Company Directory | tlg
Approximately 684 Reports Found

Sep 11 2015
TLG*BUYERADV Great Fun Dennis was very clear about the terms of cancellation and any fees I would incur. He lied. Nashville TN Author: Pleasant Hill, California Ticket Sales: TLG*BUYERADV Internet

Aug 14 2015
TLG*COMPHME TLG Showed Up on CC not being used!!! Nationwide Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: TLG*COMPHME Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Buyers Advantage TLG BuyersTLG Great I have been getting charged twice a month for $16.99 since March of 2014. Over 30 payments. not sure Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Buyers Advantage Internet

Jun 25 2015
Great Fun TLG Billed me after I cancelled Internet Author: New Paltz, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: Great Fun Internet

Jun 06 2015
WC-Mon-Budget-Savers / TLG GreatFN / TLG Shoppers Fraudulent Credit Card Charges Minnetoka / Stamford Minnesota / Connecticut Author: Santa Clara, California Rebates: WC-Mon-Budget-Savers Nationwide

May 20 2015
TLG Shopper / Great Fun Scam artist - takes advantage of supershuttle customers Internet Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Travel Services: TLG Shopper / Great Fun Internet

May 18 2015
TLG Great Fun Continually bill me even after I forced them to close my account Nashville TN Author: north franklin, Connecticut Department & Outlet Stores: TLG Great Fun Internet

May 06 2015
TLG Buyers Signed me up for this service without my knowledge and charged my account 19.99 for the past 4 months. Said they wouldn't refund my money. This is fraudulent activity in my opinion. Make sure you carefully go over your statements every month for these type of charges. Internet Author: Brandon, Florida Buying Clubs: TLG Buyers Internet
9, Report #1220631

Apr 06 2015
TLG-great-fun this place is a scam they took money from me gave me nothing and when I cancel they say I'm not a member Saginaw michigan Author: Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: TLG-great-fun

Mar 20 2015
TLG*GreatFN TLG Great Fun CT ON 031615 Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Ticket Sales: TLG*GreatFN Internet

Mar 12 2015
spirit airlines/great fun/TLG shoppers SCAM!!!!! Nationwide Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Airline Companies: spirit airlines/great funds/shoppers advantage Nationwide

Mar 11 2015
TLG Shoppers. Connecticut Internet Author: VALLEY STREAM, New York Credit Card Fraud: TLG Shoppers Internet

Mar 03 2015
TLG*BUYERS PRICELINE.COM CREDIT CARD through BARCLAY.TLG*BUYERS91043902JAN I have never signed up for the subscription to this program. Nationwide Author: Fresno, California BBB Better Business Bureau: TLG*BUYERS Nationwide
14, Report #1207035

Feb 05 2015
TLG buyers Advantage Unauthorized charges into my checking account for $16.99 DENVER Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Telemarketers: TLG buyers Advantage Nationwide
15, Report #1206220

Feb 02 2015
TLG Great Fun; Affinion Group, Inc.; Trilegiant Corporation Unauthorized Theft!!!!! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Douglas City, California Advertising / Deceptive: TLG Great Fun Norwalk, Connecticut
16, Report #1203035

Jan 20 2015
TLG Shoppers Shoppers Advantage Charged $19.99 twice from my account causing an overdraft and fees!! Stanford Connecticut Author: elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: TLG Shoppers Nationwide
17, Report #1203018

Jan 20 2015
GREAT FUN SITE TLG: GREAT FUN Cancel in 30 day scam! Cancelled...6 months later see it on deducted from my checking acct! ? Internet Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: GREAT FUN SITE Internet
18, Report #1198685

Dec 31 2014
TLG COMPHME46142412DEC They withdrawed $19.99 from my bank checking account, I don;t know what this was for. Internet Author: Bristol, Florida Questionable Activities: TLG COMPHME46142412DEC Internet

Nov 04 2014
TLG Buyer's Advantage Buyers Advantage, Trilegiant, TLG The company signed me up for membership without informing me openly. I signed up for GreatFunSite, then cancelled. I saw charges on my card for TLG*Buyers so I called up GreatFunSite, they stated I cancelled my membership during the trial period, but those charges are from another service called Buyer's Advantage. Buyer's Advantage charged me 2 times - Aug and Oct 2014. GreatFunSite patched me through to Buyer's Advantage and I cancelled the membership. They said they emailed me to confirm the membership on Aug 21st but I see *no* email from them at all, ever, on any date. I confirmed they have my correct email address. I told them I had no confirmation or knowledge of my membership with them so I demanded to have the charges taken off my card. They said they submitted for review to have the two charges taken off for $16.99 and I should check my credit card statement in 7 business days. They said there is no code she can give me for this, just to check the statement.     Internet Author: Mountain View, California Warranty Companies: TLG Buyer's Advantage Internet

Oct 04 2014
Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Spirit Airlines fraud in conjunction with Great Fun and TLG Shopper Advantage Illinois Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Airlines: Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Illinois

Sep 12 2014
TLG Buyers Advantage unauthorized monthly charged Internet Author: Canoga Park, California Air Travel: TLG Buyers Advantage Internet

Sep 02 2014
MDS/ TLG Shopper365, GREATFN these people are charging my support card and I don't even shop online! one charge of 19.99 and the other is 21.95. Author: Temple, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: MDS/ TLG Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
TLG Shopper Shoppers Advantage;Trilegiant Corporation another crazy internet coupon scam site ripping me off monthly for no reason Stamford Connecticut Author: Carlsbad, California Computer Marketing Companies: TLG Shopper Internet

Jul 08 2014
Trilegiant Great Fun TLG/Great Fun another crazy internet coupon scam site Nashville Tennessee Author: Carlsbad, California Computer Marketing Companies: Trilegiant Great Fun Internet

May 19 2014
TLG Great Fun Unaware of monthly charges Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Buying Clubs: TLG Great Fun Nationwide