Company Directory | the-greatest-vitamin-in-the-world
Approximately 191 Reports Found

Nov 11 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World Their help lines sold programs to make our personal web site self-sufficient for success. The cost, over $6,000. Phoenix Arizona Author: Thousand Oaks, California Corrupt Companies: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 09 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Don Lapre - Torica Was Don Lapre Arrested ripoff Phoenix Arizona Soooo... What do you think about this? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 07 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World Yeah! I have been Ripoff By this Company To I see my Web site shout down for no reason wondering what's going on! Phoenix Arizona Author: Barstow, California Supplemental Health Programs: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 03 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World spent over $10,000 and didn't make 1 cent Arizona internet Author: Hon, Hawaii On-Line Business: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Nationwide

Oct 31 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World And GuaranteedTraffic.com Don Lapre, are definitely a scam taking my money ,$4800 and promising to sell vitamins. Abilene ,Phoenix Arizona This is the email I received September 22, 2007 Author: Abilene, Texas Home Based Business: The Greatest Vitamin In The World And GuaranteedTraffic.com Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 17 2007
Amazing Products International The Greatest Vitamin In The World never refunded my money for vitamins, gave me the runaround for four months Phoenix Arizona Author: Harbor City, California Alternative Health: Amazing Products International The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 14 2007
Don Lapre / The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre Scammed me twice in one lifetime with NON money making gimmicks Phoenix Arizona Author: Mears, Michigan TV Advertisements: Don Lapre / The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 14 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World Liar & Ripoff Phoenix Arizona Author: Sheridan, Oregon Corrupt Companies: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 11 2007
THE GREATEST VITAMIN IN THE WORLD I purchased 2nd level plan and was guaranteed 3000 hits every 20 hits would bring $1000. I purchased signs to place in communities, magintized signs for my car and business cards, i had vista print place my website in better web hosting and much more Phoenix Arizona Author: Macon, Georgia Home Based Business: THE GREATEST VITAMIN IN THE WORLD Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 10 2007
Don Lapre- The Greatest Vitamin In The World Will not contact me about my $6300.00 refund, no phone call, letter or E-mail!! Phoenix Arizona Author: monticello, Minnesota TV Advertisements: Don Lapre- The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 10 2007
Don Lapre And 'The Greatest Vitamin In The World' The Greatest Vitamin in the World and Don Lapre scammed me out of money. My website isn't running, and I never received and checks that I earned by sellling their vitamins and business. They can no longer be contacted, as well. Phoenix Arizona Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee TV Advertisements: Don Lapre And 'The Greatest Vitamin In The World' Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 09 2007
Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World The Greatest Vitamin went Bust! Foiled by a thief: Don Lapre Phoenix Arizona Author: Port Orange, Florida TV Advertisements: Don Lapree The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 09 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre Talked me into borrowing money from my sister to pay for advertising. Promising a huge return. Pima, Arizona Author: Rochester, Indiana Corrupt Companies: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre Pima, Arizona

Oct 06 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World Very Disappointed and feeling very ripped-off Phoenix Arizona Author: Dallas area, Texas On-Line Business: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 05 2007
THE GREATEST VITAMIN IN THE WORLD - DON LAPRE ALMOST A YEAR OVER $3K GAVE NEVER USED CANCELLED WITHIN MONTH DUE TO ILLNESS EVERY MONTH WOULD RETURN MY CALL AND SAID WITHING 30 DAY THEY WOULD REFUND MY ACCOUNT ALMOST A YEAR NOW Internet Don't Give Up! The Don Lapres Of THis World Will Get What Is Coming To Them. Author: matawan, New Jersey Corrupt Companies: THE GREATEST VITAMIN IN THE WORLD - DON LAPRE Internet

Oct 05 2007
Don Larpe -The Greatest Vitamin In The World riped off badly invested $4000 dollars got nothing in return! website got shutdown! they are theivies and should be stopped! Phoenix Arizona Author: Troy, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Don Larpe -The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 04 2007
Worlds Greatest Vitamins, The Greatest Vitamin In The World they peaked my interests, took my info., got my money and dissapeared. Internet Author: mount vernon, Washington TV Advertisements: Worlds Greatest Vitamins, The Greatest Vitamin In The World Internet

Sep 17 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre Truth be told; send money to make money hype; after one year I am still waiting for my reimbursement. Phoenix Arizona Author: Breaux Bridge, Louisiana Home Based Business: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 16 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World. I got ripped off over 4,000 dollars. I am young, naive and hoped for a better life (the easy ways i guess). Worked retail and gave him all the money I have in my savings. ripoff Phoenix Arizona The greatest vitamin in the world Author: Newport Beach, California Corrupt Companies: The Greatest Vitamin In The World. Nationwide

Sep 15 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World Told me they would help me sell vitamins and did not follow thru with promises Phoenix Arizona Author: Woodstock, Georgia Alternative Health: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 13 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Donald Lapre I have call to cancel my account n get my refund but 5 to 6 month have pass n i still havent got my money back n they gurantee me a year for the program with 100% money refund n till now i still havent got my money Phoenix, Arizona Author: santa ana, California Advertising / Deceptive: The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Donald Lapre Phoenix,, Arizona

Sep 13 2007
Don Lapre: The Greatest Vitamin In The World, Amazing Products International Don Lapre: Con Artist promised me financial freedom and all I received was financial debt. Phoenix Arizona Author: Inglewood, California Corrupt Companies: Don Lapre: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 12 2007
Torica LLc. (The Greatest Vitamin In The World) Fraudulent promises, Stolen my money Phoenix Arizona Author: Pompano beach, Florida TV Advertisements: Torica LLc. Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 12 2007
Amazing Products International/The Greatest Vitamin In The World/Don Lapre Their Product made me Physically Ill and Still No Response Phoenix Arizona Author: Longview, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Amazing Products International/The Greatest Vitamin In The World/Don Lapre Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 10 2007
Amazing Products International, The Greatest Vitamin In The World RIPPED OFF!! They took my money and ran! Phoenix Arizona Author: Valencia, California Home Based Business: Amazing Products International Phoenix, Arizona