Company Directory | they-refuse
Approximately 887 Reports Found

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 19 2016
Jackson National Life Insurance Life insurance policy ripoff. They refuse to pay on a policy. Lansing Michigan Author: Willow Park, Texas Family Planning: Jackson National Life Insurance Lansing, Michigan

Apr 11 2016
Samsung Electronics USA Samsung Flaw in Washing machine and they refuse to do anything about it Ridgefield Park, NJ Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Electronics USA Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 04 2016
Guangzhou Fun Equipment Limited LUCYLINDA Do not trust this Chinese inflatable manufacture. They are fraudulent and deceitful. Their workmanship is a joke and they refuse to take any responsibility for mistakes.  Guangzhou Nationwide
Author: Mississauga, Carnivals: Guangzhou Fun Equipment Limited Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
nutrapeak I AGREED TO PAY A SHIPPING CHARGE TO TRY A SAMPLE BOTTLE OF GARCINIA FOR 4.95 WHEN I GOT MY CREDIT CARD I HAD BEEN CHARGED 79.68 FOR NUTRAPEAK GINCINIA AND ANOTHER CHARGE FOR 79.61. THESE WERE NOT AUTHORIZED CHARGES. THEY REFUSE TO TAKE THESE CHARGES OFF MY CREDIT CARD. I TRIED TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PUT ON A CONTINUEOUS MESSAGE TO PLEASE HOLD AND SOMEONE WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY. NO ONE EVER SPOKE TO ME. UTAH Author: RUSSELLVILLE, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: nutrapeak Alabama

Mar 17 2016
THOMAS J. KELLY INC SURVEY SURVEY COMPANY This THOMAS J. KELLY INC , SURVEY COMPANY did a survey for a property and 3 years later when we try to change title the survey was wrong. we contact them to correct it they came with all run around and after more them a month they said we had to pay them for another survey. From there survey property appraiser could not find the property and they refuse to corrected it. Never use them they are the worse survey company I came across. Miami Nationwide, florida Author: , Florida Opticians: Consumer Services: THOMAS J. KELLY INC SURVEY Nationwide

Mar 14 2016
TracFone Straight Talk I was having problems with straight talk for about 4monyhs and I sent my phone on for replacement and they said that they had sent me a new phone but they sent it a month and a half after I sent it back well by then I had already gone to a new company and they said if I sent back the new phone unopened they would refund me for the phone now they say that they never got it but I have proof showing that they received the phone and now they refuse to refund the money to me like I was told. Miami Nationwide TracFone Straight Talk I was having problems with straight talk for about 4monyhs and I sent my phone on for replacement and they said that they had sent me a new phone but they sent it a month and a Author: Springfield, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Feb 27 2016
Pmi Coaching ripoff they did not keep promise they refuse to give refund and to accept my calls pmicoaching is a scam Nationwide Author: edgewood, Maryland Internet Services: Pmi Coaching Nationwide

Feb 23 2016
EPCON SOLAR ENTIRELY PURE, EPCON COMPANY, EPCONSTRUCTION, Pablo Curiel, Reza Bakshai, Sean Donwen, Renee Pennington are criminals Unethical, liars and con artist! They refuse to pay employees! Phoenix Arizona Checks bounced. No last check! Don't work for Epcon Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: EPCON SOLAR Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 22 2016
LED OUTFITTERS Customer service They refuse to talk to me after ripping me off. They don,t like what you have to say so they hang up on you Unknown Internet Author: Olney, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: LED OUTFITTERS Internet

Jan 27 2016
NikeRosheRunOnline.com They refuse to send the shoes I ordered. I paid for them. They continue to tell me they will be shipped. They were ordered on Dec. 24 and paid for by my debit card. NikeRosheRunOnline.com Internet Author: Duluth, Minnesota Clothing Stores: NikeRosheRunOnline.com Internet

Jan 20 2016
ASAP ROOFING LLC Silas Martinez Do not use this company. They steal from the work site and the new roof they installed did not pass inspection! They refuse to return calls or respond to emails. I will sue them for a complete refund as well as go to Fox 4 problem solvers. Kansas City Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Home Improvements: ASAP ROOFING LLC Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 13 2016
Shleppers Moving and Storage Civic Van Lines, Inc. (Zion Bitan) Succesfully sued for: Overcharging, damaged goods and now they refuse to pay Hollywood California
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Moving Companies: Shleppers Moving and Storage Hollywood, California

Jan 12 2016
northwest condo services Duane Hoff My HOA dues are to pay for upkeep. Ive made several complaints about landscaping. which became a safety issue. causing my window to be smashed out. and they refuse to pay for it. shoreline. and phoenix Nationwide Author: mukilteo, Washington Home Owner Associations: northwest condo services Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Loan cash America Nicole Roger Kenny and Kate loan managers They offered a loan and ask for 2 diferentes transaction and now they want more money so they can deposit the suppose loan I asked a refund and they refuse they say they can't not possible that I first need to send 389 for there insurance and then they deposit the girl Kenny do sent listen and she is the loan manager there is also talk to Roger the bank manager and same thing he doesn't want to refund my money there out to still from people he dint dine it went I sedan there were stilling I also ask were can I reported you guys and he sedan just call the FYI they think is funny Nationwide Author: Moorpark, California Commerical Lending Brokers: Loan cash America Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Balance Financial Walgreens Prepaid They refuse to payback funds someone else use while i was incarcerated not sure Nationwide Author: new haven, Connecticut Drug Stores: Balance Financial Nationwide

Dec 20 2015
Sky fleet corporation I worked for them they refuse to pay me after I quit they lie and steal money Midlothian tx Texas Author: Midlothian , Texas Employment Services: Sky fleet corporation Texas

Dec 18 2015
mananges.com HOT944.com, 955JAMZ.com, WiLD1036FM.com, BEACH1051.com, POWER985.com Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
This issue is officially resolved! Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: mananges.com Internet

Dec 15 2015
Merchant Account Solutions Opened account after we requested them not to, twice, and charge monthly fees. They refuse to stop charging fees unless we pay a $600 termination fee. Agoura Hills California Author: Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Account Solutions Agoura Hills, California

Dec 15 2015
Mountain loan center I borrowed 1200 from them after a while I wasn't able to keep paying I tried asking them if we can settle for a lower amount they wouldn't work with me I tried having a debt management company work with them but they refuse to work with me now they are saying I owe them 5700 how is that possible I'm now waiting for them to take me to court they are so mean Salt lake city Author: salt lake, Utah Cash Services: Mountain loan center Nationwide

Dec 05 2015
discount tire, manager and one of the workers they knowingly knew they installed the tire wrong but keep lying and changing there story even though there so much proof. they refuse to take responsibility Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Tire shops: discount tire lansing, Michigan

Nov 29 2015
CONSUMER CELLULAR ROTTEN CREDIT REPORTING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE PASADENA California PROFESSIONAL CREDIT SERVICES Author: Asheville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: CONSUMER CELLULAR PASADENA, California

Nov 22 2015
networx.com I signed up with networx for leads and paid $125.00 for the first month. After 2 days and because of their poor performance I canceled my membership and demanded my money back. They refuse to pay the 125.00 the time I got no business at all. They are a bunch of thieves. Wheatland, Wyoming Author: PALOS HILLS, Illinois Customer Leads: networx.com Wheatland,, Wyoming

Nov 16 2015
Bingo Hall They refuse to pay me even after Ihave sent them all of the necessay information 5 times they keep coming up with excuses so now they won't take my calls and they won't answer any of my emails. uunsure Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Off-shore Gambling: Bingo Hall Internet