Company Directory | they-refuse
Approximately 932 Reports Found

Dec 06 2016
Snap Audits They find bogus reasons why they refuse to pay you for your work. Wilmington Delaware Author: RINGGOLD, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Snap Audits Wilmington , Delaware

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Not You..... Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Nov 28 2016
American Financing Michelle Awmillerisaiah guerrrero Horrible customer service & they refuse to send back my tax info as they said they would Nationwide Update Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Loans: Financial Services: American Financing Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Fit Crew USA RJ PRODUCT IS GAURANTEED ARE YOUR MONEY BACK THEY REFUSE TO RETURN YOUR MONEY LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: garland, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Fit Crew USA LOS ANGELES, CA

Nov 17 2016
preimeire credit they never send me anything in mail saying i owe money 2nd they tapped in my bank account put freeze on it they refuse to work with me bunch of criminals im dealing with i want them stoped indianapolis Indiana Author: hammond, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: preimeire credit indianapolis , Indiana

Nov 15 2016
COMCAST Comcast overcharged me 17 months, about 680.00 and they refuse to refund the money. atlanta georgia Author: college park, Georgia Electrical Services: COMCAST Internet

Nov 14 2016
beadsbyaree Areeayl Goodwin Business waits until paypal payment clears, so merchandise is not shipped until one month after initial purchase. They do no insure delivery of items although they insure the package. When theft occurs they refuse to refund or resend items purchased that are well over $100 Brooklyn New York Author: san francisco , California Clothing Stores: beadsbyaree Brooklyn , New York

Nov 03 2016
Apple Inc Apple iPhone 6 phone bends easily and they refuse to replace unit unresponsive support Cupertino California
Author: Elmhurst, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc Cupertino, California

Oct 21 2016
We already knew about the she devil ashley hawthorne was planning to move back to harass us even more the creep hawthornes think that their the only ones who matter and only people alive Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 17 2016
Playphone games The playphone games charged my sprint bill for 9.99 and was never authorized to charge any amount to my bill and refuse to remove the charges and credit my money back This playphone is a scam and has ripped me off by charging my sprint bill 9.99 a month and I never purchased anything nor consented to any charge to my bill by this company and they refuse to credit my money back. Sprint needs to block them from charging anything without prior consent Internet
Same boat Author: Damascus , Virginia Internet Fraud: Playphone games Internet

Oct 16 2016
Ava's Flowets I was delivered dead flowers. Worked with the company for 3 days and all they did was keep turfing to the next manager. I sent pictures, videos etc. they refuse to give me my money back. Scam company, look up for yourself and you will see. Keisha M. Was especially the rudest person I have ever dealt with! New City Nationwide Author: Clovis, California Nurseries: Ava's Flowets Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Boardwalk buy B2 Took my money and never delivered my product. They refuse to respond to my emails Internet Internet Author: Little egg harbor, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Boardwalk buy Internet

14, Report #1332003

Oct 06 2016
The Notary Spot - BIGGEST NON-PAYMNET COMPANY EVER! Completed 2 signing for this company and they refuse to pay. Won't answer their phones or return phone calls. Pasadena, TX 77502 Texas Author: Linden, New Jersey Notary: The Notary Spot Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 03 2016
Gjovik Chevy The sales team will say anything to sell you a car. They told us the car had been thoroughly checked by the service department only to have it break down when we got home. They refuse to fix the car without charging us! Buyer beware!! Sandwich Illinois Warranty? Author: Geneva, Illinois Auto Dealers: Gjovik Chevy Sandwich, Illinois

Sep 23 2016
Worthpoint I am trying to cancel my account. They refuse to cancel it. Atlanta Georgia Author: Irvine, California Websites: Worthpoint Internet

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 12 2016
SEARS Sears sells weedwacker they refuse to service after one year. Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: Cape Coral, Florida Hardware & Tools: SEARS Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Aug 18 2016
Skeeterboard sold us hoverboard withbad wheel, battery,motherboard, and sensors. We sent it back via fedex sand they returned it just today and it is worse than before. They refuse to give refund. Newport Beach California
Refunded Author: Plano, Texas Sporting Goods: Skeeterboard Newport Beach, California

Aug 18 2016
Garcinia cambogia prime & African mango they refuse to refund my money- after only 5 days of recieving this product that dosnt work santa ana California Author: Jamestown, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Garcinia cambogia prime & African mango santa ana , California

Aug 15 2016
HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! COLIN ZHANG , METRO ZHANG , LEDLIGHT01@HIUAR.COM THIS COMPANY HAS STOLEN ARE MONEY AND SOLD ARE COMPANY BROKEN LED SIGNS AND THEY REFUSE TO FIX OR REPLACE SIGNS!!! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE LIERS AND SCAMMERS THEY SALE JUNK !!! BEWARE OF THIS COLIN ZHANG HE IS A SCAMMER AND MAKES FALSE PROMISES !! SO I JUST WANNA WARN EVERY ONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY !! THEY RIPPED ARE COMPANY OFF ON 6 LED SIGNS THEY ARRIVED BROKEN AND SOME WAS DEFFECTIVE . WE TRY RESOLVING IT WITH THEM AND NOW THEY DONT ANSWER ARE CALLS OR EMAILS !! SO WE ARE NOW TAKING LEGAL ACTION !! SO BEWARE AND STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY !!! SHENZHEN CITY CHINA Nationwide
Author: ST.LOUIS , Illinois Communications & Networking: HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
National Motor Cars I bought a car from them have them a 1000 down the transmission went they keep telling me they will put me in a new car but keep giving me the run around and keep asking for more money down I have no car and they refuse to give me my money back or put me in something without any more money down. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: National Motor Cars Jacksonville, Florida

24, Report #1321920

Aug 11 2016
iSkySoft Offers a free-trial of their software, but in order to actual use, you must purchase. They advertise a 30-day money back guarantee, but when you are disatisfied with their product, they refuse on giving your your entitled refund. Internet Author: Ankara, Computer Software: iSkySoft Internet

25, Report #1320822

Aug 05 2016
Co-worxs Staffing Bethlehem Pennsylvania synchronos technologies spillman drive bethlehem pennsylvania Worked there but they refuse to pay me! Multiple phone calls to there on site Ghetto HR oFfice. Very unprofessional. Lack of common sense! bethlehem Pennsylvania Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Co-worxs Staffing Bethlehem Pa bethlehem , Pennsylvania