Company Directory | the-mortgage
Approximately 255 Reports Found

Jun 17 2015
ClearPath Lending REVIEW: ClearPath Lending dedicated to total customer satisfaction. ClearPath Lending delivers on promises. *UPDATE: ClearPath Lending pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. ClearPath Lending recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ClearPath has an A+ rating with BBB and a 5-star with YELP Author: Newport Beach , California Mortgage Brokers: Clear Path Lending Irvine, California

Apr 23 2015
Patriot Law Group Jamil Law Center, Thomason Law Center, Patriot Law Group. Screwed by the mortgage company, Screwed by the Lawyers Laguna Hills California Author: jupiter, Florida Lawyers: Patriot Law Group Laguna Hills, California

3, Report #1208389

Feb 11 2015
THE MORTGAGE HELP CENTER 02-11-15 Ms. Lisa CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT: DAILY Telephones my home and hangs up, unpolite. Nationwide Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Loans: THE MORTGAGE HELP CENTER Nationwide

4, Report #1199717

Jan 06 2015
The Mortgage Repair Man Kelvin Watson Paid for assistance with mortgage. Atlanta Georgia Mortgage Man Falsifying Contact Info & Bad Debt Author: Snellville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: The Mortgage Repair Man Atlanta, Georgia

5, Report #1196798

Dec 20 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC I have been summons to court for a mortgage that was sold to Green Tree after I filed bankrutcy that included the mortgage St Paul Minnesota Author: Pace, Florida Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Nationwide

6, Report #1192660

Dec 02 2014
HOMETRUST MORTGAGE CORPORATION THE MORTGAGE CROOKS IN HOLLYWOOD FLORIDA HOLLYWOOD Florida Author: miramar, Florida Mortgage Brokers: HOMETRUST MORTGAGE CORPORATION HOLLYWOOD, Florida

Oct 19 2014
Peter Wagner Save Your Home Home Retention Ministries The Mortgage Fighter Incompetent, deceptive practices, made stuff up as he went along, denied what he'd promised, poor communications skills, poor technology skills, made repeated mistakes, lied about his accomplishments, only accepts payment by direct deposit Austin Texas review of allegations and claims Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: Peter Wagner Austin, Texas

Aug 07 2014
Citi/WAMU/Sharon Thomas Refusal to send the mortgage release on property that was paid in full in 2001, even after they admit the loan was paid off. Dallas TX Nationwide Author: Hohenwald, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: Citi/WAMU Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
Ocwen Loan Modification Ocwen denied my loan modification Florida West Palm Beach Ocwen Loban Servicing The Most Corrupt Devious Outfit in the mortgage business Author: Piscataway Township, New Jersey Loan Modification: Ocwen Loan Modification Select State/Province

Jun 19 2014
Citimortgage The company owes me 1300 dollars, as they were overpaid by the mortgage company that I switched too and they won't give me the money. Nationwide If they owe you a refund you don't want a class action lawsuit, you have a cause of action yourself Author: McLoud, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Citimortgage Nationwide

Apr 29 2014
ILEADS Robert Gregory nothing but false info to the mortgage industry California Internet
Regarding your complaint? Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Multi-Level Marketing: ILEADS Robert Gregory Internet

Apr 23 2014
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA REVIEW: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors commitment to total customer satisfaction. CFLA past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality career consulting services to their clients. All 50 States! Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, Bloomberg Securitization Audits, Quiet Title Packages, State Bar Approved Continuing Education Courses, and Auditor Training Certification Classes *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ .. as a safe business service. Sertified Forensic Loan Autitors is a scam Author: Yorba Linda, California Loan Modification: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC Internet

Apr 12 2014
BANK OF AMERICA BANK OF THE LOAN SHARKS Bank of America is doing away with florida Homeowners - Ever since Bank of America took over Country Wide It has been a nightmare for the mortgage holders. Orlando, Florida
Lunabellasworld, Author: Longwood, Florida Banks: BANK OF AMERICA Orlando, Florida

