Company Directory | the-greatest-vitamin-in-the-world
Approximately 258 Reports Found

Sep 16 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World. I got ripped off over 4,000 dollars. I am young, naive and hoped for a better life (the easy ways i guess). Worked retail and gave him all the money I have in my savings. ripoff Phoenix Arizona Author: Newport Beach, California Corrupt Companies: The Greatest Vitamin In The World. Nationwide

Sep 15 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World Told me they would help me sell vitamins and did not follow thru with promises Phoenix Arizona Author: Woodstock, Georgia Alternative Health: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 13 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Donald Lapre I have call to cancel my account n get my refund but 5 to 6 month have pass n i still havent got my money back n they gurantee me a year for the program with 100% money refund n till now i still havent got my money Phoenix, Arizona Author: santa ana, California Advertising / Deceptive: The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Donald Lapre Phoenix,, Arizona

Sep 13 2007
Don Lapre: The Greatest Vitamin In The World, Amazing Products International Don Lapre: Con Artist promised me financial freedom and all I received was financial debt. Phoenix Arizona Author: Inglewood, California Corrupt Companies: Don Lapre: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 12 2007
Torica LLc. (The Greatest Vitamin In The World) Fraudulent promises, Stolen my money Phoenix Arizona Author: Pompano beach, Florida TV Advertisements: Torica LLc. Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 12 2007
Amazing Products International/The Greatest Vitamin In The World/Don Lapre Their Product made me Physically Ill and Still No Response Phoenix Arizona Author: Longview, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Amazing Products International/The Greatest Vitamin In The World/Don Lapre Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 10 2007
Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World Fraudulent Company Phoenix Arizona I never received anything. I was ripped off! Someone stop Don Lapre! Phoenix Arizona Author: seaford, Delaware Corrupt Companies: Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World Fraudulent Company Phoenix Arizona Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 10 2007
Amazing Products International, The Greatest Vitamin In The World RIPPED OFF!! They took my money and ran! Phoenix Arizona Author: Valencia, California Home Based Business: Amazing Products International Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 10 2007
Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World Fraudulent Company Phoenix Arizona Author: Richmond, Virginia Home Based Business: Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 07 2007
Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World refuses to give me a refund. Ripoff Phoenix Arizona Author: Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 07 2007
Don Lapre Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre needs to pay everyone back He needs to be made to pay us all back. Phoenix Arizona Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Alternative Health: Don Lapre Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 07 2007
Don Lapre's Amazing Products - The Greatest Vitamin In The World Disconnected phone numbers and unable to retrieve my refund Ripoff Pima Arizona Author: Bakersfield, California Alternative Health: Don Lapre's Pima, Arizona

113, Report #271918

Sep 07 2007
Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World Amazing Products International Scammed out of alot of money with false promises of getting sales or legitimate traffic Phoenix Arizona Author: willard, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World Amazing Products International Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 06 2007
Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin in the World - He needs to be stopped and made to pay back everyone he ripped off Phoenix Arizona Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Fraud: Don Lapre's Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 06 2007
Greatest vitamin iim the world 30 Day money back guarentee-I'm waitiing 9 months/SCAM Phoenix Arizona Author: Newport News, Virginia Home Based Business: Greatestvitaminiimtheworld Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 05 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World i singed up to sell from home and bought vitamins they would not refund my money after finding out they only wanted more money to even do what they said they could do Phoenix Arizona Author: mount airy, North Carolina Home Based Business: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 04 2007
Greatest Vitamin In The World did not get paid my commission after completing the co cycle Pheonix Arizona Author: boston, Massachusetts Alternative Health: Greatest Vitamin In The World Pheonix, Arizona

Sep 04 2007
Don Lapre And The Greatest Vitamin In The World, Amazing Products International its time for you to go to Court Again and pay for what you have done to millions of hard working people!! Internet Author: Miami, Florida TV Advertisements: Don Lapre And The Greatest Vitamin In The World, Amazing Products International Internet

119, Report #272097

Sep 03 2007
Jerry Mc Bride Greatest Vitamin In The World i ordered the greatest vitamin in the worlds advertizing job cost me $289 never came in the mail Nationwide Author: buena park, California TV Advertisements: Jerry Mc Bride Greatest Vitamin In The World Nationwide

Sep 01 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World - Don Lapre and the Greatest Vitamin in The World In A Scam Phoenix arizona Author: riviera beach, Florida Corrupt Companies: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 31 2007
The Greatest Vitamin In The World I was scammed into spending 330 dollars that was supposed to fund my site. Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 31 2007
Don Lapre & The Greatest Vitamin In The World I am being drafted for an Independent Representative commission based position which I've decided not to do after 2 weeks of consideration Phoenix Arizona Author: Memphis, Tennessee TV Advertisements: Don Lapre &The Greatest Vitamin In The World Arizona

Aug 31 2007
Greatest Vitamin In The World GREATEST VITAMIN IN THE WORLD RIPOFF Phoenix Arizona Author: yukon, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 31 2007
Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World Failure to refund full amt when I called the next day and not answering phone calls or emails now at all Phoenix Arizona Author: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Don Lapre - The Greatest Vitamin In The World Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 31 2007
Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin In The World Don Lapre The Greatest Vitamin in the World Ripoff SCAM ARTIST Phoenix Arizona Author: LOXAHATCHEE, Florida Corrupt Companies: Don Lapre Phoenix, Arizona