Company Directory | they-refuse
Approximately 856 Reports Found

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 23 2015
tls hair Whole nutra, this company is a total scam, they contact u for a free trial where u only pay for shipping and then they refuse to answer calls or respond to emails , i tried canceling my subscriptions and account by the online set up and yet still around five months later they charge 120 australian dollars to my account and when contacted them their operater literally laughed and said there wad nothing i could do about it , Internet
Author: brisbane, Alternative Health: tls hair Internet

Aug 20 2015
rentingconcepts.com this company is a complete rip off and waste of time. they put on this great apartments on craigslist then when you pay them. all the apartments are rented some over a month ago yet they still are there on the website. the manager is nasty and they refuse scam, fraud, fake apartments, old outdated apartments, unprofessional clifton New Jersey Author: Harrison, New Jersey Realtors: rentingconcepts.com clifton, New Jersey

Aug 20 2015
Fashion Seating Corp. I placed a $2600 order and Fashion seating corp. left out 8 folding chairs valued at 173.68. They refuse to send me the chairs. They said the paperwork was signed and that is final. They had a delivery truck come and drop off pallets and a customer signed the paperwork helping the bartender. The driver swore everything was there and said he had to go. The packages were all brought in onto the stage with the bar manager who just arrived. we also received a broken chair which they refuse to listen. Just to mention the driver took off immediately, not helping, or reviewing the order himself. Monroe New York Author: East Elmhurst, New York Bars Lounges & Clubs: Fashion Seating Corp. Monroe, New York

Aug 19 2015
Amazon They refuse to accept lianilty Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Dealers: Amazon Internet

Aug 18 2015
credit one I have tried to work with them I have had to have emergency surgery, they refuse to work with me. they harass my 10-12 times aday Nationwide Who Said They Would??? Author: burleson, Texas Credit & Debt Services: credit one Nationwide

Aug 15 2015
Interachat Sex Messenger They refuse to give me a refund after I found out that the site displayed false advertising and charging me more that what I noticed on Google search. Instead of charging the announced $19.95 monthly fee, I was charged $104 Canadian for two months. This is NOT RIGHT!! Internet Author: Pefferlaw, Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interachat Internet

Aug 13 2015
rt 4 dodge of paramus very bad automobiles, poor service, they refuse to help with anything, they keep your car without looking at it out it on the computer for a minute and if no codes show, then they tell you nothing is wrong, even though there clearly is. this car is a lemon and they refuse to help paramus New Jersey Author: saddle brook, New Jersey Auto Dealers: rt 4 dodge of paramus paramus, New Jersey

Aug 11 2015
POWER HOUSE FITNESS powerhousefitnessuk, powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/ I bought a bike from Power House Fitness UK, and they refuse to allow me to return the item Glasgow Internet
Author: Hove, Sporting Goods: POWER HOUSE FITNESS Internet

Aug 08 2015
Classic Van Line They refuse to deliver and keep asking for more money! Miami Florida Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Moving Companies: Classic Van Line Miami, Florida

Aug 07 2015
Infinity Car Insurance They refuse to pay for my car to be repaired. Nationwide  Infinity Insurance refuses to pay for my car to be repaired. Author: Homestead, Florida Car Insurance: Infinity Car Insurance Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Jasmin Jasmin live models HORRIBLE!SCAM/SYSTEMS LISTED ARE NOT SUPPORTED/SUPPORT DOES NOT SUPPORT UNLESS YOU DO EXACTLY AS THEY DICTATE/HORRIBLE! No telling as they refuse to tell you! Internet Author: Snellville, Georgia Adult Web Sites: Jasmin Internet

Aug 02 2015
villeli enterprises Richard Villelli, KV Aquadics , Mike Villelli, Sandpoint Vacation Rentals DO NOT RENT FROM VILLELLI ...I have been exposed to black mold in every m of the house. The well water is undrinkable, not able to shower with or boil for use. Panhandle Health ruled unsafe and undrinkable. cistern is full of bugs and roots. They refuse to fix anything. We are now in court. The home has been ruled inhabitable by Sandpoint Bonners Ferry Hope Idaho Author: Sandpoint, Idaho Better Business Bureau: villeli enterprises Sandpoint, Idaho