Apr 09 2014
Nation Star Mortgage Nationstar Mortgage, LLC assisted to refinance during a crisis in my personal life not educated in finance I signed an agreement to a 40 yr mtg w balloon payment instead 10 yr amortized over a 30 yr period. in essence, I pay the mortgage and still owe 1/3 balloon no matter when I sell. Lewisville Texas Author: Franklin Township, New Jersey Loan Modification: Nation Star Mortgage Lewisville, Texas

Feb 18 2014
Butler and Associates This company STEALS YOUR MONEY and does not even try to get you a loan modification Sayville New York Dear Rosa83 Author: Detroit, Michigan Loan Modification: Butler and associates Sayville, NY, New York

Jan 25 2014
vanderbilt mortage & finance co bought home from luv homes it was 69,000 after finance charges and vanderbilt baught the mortgage from luv homes and charged us 5 more years witch after finance charges we will have paid 174,000 so i feel they have really ripped us off and harrassing phone calls all the time and call and harrass my daughter too who doesnt have anything to do with or even live with me. maryville Tennessee Author: kenedy, Texas Mortgage Companies: vanderbilt mortage & finance co maryville, Tennessee

Dec 06 2013
Bank Of America Paid mortgage in Cash and it bounced Internet Noreen, Author: Naples, Florida Questionable Activities: Bank Of America Internet

Nov 16 2013
Residential Credit Solutions Inc Unsrupulous charegs by the Mortgage co. Ft. worth Texas Author: Weston, Florida Loans: Residential Credit Solutions Inc Ft. worth, Texas

Sep 06 2013
The MRA Group, The Mortgage Relief Advocates. Alexander McDavis: Senior account manager. Sarah Ellen; customer care. Jasmine Mendez; customer care I was contacted by the MRA Group saying they could save my home. I am out $850.00. Had file bankruptcy to save my home. Took unauthorized money out of a checking account. Cerritos California Author: Spirit lake, Iowa Real Estate Services: The MRA Group Cerritos, California

Aug 28 2013
ISPC water softener had alot of problems: I bougth a water softner 0n nobemver 2004 paying 50.00 a month in because I was woking not permanent jobs I loss my job and had to sell my house on a loss and the mortgage company stayed with the profits of the sell because my hose was going to be reposes at the time I have spoke with the company that I will only be able to pay 24.00 a mont because I did not have a job and they told me that they can not accept that I did mt best to pay but they did not want to help out at that time I was living in Ocala florida and the company was calling me every week for the payments, Odesa Florida Author: richmond, Virginia Gangs: ISPC Odesa, Florida

Aug 22 2013
Sharon Chong, the mortgage broker Discover Home Loans They do not know how to do their job Irvine California Author: San Jose, California Mortgage Brokers: Sharon Chong, the mortgage broker Irvine, California

Aug 21 2013
Optimum First Mortgage Jeff Olson, Senior Loan Officer Misled the mortgage rate. In writing, I was given a rate of 3.75% for 7 ARM mortgage w/no cost. Told loan approved. At last minute told me there had been a mistake and the closing cost would be $3000. Fountain Valley California not that case Author: San Diego, California Mortgage Brokers: Optimum First Mortgage Fountain Valley, California

Aug 11 2013
Nationstar Mortgage Green light Mortgage Nationstar Mortgage Modification Process is a sham and favors only the mortgage investors Lewisville Texas Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Banks: Nationstar Mortgage Lewisville, Texas

Aug 11 2013
Shore Mortgage keeps cutting my loan payment checks in half and returning them. This is the second check that has been returned to me cut in half. I get a letter two days before the mortgage payment is that they cannot apply it to our loan. Santa Rosa California Shore Mortgage Author: Seattle, Washington Mortgage Companies: Shore Mortgage Santa Rosa, California

25, Report #1061952

Jun 25 2013
The Mortgage Relief Advocates Group LLC SCAM!! Cerritos California You NEED to report them... Author: 44055, Ohio Loan Modification: The Mortgage Relief Advocates Group LLC Cerritos, California