Company Directory | the-foreclosure
Approximately 49 Reports Found

Jun 12 2016
American Property Solutionz Not to be confused with the Foreclosure Specialist Position - $1800/month - Independent Contractor- SCAMMED out of money San Antonio, TX Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Realtors: American Property Solutionz Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
Colonial Village We were looking for a place to stay after a foreclosure on our home. We were honest from the start about the foreclosure and the manager, Sandy Arocha, told us she didn't think there was an issue. They proceed to take 297 dollars from us for an application and we were denied in 30 mins due to the foreclosure. She knew we weren't going to get it, but took the money from us anyway. The first reason for denial was foreclosure when the email came back, being in the business as long as she was I'm sure this was known before we went through this hassle. Davie Florida Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Property Management: Colonial Village Nationwide

Jun 21 2015
Bayview Loan Servicing Bayview Asset Management LLC, Bayview Financial Holdings LLC, Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC, Interbay Funding LLC The Foreclosure Manager is committing FRAUD and has attempted for others to do the same Fort Washington Pennsylvania Author: Fort Washington, Pennsylvania Liars: Bayview Loan Servicing Fort Washington, Pennsylvania

4, Report #1052090

Aug 02 2014
GMK Solutions Both GMK Solutions and The Foreclosure Law Center are rated F by the PA BBB for good reasons Philadelphia Pennsylvania GMK Solution LLC Author: Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: GMK Solutions Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 06 2014
San Diego Superior Court Judges, san Diego District Attorney, jeff Phair, David Blackburn fraud, extortion, embezzlement, labor and penal code violations, perjury, retaliation San Diego, California My Client, Jeff Phair Author: san diego, California ORGANIZED CRIME: San Diego Superior Court Judges,san Diego District Attorney,jeff Phair, David Blackburn San Diego, Ca, California

Apr 23 2014
Select Portfolio Services Another person scammed by SPS! While attempting an solution with Chase, which was going well, they sold off my account to theses blood sucking scumbags. I had an extreme, but temporary, drop in my income. SPS says they will work with me, and put a stay on foreclosure. I found out in mid October, from my insurance agent, that they had proceeded on with the foreclosure AND sold my house at auction in AUGUST! No notice to me, or my attorney. Much more to the story after that.. Salt Lake Utah Author: bennett, Colorado Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Services Salt Lake, Utah

7, Report #1120681

Feb 03 2014
Drew Alia, The Foreclosure Law Center He will take your money and run Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Great Meadows, New Jersey Lawyers: Drew Alia, The Foreclosure Law Center Philadelphia, Select State/Province

Nov 14 2013
Foreclosure Rescue Services, L.L.C., d/b/a Foreclosure Relief Systems, L.L.C. (FRS) Owner Dalvo Decastro My husband and I joined the Foreclosure Relief Services to help with our mortgage on 2008. The company owner is Dalvo Decastro also known as Erly Dalvo Decastro. This company told us they will negotiate on our behalf with our bank and they will open an escrow account for us and our duty is to make monthly payment of $1, 500.  Miami florida Author: Pembroke pines, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Foreclosure Rescue Services, L.L.C., d/b/a Foreclosure Relief Systems, L.L.C. (FRS) Miami, Select State/Province

Sep 07 2013
The Foreclosure Law Center Sheena GordonShanika JohnsonTodd Zeitz Mortgage Scam, Sheena Gordon, Shanika Johnson Philadelphia Pennsylvania PLEASE REPLY Author: Nashville, Tennessee Loan Modification: The Foreclosure Law Center Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 10 2013
Option One/Wells Fargo Servicer AHMSI - American Home Mortgage Servicing, Incorporated Applied for mortgage modification. Got scared because of bad press. Made arrangements with AHMS,Inc. to pay one and one-half of another till June and be paid up. SLS assigned loan in January, 2010. Couldnt find two mortgage payments sent to AHMSI. I made another mortgage payment to SLS and had $600 in suspense. Then in March, 2010, I called SLS to make payment, they refused, need two, called next day with two,they refused, they need three, called next day with three, they refused,they need four,then called next day with four and informed they sent me to foreclosure. After addtl $3000 + $600 in suspense, the foreclosure was avoided. What a ripoff that followed NO federal guidelines. Tennesser Author: Afton, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Option One/Wells Fargo Select State/Province

