Company Directory | tlg-shoppers
Approximately 37 Reports Found

Jun 06 2015
WC-Mon-Budget-Savers / TLG GreatFN / TLG Shoppers Fraudulent Credit Card Charges Minnetoka / Stamford Minnesota / Connecticut Author: Santa Clara, California Rebates: WC-Mon-Budget-Savers Nationwide

Mar 12 2015
spirit airlines/great fun/TLG shoppers SCAM!!!!! Nationwide Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Airline Companies: spirit airlines/great funds/shoppers advantage Nationwide

Mar 11 2015
TLG Shoppers. Connecticut Internet Author: VALLEY STREAM, New York Credit Card Fraud: TLG Shoppers Internet
4, Report #1203035

Jan 20 2015
TLG Shoppers Shoppers Advantage Charged $19.99 twice from my account causing an overdraft and fees!! Stanford Connecticut Author: elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: TLG Shoppers Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Spirit Airlines fraud in conjunction with Great Fun and TLG Shopper Advantage Illinois Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Airlines: Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Illinois

Apr 21 2014
TLG*SHOPPERS TLG*GREATFN These people have ripped me off for $439.39 in all last year 2013 don't know Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Travel Agencies: TLG*SHOPPERS TLG*GREATFN Nationwide

Sep 26 2013
TLG Shoppers Refuse o cancel my subscription and keep charging me CT Internet Author: florence, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: TLG Shoppers Internet

Jul 09 2013
TLG Shoppers SCAMMERS!!!!! Stamford Connecticut Author: Snellville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: TLG Shoppers Stamford, Connecticut

Apr 29 2013
tlg-shoppers TLG-SHOPPERS CREDIT CARD SCAM , Internet comment Author: wrightsville beach nc, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: tlg-shoppers Internet

Jan 26 2013
TLG Shoppers The b*stards take 21.95 off my debit card the past 3 mos. I told the a**es I did NOT want their coupons, which I never recd. anyway! I reamed out the liar today, and got a cancellation #, but had to , Internet Author: Bangor, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: TLG Shoppers Internet

Jan 02 2013
Shoppers Advantage TLG Shoppers Advantage, Trilegiant Corp. and others. - Beware of how you get signed up! Stamford, Connecticut Author: Withheld, New Jersey On-Line Business: Shoppers Advantage Stamford, Connecticut

Nov 19 2012
TLG Shoppers Advantage Trilegiant Corporation Credit card fraud , Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Telemarketers: TLG Shoppers Advantage Internet

Oct 14 2012
TLG GREAT FUN TLG shoppers advantage Scamming people who make order from tv Nashville, Tennessee Author: Ganado, Texas Telemarketers: TLG GREAT FUN Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 04 2012

Jul 21 2012
TLG Great Fun TLG Shoppers Consumer Membership Credit Card Scam Nashville, Tennessee Author: Savannah, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: TLG Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 11 2012
TLG Shoppers They got me too, all of a sudden they started charging our Capital One Card..don't know what they thought their right is in doing this..have disputed all the charges and Capital One graciously removed Internet Author: Eatonton, Georgia Specialty Stores: TLG Shoppers Internet

Jun 07 2012
TLG Shoppers Traveler's Advantage, Shopper's Advantage Charged account after cancellation Internet Author: Lakewood, Washington Travel Companies: TLG Shoppers Internet

May 19 2012
Trilegiant, Cendant, TLG Travel Advantage, TLG Shoppers Advantage incorporates AOL, Avis, Citibank, and many more in their SCAM taking your money Trilegiant Corporation Rip-Off Trumbull Connecticut Sales tactics? Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: Trilegiant, Cendant, TLG Travel Advantage, TLG Shoppers Advantage Trumbull, Connecticut

May 18 2012
TLG Shoppers TLG Shoppers or Great Fun Over a period of 6-8 months, my account was charged $19.99 sometimes twice a month. Westerville, Ohio Author: Phenix City, Alabama Weightloss Programs: TLG Shoppers Westerville, Ohio

Apr 29 2012
TLG Shoppers Advantage Affinion Group This company makes unarthorized charges without the card holder knowlege beware of this company they are theives and will make charges to you card without providing any service to you. They lure you Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: TLG Shoppers Advantage Internet

Jan 30 2012
TLG SHOPPERS This company has taken money out of my account and was not authorized by me. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Internet Fraud: TLG SHOPPERS Internet

Apr 13 2011
TLG Shoppers advantage Illegally charged me for services not authorized Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Shipping Companies: TLG Shoppers advantage Internet

Jul 07 2010
TLG Shoppers Fraudulantly withdrew funds from my bank account. Have no idea who or what this entity is. Never did busisness with them. Montgomery, Texas *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Montgomery, Texas Questionable Activities: TLG Shoppers Montgomery, Texas

Apr 16 2010
TLG*Shoppers Advantage TLG*shoppers advantage has taken 14.95 twice a month for several months before I have noticed on my bank statements without permission Internet, Internet Author: LaVerkin, Utah Internet Fraud: TLG*Shoppers Advantage Internet

Oct 01 2009
TLG*Shoppers Advantage I don't know where this company is located. I have never heard of them until a pending amount in my bank account appeared on my statement. Contacted my bank imediately for fraudelant charges. Beware of this company! I don't know how they got my cc information. I noticed a pending amount on my online bank--cancelled my credit card and reported them to my bank for fraud. Little River, South Carolina Author: Little River, South Carolina Internet: TLG*Shoppers Advantage Little River, South Carolina