Company Directory | the-original
Approximately 975 Reports Found

Sep 14 2016
RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP | Established in 1871Barristers & Solicitors 700 - 401 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC Canada V6B 5A1 one of the lawyer name Michelle A. Quinn, was the worst lawyer that I have encouter which she lost my file and asked me to repeat the story again on the phone, arguing that I didn't get harassment on my job and still charges me $1500 for getting the letter of employer. vancouver British Columbia I have misunderstood my lawyer and regret making the original report about Michelle A Quinn which I believe she was an excellent lawyer. Author: vancouver, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 01 2016
Sears Craftsman, Sears Customer Solutions in Round Rock, Texas. Retail store in Hancock Center, Austin, Texas Sears is not honoring the original Craftsman warranty from the inception of Craftsman until they moved the manufacturing out of America Round Rock, Texas & Austin Texas Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Nationwide
3, Report #1321966

Aug 11 2016
Leeway Inc Residential Nursing Home / Hospice This is a follow-up of the original report. The Family isn't sure , but we believe Leonard passed away around February of 2013. New Haven , CT Connecticut
Author: Brooklyn , New York Nursing Homes: Leeway Inc Residential Nursing Home New Haven , Connecticut
4, Report #1319797

Jul 30 2016
Ace Wigs The Original Wigsite Refused to issue refund for returned product Internet Author: Elk River, Minnesota Internet Services: Ace Wigs The Original Wigsite Internet

Jul 25 2016
Goldstein & associates Angel Fisher trying to say i got a online loan in 2012 and that they weren't sure how much the original loan was for which sounded very strange and that i was going to be charged with a felony intent to commit fraud and other charges similar then said that i've been notified plenty of times but i've never once gotten any letters from these people Iowa Iowa Author: Ely, Nevada Loans: Goldstein & associates Iowa, Iowa

Jul 22 2016
PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES 5 years later I get a call - the amount owed almost double the original amount - I've had the same phone number for 10+ years and they never contacted me! Sandy Utah Author: Provo, Utah Collection Agencies: PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES Sandy, Utah

Jul 19 2016
Perfmoto Performance moto Perfmoto listed Akrapovic exhaust for sale then sent the wrong pipe and will not make good on the original offer or exchange Holland Michigan Web
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Motorcycles: Perfmoto Internet

Jun 30 2016
Direct Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 18 2016
Eric Rosner, Connection Property Management, LLC Eric Rosner, the racist And scammer keept my security deposit From a property I was renting from him After for filling my lease he refused to give me back my security deposit claiming $10,000 in damages This property upon moving was a disaster I am vested thousands of dollars of my own money as a contractor to repair this property over my lease term Neighbors told me that the previous tenant had multiple animals which destroyed the property i'm top of that the original person that rented me the property after if you months into the lease had been arrested for fraud the entire experience with this property was terrible Eric Rosner Is now trying to get more of my money. He has even randomly called me to curse me even after I moved out of the property I hope no one dose Business with him ever Marlton New Jersey
Author: New Jersey Real Estate Investing: Eric Rosner Marlton , New Jersey

Jun 18 2016
02:59 PM Shady business practices to email an offer for a used laptop, and then after you ship it to them, they say it was inspected and offer you 40-60% of the original Internet offerinternet offer Author: Marion, Iowa Computer Dealers: Internet

Jun 16 2016
Six Figure Flips, Stacy Kellams, Jamel Gibbs They use deceptive advertising. Will not honor guarantee for unconditional refund within 30 days Austin California Does Nothing to do with Kellam Program also Include Receiving Referral Fees or Commissions Author: Riverside, California Unusual Rip-Off: Six Figure Flips Internet

