Company Directory | the-paper
Approximately 240 Reports Found

Jan 16 2017
REVIVSKINCREAM sent sample of skin care cream and cannot find the co. phone no. to address. The paper included a phone number that does not work Fountain Valley California Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: REVIVSKINCREAM Internet

Dec 24 2016
Barry Nishman Balmaco Warranty deed not worth the paper it's printed on Nationwide Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Barry Nishman Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Carlin Auto James (Quais Sidiqi Fraud /Lies Do not trust them. Sold me a vehicle knowing that it was something wrong with it but told me it's a great vehicle and dependable. They are a bunch of crooks.When you sign the contract they have it where you signing all your rights away. Each one have a roll that they play like it's rehearsed.I spend over $12,000 on this vehicle. Then they give you a warranty that's not worth the paper it was written on. Stafford Virginia Author: Richmond , Virginia Auto Dealers: Carlin Auto James (Quais Sidiqi Stafford, Virginia

Dec 13 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange Bought the 2007 Presidential coin set from an ad in the paper and was mislead into believing that it was a COMPLETE set. After recieving it they only had 5 coins in it and was told I had to buy the rest.  N Canton, Ohio Author: Louisville, Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: World Reserve Monetary Exchange N Canton, , Ohio

Dec 01 2016
Wesley Chapel Toyota Wesley Chapel Florida Many auto warranties aren't worth the paper they are printed on Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Dealers: Wesley Chapel Toyota Wesley Chapel , Florida

Oct 05 2016
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Globe's contract not worth the paper it is written on. Oklahoma City Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, Georgia Questionable Activities: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2016
pnc arts center We purchased tickets to Heart show last week at pnc arts center, and come to find out PNC over sold tickets, and there was not any room to even stand on or NEAR lawn, this is against the law, but because of who owns them, i guess its, ok, no parking, no bathrooms you couldent even get in, we purchased tickets went back to box office and told them no room at all whats soever and asked for a refund, they said no refunds, so we left, was a dangerous place to be, and if you lok on there web site, so many complaints about the same thing, and not one response from PNC, im going to report this to the paper also, this was a bad suition homedale new jersey homedale new jersey Author: bordentown, New Jersey Customer: pnc arts center parkway new jersey,

Jul 20 2016
Rentmaster in Idaho Falls. Idaho It was NOT SANDY it was SHELLY OR SHERRI SHE Was an older skinny woman She never turned in the paper work like she said she would and rented it to someone else so I went some where else to rent and believe you me I am going to let everyone know what a horrible place that is to rent from especially if you go through the older rude woman. Idaho falls Idaho Author: Rigby, Idaho Property Management: Rentmaster in Idaho Falls. Idaho Idaho falls, Idaho

May 29 2016
The Paper Nest Dolls www.papernestdolls.com incompitant, unprofessional, home business Ft. Myers, Florida Internetpappernestdoll.com false info! Author: Tampa, Florida On-Line Business: The Paper Nest Dolls Internet

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 10 2016
Bucceri/ pointer dogs kennels Buc Bucceri I have made several calls to mr Buc and he has assured me that i would recieve the paper work and now no calls after reviewing a few items online ... Quincy Michigan Author: Slaughter , Louisiana Guns & Ranges: Bucceri/ pointer dogs kennels Quincy, Michigan

Apr 18 2016
Colorado Technical University Online Colorado Technical University (The Paper Mill) Colorado Nationwide Author: Florida Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Online Nationwide

Apr 15 2016
butler,rose,&jamessonassociates i was told i was a winner of three million and nine thousand dollars. if i just sign the bottom of the paper and to send, a processing fee in the amount twenty dollar. before the dead line, of april 14, 2016 and the check will sent to me. PMB 370,26 RailRoad Ave BABYlon NY 11702y BABYLON NEw YORK11707 Author: whiteville, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: butler,rose,&jamessonassociates Nationwide

Apr 02 2016
Now Communication Authorized direct TV Retailer Lied, sold us a contract that was fraudulent, and after calling said it was not worth the paper it was written on tempe arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Now Communication tempe, Alaska

