Company Directory | tlg-great-fun
Approximately 173 Reports Found

Jan 27 2011
TLG Great Fun took money directly from my account without my knowledge - no billing statement or information about what their company is! Didn't know I was even signed up! Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Falls Church, Virginia Airlines: TLG Great Fun Internet

Oct 13 2010
TLG*Great Fun fraud, scammed, and illegally charged an unauthorized membership, 4 time totalying $155.96 TG*Great Fun, Connecticut Author: revere, Massachusetts Attorneys General: TLG*Great Fun norwalk,, Connecticut

Aug 13 2010
#TLG*GREATFN TLG,GREAT FUN,PRICELINE They are thieves stealing money from bank accounts Nationwide *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Liars: #TLG*GREATFN Nationwide

Jun 20 2010
TLG/GREAT FUN, TRILEGIANT GREAT FUN, Billed my credit card without authorization. I have also contacted them by phone to report this scam. Norwalk, Connecticut Author: Sandwich, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: TLG/GREAT FUN(TRILEGIANT GREAT FUN) Norwalk, Connecticut

Mar 02 2010
Great Fun ,TLG Great Fun, GreatFunOnline.com, Trilegiant Great Fun, TLG*GREATFN, Unauthorized credit card charges $11.99 per month Norwalk , Connecticut Author: Underwood, Washington Great Fun (TLG Great Fun, GreatFunOnline.com, Trilegiant Great Fun, TLG*GREATFN) Norwalk, Connecticut

Feb 23 2010
FOOTSMART Footsmart shared credit card and personal information with TLG Great Fun, a fraud company Norcross, Georgia Author: Underwood, Washington FOOTSMART Norcross, Georgia

Feb 05 2010
Great Fun, TLG Great Fun charged me for nothing Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Great Fun, TLG Great Fun Internet

Jan 15 2010
TLG*Great Fun 1-800-290-8603 Billed my checking account without permission Internet, Internet Author: Ft. Mohave, Arizona Travel Services: TLG*Great Fun Internet

Jan 02 2010
Great Fun (TLG Great Fun, GreatFunOnline.com, Trilegiant Great Fun, TLG*GREATFN) TLG*TRVLADV, Trilegiant Corporation, a Delaware corporation with offices at 100 Connecticut Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06850, BOTH COMPANIES, TLG GTFN AND TLG TRAVELERS ADVANTAGE BEGAN TAKING 12.50 PER MONTH IN JUNE 2009, BANK SAID CONTACT THEM AND HAVE THEM QUIT. TAKING FROM DEBIT CARD COULD NOT PUT STOP ON IT. NO CONTACT, Internet Author: Spanish Fork, Utah Travel Services: Great Fun (TLG Great Fun, GreatFunOnline.com, Trilegiant Great Fun, TLG*GREATFN) Internet

Dec 31 2009
TLG - Great Fun same as the others charged ccard and wont give back Internet Author: , Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: TLG - Great Fun Internet

Oct 28 2009
TLG Great FUN greatfunonline.com charged for two months did not know what it was . i called and said i was enter in a survey or something . Internet, Connecticut Author: eure, North Carolina Lawyers: TLG Great FUN Internet, Connecticut

Oct 25 2009
TLG Great Fun not sure just yet they had stolen my debit crd number and is trying to take money out of my bank account doesnt say, Connecticut Author: mechanicsburg, Illinois Rotten Neighbors: TLG Great Fun , Connecticut

Sep 23 2009
TLG GREAT FUN Unauthorized credit card charge truall, Connecticut Author: Manchester,, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: TLG GREAT FUN truall, Connecticut

Sep 20 2009
TLG* GREAT FUN They have been deducting $11.99 each month for about a year now from my debit card and I don't know how to make it stop. They are a bogus company. I don't know for sure how they got my info. Blacksburg, South Carolina *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Blacksburg, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: TLG* GREAT FUN Blacksburg, South Carolina

Sep 11 2009
TLG-Great Fun I was charged 14.99 per month on my credit card which was not authorized by me or my wife. westerville, Ohio Author: san antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: TLG-Great Fun westerville, Ohio

Aug 28 2009
TLG - GREAT FUN TLG*GREATFN 866-630-1504 CT, charged me $11.99 on my credit card account. I called my cedit card company to dispute the charge right away. I was charged $11.99 with out consent. INTERNET Author: Athens, Georgia Consumer Services: TLG - GREAT FUN Internet

Jun 22 2009
TLG Shoppers Advantage & TLG Great Fun Trying to access debit card for monthly payment Trumball Connecticut Author: Hardinsburg, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TLG Shoppers Advantage & TLG Great Fun Trumball, Connecticut

May 23 2009
TLG Great Fun Unauthorized Charges Internet Author: Hemet, California Festivals & Event Services: TLG Great Fun Internet

Apr 21 2009
Classmates.com & Great FunGreat FunTLG*Great Fun CT GreatFun/Classmates credit card scam Connecticut Internet Author: Runnemede, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: TLG*Great Fun CT Internet, Connecticut

Mar 26 2009
TLG Great Fun CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD $11.99 WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION!!!!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS COMPANY IS, OR HOW THEY GOT MY INFO, BUT LUCKILY I KEEP TRACK OF MY ACCOUNTS VERY TIGHTLY, AND SAW THE FIRST CHARGE. I AM CURRENTLY STILL TRYING TO GET THEM TO STOP CHARGING MY ACCOUNT. INTERNET Author: cato, New York Miscellaneous Companies: TLG Great Fun Internet

Mar 24 2009
TLG-Great Fun 800-290-8603 CT Connecticut *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Waubeka, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: TLG-Great Fun 800-290-8603 CT Connecticut

Mar 21 2009
TLG Great Fun They charged $ 11.99 to my credit card without my authority Internet Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: TLG Great Fun Internet

Mar 20 2009
TLG GREAT FUN rEMOVED MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT REASON Connecticut Author: Watsontown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: TLG GREAT FUN Connecticut

Feb 27 2009
TLG Great Fun Ongoing monthly credit card billing scam. Internet Author: Hanbury, Other Travel Services: TLG Great Fun Internet

Feb 11 2009
TLG Great Fun Has made several charges to my account without my knowledge or consent Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Miscellaneous Companies: TLG Great Fun Internet