interference

Company Directory | the-horror
Approximately 187 Reports Found

Jun 04 2013
Weighpack Horror stories about this company Montreal Nationwide Author: California Questionable Activities: Weighpack Nationwide

May 05 2013
California Armenian Home aka California Home for the Aged unprofessional behavior of staff sworn to care for elderly. Internet
Author: Madera, California Adult Care Facilities: California Armenian Home Internet

Apr 23 2013
Enterprise Enterprise Car Rental Horror Story East Boston, Massachusetts Author: Lexington, Massachusetts Auto Rentals: Enterprise East Boston, Massachusetts

Apr 22 2013

Apr 21 2013
Horror-Hall eBay username horror-hall Copy images without permission and use them for profit South Elgin, Illinois
Author: , Specialty Stores: Horror-Hall South Elgin, Illinois

Apr 10 2013
Parkplace Property Managment Horror! Internet
Author: Boise, Idaho Landscaping: Parkplace Property Managment Internet

Apr 04 2013
TransFirst Another merchant account horror story, Internet Author: McMinnville, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: TransFirst Internet

Apr 01 2013
Ben Glinsky www.skinnybodycare.com Horror Experience in SkinnyBodyCare - when i reach $3,000 per month Ben Glinsky the owner accused me and terminate my account Internet Author: CEbu, Nationwide Internet Marketing Companies: Ben Glinsky Internet

Mar 22 2013
Instant Checkmate jacquez Shock and Horror when I looked at my recent Bank Statement and see $39.63 taken out by a name I did not recognize ! I called a number and got a person who proceeded to tell me it a a Membership and 19 las Vegas, Nevada Author: New York, New York Lawyers: Instant Checkmate las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 18 2013
All My Sons Real Life Horror Story Internet Author: , Moving Companies: All My Sons Internet

Mar 09 2013
Empire Medical Training The horror stories you read are true. Not sure how this company stays in business. Internet Author: , Seminar Programs: Empire Medical Training Internet

37, Report #320490

Mar 02 2013
McDonalds On Decker Blvd. In Columbia, SC McDonalds Restaurant McDonalds incited the rage of other customers against myself and my family rather than sell me my food Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Fast Food Restaurants: McDonalds Restaurant Columbia, South Carolina

Feb 07 2013
The Horror Is Alive Resident Evil The Horror Dot50Cal Internet Author: , Internet Internet: The Horror Is Alive Internet

Jan 24 2013
Humana Humana is an Insurance company straight from hell! Internet Author: Monett, Missouri Health Insurance: Humana Internet

Jan 21 2013
Rooms to go They sold me cheap furniture and to top it off they were beyond rude as they refused to help or even be some what sympathetic. Tampa, Florida
Author: Jarrell, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms to go Tampa, Florida

Jan 17 2013
Humana Insurance Company Humana, Humana Medicare Supplement Plans Humana Insurance Scams , Include premium overcharges, and poor claims processing, AVOID THIS COMPANY - HUMANA Lexington, Kentucky Author: Montrose, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Humana Insurance Company Lexington, Kentucky

Jan 16 2013
Humana Medicare Contract Health Insurance fraud, disgusting, abomination, stealing, causing emotional and physical suffering maliciously Lexington, Kentucky Author: picayune, Mississippi Health Insurance: Humana Medicare Contract Health Insurance Lexington, Kentucky

Jan 12 2013
Xlibris Publishing So I purchased the premium package with Xlibris to publish my first book of my first series, my horror started with the author represenative, they left out four pages of my book, all the reviews from Bloomington Indiana Author: Seligman, Missouri Book Publishers: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

44, Report #120390

Jan 09 2013
HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL CLASS ACTION SUIT, HELP IS HERE, READ THIS POST! ripoff, crooks, fraud, crooks, crooks, fraudulent Dallas Texas Author: Richmond, Virginia Mortgage Companies: HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL Dallas, Texas

Dec 29 2012
Great American Dock Builders Fred SCAM ALERT! FRAUD! THIEF! WORST DOCK BUILDER POSSIBLE! HORROR STORY freeport, New York Author: oceanside, New York Builders & Contractors: Great American Dock Builders freeport, New York

Dec 29 2012
Wax Vac When checking into ordering WaxVac, although I wanted only to find the total price, to my horror, this company billed me. This is complete fraud. No one should ever order from this company and/or u Wallingford, Connecticut Author: Spring, Texas Medical Personnel: Wax Vac Wallingford, Connecticut

Dec 23 2012
MCI - Long Distance Ripoff ripoff They are not my company but they billed me! Ashburn Virginia Author: Ashburn, Virginia Telephone Companies: MCI - Long Distance Nationwide

Dec 05 2012
Royal Holiday Club A Real Horror Day Club Internet Author: New York, New York Travel Services: Royal Holiday Club Internet

Nov 23 2012
Lucas Law Center Lucas Law Center is run by ex-con Chris Betts. Look him up! Paul Lucas has never practiced law and is an alchoholic Aliso Viejo California Author: Irvine, California Lawyers: Lucas Law Center Aliso Viejo, California

Nov 14 2012
mastercard.com a credit card company that defrauds it's customers-mastercard, Internet
Author: seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: mastercard.com Internet