Jul 30 2015
Tarris Hill Associates, Ltd The furniture they purchased was deliver and installed but they refuse to pay the final balance. Tortola Other Author: Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Tarris Hill Associates, Ltd Tortola, Other

Jul 26 2015
RoundTree Dodge ROUNDTREE DODGE IS NOT HONORING THEIR WARRANTY!! THEY REFUSE TO DO THE REPAIRS THAT ARE UNDER WARRANTY!!! Jackson Mississippi Author: Ridgeland, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: RoundTree Dodge Jackson, Mississippi

Jul 16 2015
Drone World 471 lambert rd suite 100 Brea California 92821 purchased advance model phantom 3 never got to fly it because the camera goes lymph after powering up . Never got to fly it. contacted the seller they refuse to pay for return shipping and are telling me to send it to the company . Never buy from these guy i feel like they robbed me of 1300 dollars. The owners of this company should be taken out back a shot at high noon. i tried contacting the manufacturer and they will not answer calls stay away from this product and company brea California Author: jonesboro , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Drone World brea, California

Jul 11 2015
E. Sprague Paving ABSOLUTELY AWFUL, SHODDY WORK THAT THEY REFUSE TO FIX ,as it is guaranteed, Montgomery New York Author: Westtown, New York Builders & Contractors: E. Sprague Paving Montgomery , New York

Jul 10 2015
SLEEPYS The mattress professionals They took my money and will not refund it and left me without a bed. Customer service did not want to refund my money. I asked for months and they made me sick. I'm disabled 100% recovering from a broken neck / they refuse to give me my refund in a time.y manner as there policy says 3-5 days refund. It's been since march 8,2015. Staten Island New york Sleepy's Assistance Author: West Seneca, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: SLEEPYS Nationwide

Jul 10 2015
Darrells Marine Sales & Service WARNING This company took our boat on consignment and it has vanished. They refuse to tell us where the boat is or pay us for the sale of our boat. Our Written Contract with this company is not worth the paper it is written on. Astor Florida Author: DELEON SPRINGS, Florida Boat Dealers: Darrells Marine Sales & Service Astor, Florida

Jul 01 2015
King Aragon Appliances Aragon Appliances Sold a non-working Fridge, they refuse to repair/replace San Pedro California
Fridge is Dead, GET IT OUT OF HERE & REFUND!! Author: San Pedro, California Appliances: King Aragon Appliances San Pedro, California

Jun 30 2015
FINGERHUT I returned a stereo to them, they said I still needed to send in a payment, I sent the amount they requested and then they increased the amount due and they put on my credit report I owe them hundreds of dollars on this returned item . Now my credit report is ruined and they refuse to show the balance due as a zero balance. I want to file a class action lawsuit against them. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: FINGERHUT Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 29 2015
Roundpoint Mortgage North Carolina Patricia Thompson Roundpoint took over my Mortgage I been having many problem with them, i was told if my payment money did not touch their desk it is late, they dont care when I send it out My house insurance is 117 they went up 185 homestead insurance went down 2.200 from(2.700) they refuse change it.  Charlotte,North,Carolina north,carolina Author: Hephizbah, Georgia Landlords: Roundpoint Mortgage North Carolina Charlotte, ,North,Carolina

Jun 23 2015
America's First Choice Home Warranty AFC They offer you a gold plan coverage, but they refuse to pay for anything due to age Athens Nationwide Facts about the Policy Author: Perris, California Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Jun 05 2015
BEAUTIMER AND STEMOLOGICA SKIN PRODUCTS THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME THE COMPANY, CORPORATE, OR OWNER'S NAME OR ADDRESS EXCEPT TO SAY THAT THE NAME OF THE COMPANY IS BEAUTEMER AND STEMOLOGICA.  Author: Bradenton, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: BEAUTIMER AND STEMOLOGICA SKIN PRODUCTS Internet

May 29 2015
Appliance Factory & Mattress Kingdom They refuse to honor promises of free Items as promoted for 1 day moving sale. Thornton Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Appliances: Appliance Factory & Mattress Kingdom Thornton, Colorado