event we lost our key employee, our family is near bankrupcty and our business is not far behind. Birmingham Alabama
Home finally forclosed on . . . Author: anytown, Alabama Insurance Companies: Protective Life Insurance Corporation Birmingham, Alabama