Jun 06 2016
Target fit Fit-balance-goal Ultra Caralluma CCA Fulfillment Billed 4xs for $89.95 & original trial amount $2.99. received only 2 shipments. any ripped me off. I received only 2 shipments but was billed for 4. I called for a refund and to return second shipment because I was allergic to product. Because orders received were past the original 14 day trial period. I am not ellegable for refund. Another payment of $89.95 is processing now but I am also not ellegable for refund on it or if I receive more product not ellegable for return because I am past the original order date refund policy of 10 days & they must receive product within 4 days equaling a 14 day trial period. Bogus. If it is a 14 day trial period, why do I have to report dissatisfaction within 10 days & returned & received by them by the 14th day. Internet
Author: Puyallup, Washington Weightloss Programs: Target fit Internet

May 20 2016
amzer I dropshipped with amzer for about 2 years. I was alarmed that they were all arab with very heavy accents. You'll hear them on the phone speaking in arab, no they're not Indian as the original poster wrote, (((REDACTED))). T Amzer is just a bad company to work with, or to buy from. Save your money Sugarland Texas texas Author: arcata, California Cellular Phone Companies: amzer Internet

May 08 2016
Georgia Car Credit They repossess the car and then resell it. They later on hire a law firm to sue the original owner for thousands of dollars. Valdosta Georgia So.. Author: Madison, Florida Auto Dealers: Georgia Car Credit Valdosta, Georgia
15, Report #1302082

Apr 27 2016
Christian Carter Christian Carter-catch him &keep him fraud, lied, dishonest, changed amount of purchase, did not charge my account, lied and said they tried to charge my account on the day of purchase, said my card was not working, My bank confirmed they did not attempt to charge my account at all, charged my bank 17 days after purchase more than the original purchase amount. Beaverton Nationwide Misunderstanding Author: Palmerston, Montana Internet Fraud: Christian Carter Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 19 2016
Calfund llc They financed my truck after making 9 payments my payoff is 4000 more then the original amt borrowed Los angeles California WOW is right! Author: Glen rock, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Calfund llc Los angeles, California

Apr 15 2016
Wang Gang Wang GangNO16,253,Lane HangDong RoadShanghai MinHangQuShanghai Shanghai 201102Phone 021-5437660 Purchased Coach purse, it arrived damaged, it is a fake, it is off color from the original i saw on webite, email correspondence is a freaking joke! SHANGHAI SHANGHAI CHINA Internet
Author: Lewiston, Maine Department & Outlet Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Apr 14 2016
Bought painting from Toperfect is magnificent I bought on, the painting arrived here in Sligo yesterday following a short delay at customs. In fact, I would go so far to say that it is magnificent. I want to thank their artist who obviously has an exceptional talent, he has really captured to mood of the original. Seattle Washington
I think that is good guys Author: Sligo, Alabama Artist Galleries: Toperfect Seattle, Washington

Apr 13 2016
Increase Visibilty - - Jim Lisi Increase Visibility S.E.O Scam by Jim Lisi-Search Engine Optimization Laguna Niguel California People getting lots of help Author: Chicago, Illinois Search Engine Optimization: Increase Visibilty Laguna Niguel, California

Mar 13 2016
Alliance One/ Athene Athene is the original company with the annuity Company makes you hold for almost 20 minutes to talk to a representative & they know no answer to our questions. I am a teacher & have worked very hard for my annuity. Can get clear instructions how to get my money out even if I get lost or roll over to a trusted company. Everyone is confused! !! Last time spoke to a representative in Florida. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Insurance Companies: Alliance One/ Athene Nationwide
22, Report #1292026

Mar 06 2016
The Original Tree Swing Company This company sold me a defective product Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: The Original Tree Swing Company Internet

Mar 05 2016
s****. Author: NEWARK, Delaware Supplemental Health Programs: SKO Brenner American Frmngdale, New York

Mar 05 2016
RailsNW, Thomas V. Horstmann Beware of RailsNW Internet The original post is accurate and true Author: Oregon Train Travel: RailsNW Internet

Feb 24 2016
Alcolock Alcolockfl Extorting 100,000's of thousands from citizens Nationwide Company rep / rebuttal operates by Trapping You Author: Irving, Texas Attorneys General: Alcolock Nationwide