Company Directory | the-original
Approximately 959 Reports Found

1, Report #1302082

Apr 27 2016
Christian Carter Christian Carter-catch him &keep him fraud, lied, dishonest, changed amount of purchase, did not charge my account, lied and said they tried to charge my account on the day of purchase, said my card was not working, My bank confirmed they did not attempt to charge my account at all, charged my bank 17 days after purchase more than the original purchase amount. Beaverton Nationwide Misunderstanding Author: Palmerston, Montana Internet Fraud: Christian Carter Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 19 2016
Calfund llc They financed my truck after making 9 payments my payoff is 4000 more then the original amt borrowed Los angeles California Author: Glen rock, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Calfund llc Los angeles, California

Apr 15 2016
Wang Gang Wang GangNO16,253,Lane HangDong RoadShanghai MinHangQuShanghai Shanghai 201102Phone 021-5437660 Purchased Coach purse, it arrived damaged, it is a fake, it is off color from the original i saw on webite, email correspondence is a freaking joke! SHANGHAI SHANGHAI CHINA Internet
Author: Lewiston, Maine Department & Outlet Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Apr 14 2016
Bought painting from Toperfect is magnificent I bought on Toperfect.com, the painting arrived here in Sligo yesterday following a short delay at customs. In fact, I would go so far to say that it is magnificent. I want to thank their artist who obviously has an exceptional talent, he has really captured to mood of the original. Seattle Washington
thank Toperfect guys very much for all the hard work and very good service from Author: Sligo, Alabama Artist Galleries: Toperfect Seattle, Washington

Apr 13 2016
Increase Visibilty - increasevisibility.com - Jim Lisi Increase Visibility S.E.O Scam by Jim Lisi-Search Engine Optimization Laguna Niguel California People getting lots of help Author: Chicago, Illinois Search Engine Optimization: Increase Visibilty Laguna Niguel, California

Mar 13 2016
Alliance One/ Athene Athene is the original company with the annuity Company makes you hold for almost 20 minutes to talk to a representative & they know no answer to our questions. I am a teacher & have worked very hard for my annuity. Can get clear instructions how to get my money out even if I get lost or roll over to a trusted company. Everyone is confused! !! Last time spoke to a representative in Florida. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Insurance Companies: Alliance One/ Athene Nationwide

8, Report #1292026

Mar 06 2016
The Original Tree Swing Company This company sold me a defective product Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: The Original Tree Swing Company Internet

Mar 05 2016
s****. Author: NEWARK, Delaware Supplemental Health Programs: SKO Brenner American Frmngdale, New York

Mar 05 2016
RailsNW, Thomas V. Horstmann Beware of RailsNW Internet The original post is accurate and true Author: Oregon Train Travel: RailsNW Internet

Feb 24 2016
Alcolock Alcolockfl Extorting 100,000's of thousands from citizens Nationwide Company rep / rebuttal operates by Trapping You Author: Irving, Texas Attorneys General: Alcolock Nationwide

Feb 17 2016
First Down Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: First Down Funding's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with First Down Funding. First Down Funding dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: First Down Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Happy Ending with First Down Funding Author: Dallas, Georgia Commerical Lending Firm: First Down Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. First Down Funding the alternative business financing provider offering unlimited business funds. First Down Funding dedicated to accommodating all needs of business owners. Internet

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Similar Finding Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida English Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
Wolf & Goat Jesse Hathaway DiazTroy Chambers No goods shipped after multiple promises Bronx, NY Internet An update of the original complaint Author: Porter, Maine Specialty Stores: Wolf & Goat Internet

Jan 29 2016
Vulexa & Skinology Advertised a trial sample of those 2 skin products for $5 ?, then continued sending jars of this product ea. month charging 20 times more than the original cost. San Diego California Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Vulexa & Skinology San Diego, California

17, Report #1282088

Jan 24 2016
1st State Bank FDIC Ryan Oklahoma
The original loan contract Author: Ryan, Oklahoma Banks: 1st State Bank Ryan, Oklahoma

Jan 19 2016
Vivint APX Alarm Poor customer service, not calling after alarms, potential contract bait and switch Provo, Utah Found the original contract Author: Austin, Texas Home Security: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Provo, Utah

Jan 11 2016
International Animal Rescue Foundation, Animal Buddy, SayNotodogmeat.net/ Michele Brown, John Williamson, Amber Donoghue Joseph Dimitri, Jean Marie, Harvey Allmendinger, Karen Cole, Lorraine Price, Craig Eibeck Jose Calos Depre Donation Fraud, Plagiarized, Cyber Bullying/Stalking/Harassment, Libel/Defamation Norwich London,England
IARF Director Jose Depre Found Guilty and Sentenced Norwich Crown Court 7 January 2015- Michele Mary Brown Arundel Queensland Faces Trial for Money Laundering Author: trinity, Texas Questionable Activities: International Animal Rescue Foundation, Animal Buddy, SayNotodogmeat.net/ Michele Brown, John Williamson, Amber Donoghue Nationwide

Dec 16 2015
John Jarvis, 1st page traffic dot com, ebusiness masterclass dot com, jarvismarketing.com Asked for Money in Advance and Makes Promises and Doesn't Deliver Product Canada
Grammer Corrections of the Original Report Author: Tichborne, Ontario Adult Career & Continuing Education: John Jarvis Internet

Nov 02 2015
Janis Hellew, Landlord Slumlord Alert. No heat or oven for THREE MONTHS, leaks, lies, law-breaking, LIAR. Hull Massachusetts Please disregard the original post Author: Warren, Rhode Island Housing Rentals: Janis Hellew Hull, Massachusetts

Oct 28 2015
Bahia Mar Yachting Center; RCI Group http://rciair.com Bait and switch. Bahia Mar contacted us about a prior quote for a slip for our yacht. We asked if the quote was still good and they confirmed it was. When we received the contract the price was 70% more than the original quote. In the meantime we gave up a slip at a much lower rate. Ft Lauderdale Florida response Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Boat Marinas: Bahia Mar Yachting Center Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 27 2015
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Wrecked Police Car While In (((REDACTED))) Arizona if thats true Author: Tuba City, Arizona Political Cover-ups: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Arizona

Sep 26 2015
Transcity Limos SHADY BUSINESS STAY CLEAR NEVER USE PHOENIX PEOPLE!!!! Very misleading company!!! You think you are ONLY paying the fee you were given when booking then a few days later (after you have used limo) they charge your card additional fees for Garage to Garage What a scam! Never once do they tell you that when booking about the additional fees, even asking several times for an invoice. $357 over the original price given. By the time you find out about their additional fees you have already used their service. You have a history of fraud and misrepresentation as evidenced by FIVE consumer complaints to the Better Business Bureau of which you have resolved none. You have received a BBB rating of Fas a result. The Rental Agreement clause you have referenced in your defense does not support your position.  Chandler Arizona Author: anthem, Arizona Limousine Services: Transcity Limos Chandler, Arizona

Sep 13 2015
toyota of tampa bay I purchased a new 2015 vehicle and after almost a week I was contacted that there was an error in the paper work/financing. I returned to the dealer and had to re-sign the finance paper work, I specifically asked several times if the deal was still as originally agreed previously and was told yes. After signing I then find out the original deal that was agreed on had been changed and EVERYONE involved had LIED!!! tampa Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of tampa bay tampa, Florida