Company Directory | the-original

Oct 20 2014
Relocation Network Camel Movers CHARGED DOUBLE THE ORIGINAL QUOTE, TRASHED OUR PROPERTIES AND DAMAGED VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING! SAN JOSE, CA Internet
Author: California Moving Companies: Relocation Network Internet

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Glyde.com, I tried to sell a phone in immaculate condition, I sent it to a customer. The phone was returned to me because it was bad. When I received the phone back, the screen was shattered. Glyde will NOT fix the phone because I dont have the original monthly bills, the name of the account holder, the original bill of sale. AND THEY BROKE MY PHONE. Palo Alto California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Glyde.com Palo Alto, California

Oct 13 2014
Author: Jupiter, Florida Alternative Health: Jason Poswencyk of Nalaser Internet

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Oct 07 2014
Michael kors michaelkorsonlineshops.com when i baught the product i thought it was original but when it arrive its fake when i tried to return it the website deleted my account and wont accept the reutrns instead she want me to charge double for the shipping and 20% for the item . china Internet Author: tappahannock, Virginia Sales People: Michael kors Internet

Oct 06 2014
Family Roots REVIEW: Family Roots' clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Family Root’s. Family Roots dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Family Roots/Military Achievements recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Dallas, Texas Kiosks: FamilyRoots.com Louisville, Kentucky

Oct 03 2014
Los Angeles Police Department LAPD City of Los Angeles falsified original police report by Officer Guillermo Campos said Tuesday 12/8/1999 2:14am Scott Brian Cooper was pistol whipped with a GUN by Jay Bernstein not a F***ing Flashlight! Los Angeles, CA Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada United States Postal Service: Los Angeles Police Department Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
Original Organics-Final Trim with Konjac Root Charged for a product that does not work. Was only going to give half of what was paid for the free trial South Portland Maine Author: Orlando, Florida Weightloss Programs: Original Organics South Portland, Maine

Sep 21 2014
Tracfone Straightalk New phone died - would not reactivate original phone Knoxville Walmart Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Telephone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
ARA Inc. Sent me a letter stated I owe $8,285.79 to an original creditor: Santander Consumer Usa Inc.-Hsbc They don't even have my right middle initial. Villa Park Illinois Author: Saugerties, New York Collection Agencies: ARA Inc. Villa Park, Illinois

Sep 06 2014
AmeriMark Direct, L.L.C Beauty Boutique I ordered cologne on-line. The full order came. A few weeks later I realized I had been charged an extra $3.99 but thought it was postage and didnt give it much more thought. Four weeks later I noticed a charge of $29.99 to my credit card but still didnt act upon it.Now four more weeks later another charge of $29.99 was added to my months credit card charges. I then looked the company up on-line to see that nomerous others had the similar experience as me. As far as I could see, this has been going on since way back before 2005! The charge seems to be attributed to some kind of a health protection plan that I agreed to when placing my original order.Hundreds of consumers have reported this scam over the years but nothing is being done! obviously this company is still getting away with this crime! Cleveland Ohio Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Drugstores: AmeriMark Direct, L.L.C Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 05 2014
Original Car Audio Bad customer service. Burnsville Minnesota Author: Pflugerville, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Original Car Audio Burnsville, Minnesota

Sep 04 2014
DermaJuvenate I accepted a free trial ,shipping only. Was NEVER warned that if I am dissatisfied, I may cancel. There is no physical address to return the half used creams. My Visa card now has been charged $100.19 - without my approval. I am afraid it will automatically continue because there is no way to cancel ,by phone, by email, etc., the original order. Internet Author: Westmount, Quebec Alternative Health: DermaJuvenate Internet

Sep 04 2014
SoloShot SoloShot2 Has yet to ship an order 4 months past the original agreed upon ship date. Internet Author: Ramona, Hawaii Cameras & Video: SoloShot Internet

Sep 04 2014
fwm laboratories cleanse gold, garciniaaadv, Most Natural Product, Diet Be, Cleanse Contact, Garciniaad, Cleansegold8773, Original Garcinia Contact@Getor Wy, GCNAADV*Garciniaaadv 888 557 4730 Ca, CleanseGold8773757101 Irvine Ca, Debit Card Purchase 08/04 MostNaturalProduc Kept charging us for diet aids we did not want or purchase despite our phone calls cancelling order Berlin New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Drug Manufacturers: fwm laboratories Berlin, New Jersey

Sep 02 2014
A1Cash Advance Paul Johnson instalment loan promised....bought moneypak card to verify ability to pay...did the mistake of giving them the pin number....card was emptied within 15 minutes.....tried several times to call back at this number. 872 213 9868...goes into vm.....but original number given of 224 635 3167 goes to Paul Johnson the one i dealt with.....i am out 230.00 and will have to watch my checking account or close it out unk Nationwide Author: Canton, Ohio Liars: A1Cash Advance Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Southwest Lousiana PC Brandon Langley Bandon Langley Charged us more than original quote, got in over his head, did not complete the job, huge mess Elton Lousiana Author: Wayneboro, Virginia Internet Fraud: Southwest Lousiana PC Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Hyseyin Serenli d/b/a 5 Star Painting Co. Mr. Serenli stole the solid marble saddle between my hardwood floors and tiled bathroom; then filled the hole with wood, added a new saddle that he added to my order at Home Depot the previous day and hacked off two inches of a brand new 6-panel door that he also added to my Home Depot order the previous day. The original door was metal and could not be cut. The saddle he took has been in the house since it was built in 1966. Initially Mr. Serenli said he would come back on Saturday 8/23 to replace the saddle and the door, then he left a confused message on my cell phone, pretending he did not understand the problem and would buy a new saddle at the Home Depot. I guess someone told him that he should not admit to taking the saddle … but he did admit it. Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Monmouth Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Hyseyin Serenli Bridgewater, New Jersey

Aug 18 2014
Jewlzie Returned ordered products on amazon in original package and they refuse to refund purchase. New York New York Author: Logan, Ohio Beauty Salons: Jewlzie New York, New York

Aug 15 2014
E-CIGARETTE They were untruthful, Very misleading, Had hidden cost not mentioned in original pruchase. Extreamly pushy on phone. Miami Beach Florida Author: Fort Gay, West Virginia Alternative Health: Unusual Rip-Off: E-CIGARETTE Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2014
Original Garcinia Cambogia Ordered 1 dietary supplement - 60 capsules. One time purchase only. Have now received 4 shipments which I did not order. They continue to bill my credit card which I used for my initial order. Internet Author: Plainfield, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Original Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Aug 14 2014
Jay Bella M Photography Dawn Berger Sold Proofs as original photos Colorado Springs and surrounding areas Colorado
Author: colorado springs, Colorado Photography: Jay Bella M Photography Internet

Aug 13 2014
Florida Rehabilitation Services USA, Inc. Olga Ospina Medicare Fraud Miami Beach, Florida Author: New York, New York Personal Services: Florida Rehabilitation Services USA, Inc. Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 10 2014
Kids Only The Original Big Wheel Internet Author: Kennedale, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kids Only Internet