Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Approximately 230 Reports Found

Jul 12 2013
International library of poetry Howard Ely Managing Editor Rip off,stole my poetry Owings Mills Maryland
Author: Newark, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: International library of poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Dec 30 2012
poetry.com International library of poetry, owning mills stole my intellectual property of art..after years of profecting & turning my words into visual pictures ..believed for years that I was working tward a book. on that i based my children &I futures o Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Fraud: poetry.com Internet

Sep 22 2012
International Library Of Poetry poetry.com They ripped me off of all my poems and they made me buy books that had my poems in them.They took advantage of me and my feeling in a Bad Way...And BIG WAY..., Internet Author: KILGORE, Texas Questionable Activities: International Library Of Poetry Internet

Jun 14 2012
1poetry plaza owings md 21117 the international library of poetry1 in august 7 2001 i received a letter with vip p3225525-999[1] from the international library ol poetry from owings saying that my poem named 'for ever always ' ,was selected among 33 poets for THE SOU m.d, Maryland Author: longisland city, New York Book Publishers: 1poetry plaza owings md 21117 m.d, Maryland

Jun 07 2012
poetry.com international library of poetry.com made me think I won and put all heart and soul into my poetry and thought my poems were published and now can't find them anywhere. Internet
Author: houston, Texas Websites: poetry.com Internet

May 10 2012
the international library of poetry poetry.com they published 3 of my works i paid them, but the fourth poem they just took the money and never sent me my book i ordered that was promised to come out in febuary 2009 i paid them $50.00 Internet, Internet Author: stevens point, Wisconsin Book Publishers: the international library of poetry Internet

7, Report #862015

Mar 31 2012
The International Library of Photography They stole my angel poem and my glow in the dark dog picture & my $45.00 while i was on social security,i wanted that book,that was my poem & my dog & now it is forever gone. Owings, Maryland Author: Cochran, Georgia Liars: The International Library of Photography Owings, Maryland

Mar 27 2012
the International Library of Photography photography Owings Mills , Maryland Author: wheeling, West Virginia Art Galleries: the International Library of Photography Owings Mills, Maryland

Oct 31 2011
international library of poetry they used my poetry without my consent owings mills, Maryland Author: santa ana, California Book Publishers: international library of poetry owings mills, Maryland

Sep 29 2011
International Library of Poetry poetry.com, lulu poetry Scam Owings Mills , Maryland Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Literary Agencies: International Library of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Sep 02 2011
International Library of Poetry I gave to my Grandaughter Christine the gift of pubish her poem in a book that I paid $58.95 on 2/11/09 and they never send the book with her poem why not to be like a sparrow? Owings Mills, Maryland Author: Brandon, Florida Liars: International Library of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Aug 14 2011
The International Library of Poetry, Managing Editor Howard Ely Poetry.com aka The International Library of Poetry. Over the past 18 years I entered Poetry Contest's twice a year which allowed him acess to our copyrighted material. This was his ploy in order to compile our work and turn into a profit. Excluding th 1 Poetry Plaza /Owings Mills , Maryland
Author: Maryville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: The International Library of Poetry, Managing Editor Howard Ely 1 Poetry Plaza /Owings Mills, Maryland

Jun 13 2011
poetry.com International Library of Poetry Noble House Publishers UK This company i suppose by now many of us have realized we were taken advantage of with our creativity. Internet Author: Grays Knob, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: poetry.com International Library of Poetry Internet

May 21 2011
The International Library of Poetry Poetry.com I wrote several poems to them for publication, and was told through letters (snail mail) I qualified to attend a symposium of poets at Wahington DC and Las Vegas in 2002, 20005 and 20006, but those in Owings Mills, Maryland Author: Accra, Other Computer Fraud: The International Library of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

May 01 2011
poetry.com poetry.com international library of poetry I entered over twenty of my poems on poetry.com/the international library of poetry and they were plagerized wareham, Massachusetts Author: wareham, Massachusetts Book Publishers: poetry.com wareham, Massachusetts

Apr 15 2011
Poetry.Com International Library of Poetry They fooled me into thinking I was a good Poet Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Poetry.Com Internet

Mar 22 2011
The International Library Of Photography many others i was lucky realised rip off when asked for money Owings Mills, Maryland Author: preston, Internet Photography: The International Library Of Photography Owings Mills, Maryland

Feb 14 2011
Endless Journeys ISBN-0-7951-5247-7; Library Of Congress; The International Library Of Photography My photo was accepted January 18, 2008, paid $69.95 plus $25.00 to add my profile. I never received the published book and can't get ahold of anyone. Owings Mills Maryland Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Book Publishers: Endless Journeys ISBN-0-7951-5247-7; Library Of Congress; The International Library Of Photography Owings Mills, Maryland

Jan 13 2011
HOWARD ELY international library of poetry, poetry.com CREATED ONLINE POETRY CONTEST SCAM TO OBTAIN MY INDIVIDUAL POEMS FOR PERSONAL USE, PUBLICATION, AND WEALTH Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Desktop Publishing: HOWARD ELY Internet

Jan 08 2011
International Society Of Poets - International Library Of Poets - poetry.com Poetry.com, Poet Society Where Are My Poems?! Internet
Author: New Bern, North Carolina Book Publishers: International Society Of Poets - International Library Of Poets - poetry.com Internet

Jan 05 2011
international library of poerty Missing Poetry owings mills, Maryland Author: mills, Wyoming Book Publishers: international library of poerty owings mills, Maryland

Dec 11 2010
Howard Ely, International Library of Poetry Poetry Contest, Editor 210-3,305 Madison Ave., Suite 449, New York, NY 10165 Falsely presented a contest where winners poems would be published with real intentions to either steal and use poems for their own gain or profit monitarily by requesting money in advance Owings Mills, Maryland Author: SSF, California Clubs & Organizations: Howard Ely, International Library of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Oct 28 2010
International Library Of Poetry 2008 - International Society Of Poets 2009 Publication Ripoff Sent $$ to order my POEM published in July, 2008 under OLD NAME of Company. Cannot reach by mail, email or phone. By 3/7/09- still no refund or publication Owings Mills Maryland Author: Costa Mesa, California Book Publishers: International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Oct 05 2010
the international library of poetry. is becoming a pain in the backside, and they keep trying to rip me off Author: Orange, CA Advertising / Deceptive: THE INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY OWING MILLS, Maryland

Jul 21 2010
International Library Of Poetry.com poetry.com I have many poem I wrote to them for contest and they put all my poems in different books Internet, Maryland Author: Oakley, California Book Publishers: International Library Of Poetry.com Internet, Maryland

successfully