Company Directory | the-original
Approximately 970 Reports Found

Jul 22 2016
PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES 5 years later I get a call - the amount owed almost double the original amount - I've had the same phone number for 10+ years and they never contacted me! Sandy Utah Author: Provo, Utah Collection Agencies: PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES Sandy, Utah

Jul 19 2016
Perfmoto Performance moto Perfmoto listed Akrapovic exhaust for sale then sent the wrong pipe and will not make good on the original offer or exchange Holland Michigan Web
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Motorcycles: Perfmoto Internet

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 18 2016
Eric Rosner, Connection Property Management, LLC Eric Rosner, the racist And scammer keept my security deposit From a property I was renting from him After for filling my lease he refused to give me back my security deposit claiming $10,000 in damages This property upon moving was a disaster I am vested thousands of dollars of my own money as a contractor to repair this property over my lease term Neighbors told me that the previous tenant had multiple animals which destroyed the property i'm top of that the original person that rented me the property after if you months into the lease had been arrested for fraud the entire experience with this property was terrible Eric Rosner Is now trying to get more of my money. He has even randomly called me to curse me even after I moved out of the property I hope no one dose Business with him ever Marlton New Jersey
Author: New Jersey Real Estate Investing: Eric Rosner Marlton , New Jersey

Jun 18 2016
sellalaptop.com Shady business practices to email an offer for a used laptop, and then after you ship it to them, they say it was inspected and offer you 40-60% of the original Internet offerinternet offer Author: Marion, Iowa Computer Dealers: sellalaptop.com Internet

Jun 16 2016
Six Figure Flips, Stacy Kellams, Jamel Gibbs They use deceptive advertising. Will not honor guarantee for unconditional refund within 30 days Austin California Does Nothing to do with Kellam Program also Include Receiving Referral Fees or Commissions Author: Riverside, California Unusual Rip-Off: Six Figure Flips Internet

Jun 06 2016
Target fit Fit-balance-goal Ultra Caralluma CCA Fulfillment Billed 4xs for $89.95 & original trial amount $2.99. received only 2 shipments. any ripped me off. I received only 2 shipments but was billed for 4. I called for a refund and to return second shipment because I was allergic to product. Because orders received were past the original 14 day trial period. I am not ellegable for refund. Another payment of $89.95 is processing now but I am also not ellegable for refund on it or if I receive more product not ellegable for return because I am past the original order date refund policy of 10 days & they must receive product within 4 days equaling a 14 day trial period. Bogus. If it is a 14 day trial period, why do I have to report dissatisfaction within 10 days & returned & received by them by the 14th day. Internet
Author: Puyallup, Washington Weightloss Programs: Target fit Internet

May 20 2016
amzer I dropshipped with amzer for about 2 years. I was alarmed that they were all arab with very heavy accents. You'll hear them on the phone speaking in arab, no they're not Indian as the original poster wrote, (((REDACTED))). T Amzer is just a bad company to work with, or to buy from. Save your money Sugarland Texas texas Author: arcata, California Cellular Phone Companies: amzer Internet

May 08 2016
Georgia Car Credit They repossess the car and then resell it. They later on hire a law firm to sue the original owner for thousands of dollars. Valdosta Georgia So.. Author: Madison, Florida Auto Dealers: Georgia Car Credit Valdosta, Georgia

10, Report #1302082

Apr 27 2016
Christian Carter Christian Carter-catch him &keep him fraud, lied, dishonest, changed amount of purchase, did not charge my account, lied and said they tried to charge my account on the day of purchase, said my card was not working, My bank confirmed they did not attempt to charge my account at all, charged my bank 17 days after purchase more than the original purchase amount. Beaverton Nationwide Misunderstanding Author: Palmerston, Montana Internet Fraud: Christian Carter Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 19 2016
Calfund llc They financed my truck after making 9 payments my payoff is 4000 more then the original amt borrowed Los angeles California WOW is right! Author: Glen rock, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Calfund llc Los angeles, California

Apr 15 2016
Wang Gang Wang GangNO16,253,Lane HangDong RoadShanghai MinHangQuShanghai Shanghai 201102Phone 021-5437660 Purchased Coach purse, it arrived damaged, it is a fake, it is off color from the original i saw on webite, email correspondence is a freaking joke! SHANGHAI SHANGHAI CHINA Internet
Author: Lewiston, Maine Department & Outlet Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Apr 14 2016
Bought painting from Toperfect is magnificent I bought on Toperfect.com, the painting arrived here in Sligo yesterday following a short delay at customs. In fact, I would go so far to say that it is magnificent. I want to thank their artist who obviously has an exceptional talent, he has really captured to mood of the original. Seattle Washington
I think that Toperfect.com is good guys Author: Sligo, Alabama Artist Galleries: Toperfect Seattle, Washington

Apr 13 2016
Increase Visibilty - increasevisibility.com - Jim Lisi Increase Visibility S.E.O Scam by Jim Lisi-Search Engine Optimization Laguna Niguel California People getting lots of help Author: Chicago, Illinois Search Engine Optimization: Increase Visibilty Laguna Niguel, California

Mar 13 2016
Alliance One/ Athene Athene is the original company with the annuity Company makes you hold for almost 20 minutes to talk to a representative & they know no answer to our questions. I am a teacher & have worked very hard for my annuity. Can get clear instructions how to get my money out even if I get lost or roll over to a trusted company. Everyone is confused! !! Last time spoke to a representative in Florida. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Insurance Companies: Alliance One/ Athene Nationwide

17, Report #1292026

Mar 06 2016
The Original Tree Swing Company This company sold me a defective product Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: The Original Tree Swing Company Internet

Mar 05 2016
s****. Author: NEWARK, Delaware Supplemental Health Programs: SKO Brenner American Frmngdale, New York

Mar 05 2016
RailsNW, Thomas V. Horstmann Beware of RailsNW Internet The original post is accurate and true Author: Oregon Train Travel: RailsNW Internet

Feb 24 2016
Alcolock Alcolockfl Extorting 100,000's of thousands from citizens Nationwide Company rep / rebuttal operates by Trapping You Author: Irving, Texas Attorneys General: Alcolock Nationwide

Feb 17 2016
First Down Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: First Down Funding's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with First Down Funding. First Down Funding dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: First Down Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Happy Ending with First Down Funding Author: Dallas, Georgia Commerical Lending Firm: First Down Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. First Down Funding the alternative business financing provider offering unlimited business funds. First Down Funding dedicated to accommodating all needs of business owners. Internet

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Similar Finding Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida English Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
Wolf & Goat Jesse Hathaway DiazTroy Chambers No goods shipped after multiple promises Bronx, NY Internet An update of the original complaint Author: Porter, Maine Specialty Stores: Wolf & Goat Internet

Jan 29 2016
Vulexa & Skinology Advertised a trial sample of those 2 skin products for $5 ?, then continued sending jars of this product ea. month charging 20 times more than the original cost. San Diego California Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Vulexa & Skinology San Diego, California