Jan 09 2016
America's Preferred Home Warranty, Inc. This company and coverage isn't worth the paper it's printed on!!! Jackson Michigan Problem outside of home walls. Not covered. Author: South Carolina Home Warranty Companies: America's Preferred Home Warranty, Inc. Jackson, Michigan

Jan 08 2016
Bazua Builders LLC Tiburcio Bazua Poor quality and workmanship. Contract isn't worth the paper its written on. Nogales Arizona Author: Rio Rico, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Bazua Builders LLC Nogales, Arizona

Nov 17 2015
BNC National Bank Brian Mehnert Refinancing our home, we filled out all the paper work then they charged us $450 for an appraisal and only then did they tell us they do not refinance or finance manufactured homes, our appraisal came out good but then they reported to the credit bureaus that the had declined us because of inadequate Collateral/unacceptable property. The property appraisal was good but they don't and won't ever loan on manufactured homes something that should have been told to us before they charged us and then they do not have the right to lower our credit rating for their mistake. This company is a ripoff. Kansas City Missouri Author: Wildomar, California Loan Brokers: BNC National Bank Kansas City, Missouri

Nov 11 2015
cash store loans the people donot know what they are doing in the place where they make loans did not do the paper work right after they told me so. texarkana Arkansas
Author: TEXARKANA, Arkansas Computer Help Desk: cash store loans texarkana, Arkansas

Nov 07 2015
Gates Chevy World I Have Learned that all Gate Auto work the same way. The Finance Manager who I told I was disabled, lifted the paper work up just enough to sign I trusted them for twice they screwed me. Mishawaka Indiana This is what Gates Chevy World responds with Author: South Bend, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Gates Chevy World Mishawaka,

Nov 04 2015
Fitness Connection I have not been at any of the fitness connection in over 5 years I have tryed to cancel my membership the same 5 years with no luck. I was told to send a cerified letter which I did. then I was told that I have to go on line and download the paper work to cancel my membership when I got to the end it was asking me to pay to cancel. Houston Texas Lets Get in Touch Author: Houston , Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connection Nationwide

Oct 26 2015
Grainger Inc I did an online application and was set up to come in for testing. I think there were 3 parts. If you passed the 1st test you went on to the 2nd test and so on. The next step was a face to face with 2 gentlemen from HR dept and if they felt that you were a fit you were notified to come in and receive the paper work for a drug test/background test/physical. All of the above happened then I receive numerous calls and emails that I would be starting on a certain day and that I would be contacted. I got a call from HR within this process and was asked why I didn't put a temp position on my original application versus the updated one. My response was I must have forgotten and from that point on I heard nothing from them again until weeks later when I was sent an email informing me that they hired someone else. A whole month of my time was wasted thinking I had a job just to find out that it wasn't going to happen. I never got an explanation why. Ridiculous! Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Employment Services: Employers: Grainger Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Sep 27 2015
Cliff long, Southeastern Industrial Painting Unlicensed, Not Bonded, Painters who Don't believe their own contracts are worth the paper their written on Baldwin Florida Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: Cliff long, Southeastern Industrial Painting Baldwin, Florida

Sep 13 2015
toyota of tampa bay I purchased a new 2015 vehicle and after almost a week I was contacted that there was an error in the paper work/financing. I returned to the dealer and had to re-sign the finance paper work, I specifically asked several times if the deal was still as originally agreed previously and was told yes. After signing I then find out the original deal that was agreed on had been changed and EVERYONE involved had LIED!!! tampa Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of tampa bay tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2015
Instinct (Caleb Simms) I was promised I would make what I sell or $500 a week, whatever is more. I have the paper in writing. this was about a year ago, I believe in August. I kept asking for him to do my tax forms and after the third time and a week of work he admitted I was running my own business and wasn't employed by instinct. I made $42 for the week. I was asked to walk into businesses, where it's I legal to do and didn't even make up half a week's gas money. It's a complete scam and I hope they all get jailed for what they are doing. centennial Colorado Author: Cedar falls, Iowa Employers: Instinct (Caleb Simms) centennial , Colorado