Company Directory | the-experience
Approximately 71 Reports Found

Jun 02 2016
The Experience, Experience Sales, Zach Hill Door to Door Sales Con Artist Zach Hill Takes Your Money With Lies and Fraud Traveling Door to Door Sales in Dallas Nationwide Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: The Experience or Experience Sales Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
Eric Vance Pine 2nd AM Arms LLC Nephilim Armory Corporation Infra-VT Technology, Inc. Do not give this man any money. He promises things and doesn't deliver. He doesn't have the experience to run a business and it is showing time and time again. Frequently uses different crowdsourcing websites to raise money for his supposed business ventures. Clearwater FLORIDA, USA Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Eric Vance Pine Nationwide

Mar 04 2016
legends kennel Legends Marcy kennelLegends Kennel Giant Alaskan Malamutes Total rip off scamer. Sick dogs and Marcy has one hell of a nasty attitude. Tried to sell us a puppy with just one ear! Constantia New York
Complaint/Report isn't real - User is trying to slander business Author: Copiague, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: legends kennel Constantia, New York

Nov 10 2015
Xcelerate Networks The experience of living in a complex that was forced to swap to a contract ISP Birmingham Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet: Xcelerate Networks Birmingham, Alabama

Nov 09 2015
The Experience LLC Door to door book sales scam Phoenix Arizona Author: Dacula, Georgia Con Artists: The Experience LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 08 2015
The Experience LLC Sold me $61.oo of books to help pay for his college, My check cleared on 9-1-15 Have not recieved books yet, called the phone # and was told there was no such number Phoenix Arizona Author: Columbus, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: The Experience LLC Phoenix, Arizona
7, Report #1191474

Nov 25 2014
Jones-West Ford Automotive Malpractice is the best way to describe the experience I had at Jones-West Ford. Their service department gives new Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Dealers: Jones-West Ford Reno, Nevada

Sep 23 2014
simple Roofing solutions (SRS) I am a sub contractor installing roofing a d wendy odell, kevin Blakeley, Sandra Blakely and lary Mcdaniel hired me to install a roof for their brand new roofing company. They choose to steal my equipment and not pay for my services. These people have no experience in roofing and is relying on the experience of the crew and salesman to teach them the business. If your a worker or customer please beware of them. Im just a working man trying to earn an honest living Mckinney Texas
Richard Joseph Therrien is a known felon Author: Lewisville, Texas Building Services: simple Roofing solutions (SRS) Mckinney, Texas

Jul 19 2014
Lennar Homes Lived here 7 months. cabinet finishes wiping off, they chose the flooring and charged us nearly $10,000 and it is chipping and the thin laminate surface is wearing off. Third fireplace mante, refusing to provide requested documents, told contractor's board they had fixed our cabinets which was untrue. The report has found them at fault and they want to negoiate with us, gving us less than half of what it would cost to replace and repair. Stonewalling. Cheap ceramic tile, granitd counters not polished smoothly, stained granite, bathroom chipped granite the just want to put bandaid patches on these. The experience has been hellish as we have tried to work with them. Legel counsel has advised us to do small claims for the floor and the board for the cabinets. We will do what we need to do to get these fixed. A terrible, awful, stressful experience and many people in the develpment are havaing the same experiences. This is just the tip of the iceburg, so BUYER BEWARE. AVOID LENNAR! Many places nationally. Ours is El Dorado Hills, California Nationwide Author: El Dorado Hills, California Builders & Contractors: Lennar Homes Nationwide

Jun 10 2014
Allstate insurance ALLSTATE RENTER'S/Auto/Home/ETC INSURANCE- Sarah Nelson Bedford, Texas Nationwide I Feel Horrible About The Experience You Had!! Author: Texas Insurance Agencies: Allstate insurance Nationwide

May 08 2014
California Astrology Association what a scam and a ripoff California Internet CAA Author: tidewater, Virginia Corrupt Companies: California Astrology Association Internet

Apr 15 2014
Petsmart Hateful Inexperienced Groomers I wouldn't wish upon anyone Surprise Arizona You questions answered Author: Surprise , Arizona Animal Services: Petsmart Surprise , Arizona

Feb 26 2014
Rick Hendrick Auto Group I recently brought a car from Rick Hendrick back in Sept 2013. The experience was horrible. The sales person I had was a con. I brought a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta and thought I purchased the car of my dream only to find out later that the engine was replaced and the passenger side axle was replaced. When the deal happened the salesperson gave me a 2 page car fax that didnt have the mechanical problems listed. I have tried to settle this with the dealership. They offered me another car with $1000 down again. I believe I was a victim of consumer fraud so I'm taking my case further. North Charleston South Carolina Your opinion Author: South Carolina Auto Dealers: Rick Hendrick Auto Group North Charleston, South Carolina

Nov 05 2013
The Experience LLC Is It a Scam??? or not Phoenix Arizona Author: Hickory, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: The Experience LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 25 2013
The Experience LLC Zachary Hill Collect funds for college experience trip Columbia Maryland Author: Columbia, Maryland Door to Door Sales: The Experience LLC Columbia, Maryland

Oct 15 2013
The Experience, LLC The Experience, LLC Travis Osborne book scam Severna Park Maryland Author: Severna Park, Maryland Door to Door Sales: The Experience, LLC Severna Park, Maryland

Jul 18 2013
The Experience LLC Book Sales Fraud Phoenix Arizona Author: Trafalgar, Indiana Door to Door Sales: The Experience LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 13 2013
Eutopia Massage and Spa Eutopia Massage Advertising falsly, refusing receipts, refusing contact with owner/manager, insulting customers. Fairfax Virginia Get the experience first, then write about it! Author: Fairfax, Virginia Massage Therapists: Eutopia Massage and Spa Fairfax, Virginia

Jun 01 2013

Apr 27 2013
The Experience LLC --- William Hughes William came to my door and was selling magazines and other published items. When I told him I didn't want any magazines he then showed me some picture print and said it was tax deductible. He then to San Jose, California Author: San Jose, California Newspapers – Magazines: The Experience LLC --- William Hughes San Jose, California

Apr 14 2013
Angel Germain The Experience LLC Door to door scam in Granite Bay Phoenix, Arizona Author: Granite Bay, California Door to Door Sales: Angel Germain Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 23 2013
Dream Per Pixel Live Up with your Dream with us Ex-employee carries away more than just the experience and good memories from company. Rips off the design, theme, and content of our business. Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Websites: Dream Per Pixel Internet

Feb 22 2013
Landmark Forum, landmark Education, fraud, cult, brainwashing ripoff, con artist, liar, dishonest, wanted criminal, thief, false, impersonator, sociopath Los Angeles California
Run from Landmark Author: yucaipa, California Cult Organizations: Landmark Forum Los Angeles, California

Feb 05 2013
The MOM Team aka The M.O.M. Team aka Mothers on a Mission fraudulent MLM spam scam Internet Idaho Falls Idaho *UPDATE ..Beware! Team's Memberships Author: Centennial, CO Employers: The M.O.M. Team Internet

Dec 29 2012
The Experience LLC told story of fund raising for school. took money and never shipped book Internet Author: Olathe, Kansas Book Publishers: The Experience LLC Internet