Company Directory | tlg-shopper
Approximately 45 Reports Found

May 20 2015
TLG Shopper / Great Fun Scam artist - takes advantage of supershuttle customers Internet Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Travel Services: TLG Shopper / Great Fun Internet

Oct 04 2014
Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Spirit Airlines fraud in conjunction with Great Fun and TLG Shopper Advantage Illinois Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Airlines: Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Illinois

Jul 08 2014
TLG Shopper Shoppers Advantage;Trilegiant Corporation another crazy internet coupon scam site ripping me off monthly for no reason Stamford Connecticut Author: Carlsbad, California Computer Marketing Companies: TLG Shopper Internet

Feb 21 2014
TLG Shopper/Great Fun Disregards cancellation, charges 16.99 fee monthly, fraud Connecticut Author: Brooklyn, New York Clothing Stores: TLG Shopper/Great Fun Select State/Province
5, Report #1119423

Jan 29 2014
TLG Shopper - Shopper's Advantage Think NO means Yes!. Internet IMPORTANT CORRECTION to my report... Author: Parkville, Missouri Consumer Services: TLG Shopper Internet
6, Report #1082081

Sep 05 2013
Great Fun (TLG Shopper) This company keeps charging me after I cancelled the membership. They are working with Spirit airlines!!!!! Nashvillle Tennessee Author: Tampa, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Great Fun Nashvillle, Tennessee

Apr 29 2013
tlg great fun/tlg shopper charged my debit card without my permission over several months Internet Author: vancouver, Washington Local Transportation: tlg great fun/tlg shopper Internet

Mar 11 2013
TLG-Shopper TLG GREAT FUN They charged me for thjngs I didnot order and took money from my debit card INTERNET Author: Bramwell, West Virginia Questionable Activities: TLG-Shopper Internet

Jan 16 2013
TLG Shopper Shopper Advantage Falsely changed for a membership that I did not want, after I ordered Tortilla pans off the TV. never received anything from the company. California Author: SAND LAKE, New York Consumer Services: TLG Shopper , California

May 08 2012

May 04 2012
TLG SHOPPER TLG GREAT FN You guys have been frauding me for years now!!! I HOPE THEY BUST U GUYSS!! internet, Internet Author: Dayton, Oregon Computer Fraud: TLG SHOPPER Internet

Feb 02 2012
Shoppers Advantage Tlg*shopper This company was calmly removing $15.99 a month from my bank account for 13 months without any authorization when I realized what was happening. I assumed my husband had jointed some club, and vise ve Internet, Internet Author: Strasburg, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Shoppers Advantage Internet

Sep 17 2011
TLG SHOPPER 212737 16 SEP 800-5264848 Lowell, Massachusetts Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: TLG SHOPPER 212737 16 SEP 800-5264848 Lowell, Massachusetts

Jun 30 2011
TLG GREATFN TLG SHOPPER Connected Rip-offs Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Columbus, Georgia Online banking: TLG GREATFN Internet

Apr 18 2011
TLG SHOPPER unauthorized charge on my crecit card, Internet Author: TECUMSEH, Ontario Credit Card Fraud: TLG SHOPPER Internet

Feb 22 2011
TLG Shopper requested refund forservices i didn't want. only rec'd one refund out of 3 charges.request not answered westville, Ohio Author: va beach, Virginia Personal Services: TLG Shopper westville, Ohio

Dec 11 2010
Travelers Advantage TLG SHOPPER; Trilegiant Corporation DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! If you cancel your account they will still charge you after! Stamford, Connecticut Author: , Texas Sales People: Travelers Advantage Stamford, Connecticut

Oct 13 2010
TLG shopper advantage TLG evguest, NICELY ROB MY MONEY, Internet Author: Justic, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: TLG shopper advantage Internet

Jun 13 2010
TLG*SHOPPER Deducting my checking account with out authorization, Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Hollis, New York Customer: TLG*SHOPPER Internet

Dec 09 2009
TLG Shopper Illegal Charge on debit card-$14.99 twice a month. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Chilllicothe, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: TLG Shopper Internet

Nov 17 2009
TLG Travel Advantage TLG Shopper, TLG EV Guest Credit card carges with no service, Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Travel Agencies: TLG Travel Advantage Internet

Oct 16 2009
TLG Shopper, Shoppers Advantage, Trilegiant Corporation Apollo Management, Affinion Group, Shoppers Advantage, Travelers Advantage, Charged my credit card for over 3 years after I canceled my trial membership Norwalk, Connecticut Author: , Arizona Consumer Services: TLG Shopper, Shoppers Advantage, Trilegiant Corporation Norwalk, Connecticut

Mar 27 2009
Tlg Shopper Adv stole money from my account without authorization Norfolk Connecticut Author: bruin, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Tlg Shopper Adv Norfolk, Connecticut

Feb 11 2009
TLG-Shopper - TLG-Privacy Guard - Trilegiant Major Ripoff Norwalk Connecticut *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Boys Ranch, Texas Financial Services: TLG-Shopper Norwalk, Connecticut

Sep 20 2008
Tlg Great Fun, Tlg Shopper, Tlg Travlers Advantage I made a reservation on line with super 8 in Julu 2008 and just recently found that 3 different tlg's had taken $11.99 to 14.99 out of my checking account NorwalkNorwalk Connecticut Author: Albion, Michigan Telemarketers: Tlg Great Fun, Tlg Shopper, Tlg Travlers Advantage Norwalk, Connecticut