Jul 21 2013
The Foreclosure Law Center They have some balls! Imagine an attorney with the balls to use another attorneys name on their legal documents without consent. Philadelphia PA LMAO...http://theforeclosurelawcenter.us/ Author: Texas Laundry Services: The Foreclosure Law Center Philadelphia, Select State/Province

Jul 20 2013
Foreclosure Law Center P.C. The Foreclosure Law Center - Buyer BEWARE Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Texas Lawyers: Foreclosure Law Center P.C. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 31 2013
The Foreclosure Law Center takes your money before performing any services and once payment is made will not return or answer calls. Philedelphia, Pennsylvania PLEASE READ...FLC Author: East Orange, New Jersey Loan Modification: The Foreclosure Law Center Philedelphia, Pennsylvania

May 25 2013
the foreclosure law center Rich pietrowitz, kiana cooper frauduantly took money from us philadelphia, Pennsylvania More information or diversion tactics? Author: camdenton, Missouri Loan Modification: the foreclosure law center philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 09 2013
certified mortgage audit, llc performed a certified mortgage audit in order to stop foreclosure on my home from bank of america, advised me that they would also do all paperwork for my modification and had me pay 2000.00 for an atty to represent me in my modification and lawsuit if necessary against the bank. The foreclosure went through, my house was auctioned off and we were evicted. I never had any contact from the atty whatsoever whose name is Bradley Teplitsky from Tn. I have been unable to reach the auditors or the atty to receive my money back, in which I have signed documents stating that if the house was foreclosed on that I would receive a full refund.. new york New York Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Attorneys & Legal Services: certified mortgage audit, llc new york, New York

Apr 18 2013
The Foreclosure Law Center Mr. Alan Zaslow, Intake Specialist Took my money Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Silver Tongue Devils Author: East Orange, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: The Foreclosure Law Center Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Dec 10 2012
James D. Keegan, P.A James D. Keegan, Alfonso Juarez This firm is supposed to represent the foreclosure client, but they will charge you a fee of $ 600 a month for a couple of years and at the end you will still lose your house to foreclosure miami, Internet Author: miami, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: James D. Keegan, P.A Internet

Sep 21 2012
ocwen loan salvage ocwen USA owner my credit is a mes bangalech, Internet The Foreclosure Factory Author: 1ndio, California Mortgage Companies: ocwen loan salvage Internet

Apr 02 2012
Riccio Realty & Riccio Associates Stacy The Vulture Riccio Do not fall for the Foreclosure Expert She wants the DEED TO YOUR HOUSE. West Haven, Connecticut Author: Nowhere, Connecticut Real Estate Services: Riccio Realty & Riccio Associates West Haven, Connecticut

Mar 30 2012
DeMarco, REI Anthony DeMarco III , Michael Roberts, Matt Rosenthal, Christine ? , Eric?, Jay Rosenberg LPA, Carol Gibson, Timothy Muir, Candice?, Biana Tsepenyuk, Buzz Wagenseller, My family Home for over 100 years was stolen from me. All involved should have to live in tents!!!!! Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can we get some help: Instead of being treated like we did something wrong? Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: DeMarco, REI Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 07 2012
LAW FIRM OF DAVID J STERN CASSANDRA M RIGAUD DOES NOT EXIST , SO HOW CAN THE FORECLOSURE COMPLAINTS FILED BY HER BE VALID? FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida
LADIES STOP THE CAT FIGHTING Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Attorneys General: LAW FIRM OF DAVID J STERN FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Dec 14 2011
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Inc. Foreclosed on a DISABLED AMERICAN VETERAN after the passing of the Foreclosure Prevention Act of 2008! Internet Disabled U.S. Veteran, Author: Calhoun, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Inc. Internet

Nov 24 2011
Ameriquest Mortgage ripoff how I won Orange California Predatory Leaning Author: fulton, Missouri Real Estate Services: Ameriquest Mortgage Orange, California

Oct 13 2011
the foreclosure defense law center p.l freedland law group took 3000.00 to modify my home because it was in forclosure once they recieved the money i could never reach them again fort lauderdale, Florida Author: winter haven, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: the foreclosure defense law center p.l fort lauderdale, Florida

Nov 23 2010
Bank of America Countrywide Foreclosure Fraud - stole my home Internet, Arizona FED POEM 2... Author: Gilbert, Arizona Loan Modification: Bank of America Internet, Arizona