Company Directory | they-refuse

Aug 28 2014
ally bank refuse me service. Nationwide Author: havelock, North Carolina Internet: ally bank Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Affordable Appliances austin Tx bad product and customer service and refuse to take care of their product while it is under the warranty austin Texas Author: cedar Park, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Affordable Appliances austin Tx austin, Texas

Aug 23 2014
ge money financial services took money refuse to give back burlingame California Author: newcomerstown, Ohio Federal Government: ge money financial services bermingame, California

Aug 23 2014
UC Berkeley Storage Refuse to refund security deposit, lying that I did not file a termination file, which I did, on the day of moving out, well before 10 business days before the end of the month Berkeley California Author: berkeley, California Storage & Self Storage: UC Berkeley Storage Berkeley, California

Aug 23 2014
SPOTFN They refuse to let me have my money back England Author: Quinlan, Texas Investment Brokers: SPOTFN British Columbia

Aug 22 2014
Assurant Solutions Craig Lemasters Refusal to give Refund: Delivered NO product, NO service, refuse refund, refuse to email me confirmation, shady business practices Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc provides an exceptional client experience with exclusive Premier Client Services division. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Little town, Alabama Telemarketers: Lonnie Weissman Nevada Corporate Headquarters Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
superior distribution/azc complete ripoff....unauthorized charges added after initial purchase and refuse to refund for a product that doesn't work mesa Arizona Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Weightloss Programs: superior distribution/azc mesa, Arizona

Aug 20 2014
Adjusters choice inc Luis Mendez Nicole bartle Adjusters choice contacted me telling me I was chosen to fill a spot as a perfered vendor with there company to help repair homes for insurance adjusters . At first they said it would be at no cost to me but in the end they convinced me to pay $1500 for marketing cost . I have seen no evidence that any marketing had taken place. They refuse to return my calls and on the rare occasion that I do get ahold of someone they give me the runaround and tell what ever lies they can to try to get you off the phone. They have done nothing that they said they would do for my company and due to there lies nearly ran me out of buissnes Eustis florida Florida Author: Hampton, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Adjusters choice inc Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
solar free SolarFree Window Film  i don't recomend them to any one the film is garbage and they tall you the film come with warranty the film turn purple i called them for the warranty but they did not warranty it and the owner has the worst personality ever he refuse to warranty the film and he heang up on me Carson California Author: perris, California Auto Parts: solar free Carson, California

Aug 18 2014
Seiki Digital Bad warranty, possibly not valid. refuse to honor Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky TVs & VCRs: Seiki Digital Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Jewlzie Returned ordered products on amazon in original package and they refuse to refund purchase. New York New York Author: Logan, Ohio Beauty Salons: Jewlzie New York, New York

Aug 17 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters team is dedicated to the best client experience, offering a $100,000 guarantee that corporate veil of client's Nevada corporation will never be pierced.. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc.’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Sales People: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Inc Internet

Aug 17 2014
Berkely Group AON Affinity Refuse to honor claim Jericho New York Author: Kingston, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Berkely Group Jericho, New York

Aug 16 2014
turntable basics tim@turntablebasics.com I have emailed this company several times about my order and they refuse to answer or respond. St.Paul Minnesota Author: anderson, South Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: turntable basics St.Paul, Minnesota

Aug 16 2014
green dot refuse refund money pasadena califonia Author: colorado springs, Colorado Financial Services: green dot Pasadena, California

Aug 15 2014
trade rush refuse to send withdrawal money cypress cypress Internet Author: Bandera, Texas Brokerage Companies: trade rush Internet

Aug 12 2014
auto gallery Axo motors been purchasing a car since February or march always pay my payment they don't have my title still and they have called me a bitch and stupid and ignorant they questioned who the man that dropped my payment once was band I told them my step father and they said yeah right and insulted me by implying I'm having an affair on my husband they refuse to give me owners names and number and said he don't deal with stupid people springfield Missouri Author: springfield, Missouri Auto Dealers: auto gallery springfield, Missouri

Aug 11 2014
MBT online MBT shoes , Discount MBT , MBT Clearance , MBT Australia Sent wrong goods refuse to resend ordered pair and refuses to take others back, does not have a refund policy. China Internet Author: Dalyellup, Alabama Mail Order Services: MBT online Internet

Aug 10 2014
Farmersonly Farmersonly.com charged my account after I asked them to cancel my membership they refuse to refund Internet Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Internet: Farmersonly Internet

Aug 09 2014
State Farm Insurance Charleen Johnson WILL REFUSE TO PAY Conway South Carolina Author: Conway, South Carolina Insurance Agencies: State Farm Insurance Conway, South Carolina

Aug 07 2014
Automotive Electronic solutions ordered 2 different control modules sent back cores never refunded one core charge and still refuse to jacksonville Florida Author: early, Iowa Auto Parts: Automotive Electronic solutions jacksonville, Florida

Aug 07 2014
cottus info cottus info falsely uses personal information and incorrectly lists individuals' information on their website. they refuse to remove that information, and charge monthly fees for keeping such information off of their website. Internet Author: suffern, New York Internet Services: cottus info Internet

Aug 07 2014
NRMA Insurance Refuse to talk to their clients Sydney Nationwide Author: Sydney, Other Insurance Companies: NRMA Insurance Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
Evo Innovations Ordered one bottle, charged for three. I have alerted my credit card company that I have not received new invoice. Will return product and refuse payment. Cross fingers. I may have caught it in time. Internet Author: Clarkston, Michigan Alternative Health: Evo Internet

involves