Company Directory | toyota-of
Approximately 339 Reports Found

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 13 2016
Toyota of Lawton This company is made up of scam and lies. They do not follow through with anything they say. Lawton Oklahoma A scam, is a scam Author: Breckenridge, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Lawton Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
New Country Toyota of Westport Completely incompetent Westport Connecticut Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: New Country Toyota of Westport Westport, Connecticut

Aug 24 2016
Toyota of hollywood Jyorken Kennedy Terrible place Hollywood Florida Author: Orlando , Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of hollywood Hollywood, Florida
5, Report #1320032

Aug 01 2016
Toyota of San Bernardino Ripped off and neglected service San Bernardino California
Author: San Bernardino , California Auto Dealers: Toyota of San Bernardino Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Toyota of midland False advertising leads to hard working family being scammed out of money and left with a broken vehicle after one week. midland Texas
Author: midland, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of midland midland , Texas

Jul 13 2016
Auto Nation Toyota Of Ft Myers Giving a False CARFAX Report! My car had been wrecked 4 years ago! Ft Myers Florida Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto Nation Toyota Of Ft Myers Ft Myers, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Toyota of Richardson Manipulative sales tactics and dishonest pricing Richardson Texas An Idustry Insider Comments Author: Frisco, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson Richardson, Texas

Nov 07 2015
Koons Toyota of Annapolis, MD Routine service lying Annapolis, Maryland An even better option Author: EDGEWATER, Maryland Liars: Auto Repair Service: Koons Toyota of Annapolis, MD Annapolis, MD ,

Oct 13 2015

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California What were you expecting? Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California

Sep 13 2015
toyota of tampa bay I purchased a new 2015 vehicle and after almost a week I was contacted that there was an error in the paper work/financing. I returned to the dealer and had to re-sign the finance paper work, I specifically asked several times if the deal was still as originally agreed previously and was told yes. After signing I then find out the original deal that was agreed on had been changed and EVERYONE involved had LIED!!! tampa Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of tampa bay tampa, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Toyota of Dallas Toyota of Dallas Poor Customer Service and Heavy Deceptive Sales Tacticts On Extended Warranty Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Dallas Dallas,
14, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 29 2015
Toyota Motor Company Toyota of North America Design Problem Lemon Law Alternator Problems Failure Torrance california Author: Media, Pennsylvania Auto manufactures: Toyota Motor Company Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Toyota of San Bernardino !!! W A R N I N G !!! The worst, fraudulent, dishonest, Car Dealer EVER!!! W A R N I N G !!!!!! San Bernardino California
Tell us more Author: Highland , California Auto Dealers: Toyota of San Bernardino San Bernardino, California

Aug 04 2015
Toyota of Glendora scammed while trying to repair car Glendora California Author: Glendora, California Auto Repair Service: Toyota of Glendora Glendora, California

Jun 27 2015
Pat Lobb's Toyota of McKinney Toyota of McKinney Lies and more Lies, no Deals, and Lemons McKinney Texas Author: Royse City, Texas Auto Dealers: Pat Lobb's Toyota of McKinney McKinney , Texas

Jun 13 2015
Tim's Auto Group Tim's Toyota of Prescott Bait and Switch Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Tim's Auto Group Prescott, Arizona

May 23 2015
David Wilson's Toyota of Las Vegas WHILE TRYING TO PURCHASE A NEW TUNDRA I WAS VERBALLY AND ALMOST PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: David Wilson's Toyota of Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 24 2015
Toyota of Dallas Service Department Management up to General Manager Dallas Texas
Author: Carrollton, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Toyota of Dallas Dallas, Texas

Mar 01 2015
DCH Toyota of Torrance Sales Person: Anthony Lopez. It was his manager however that was the problem, and the person who lied to me. bought DCH Toyota on 2/25/15 for $13.888.00. 2/28/15 listed in LA Times, same VIN#, for $11,900.00. reduced sale price not honored Torrance California Author: Torrance, California Auto Dealers: DCH Toyota of Torrance Torrance, California
23, Report #1200499

Jan 09 2015
DeLuca Toyota in Ocala, Fl Dealership without integrity and loyalty to their customers Ocala Florida DeLuca Toyota of Ocala are The biggest Rip offs Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Dealers: DeLuca Toyota in Ocala, Fl Ocala, Florida
24, Report #1199834

Jan 06 2015
toyota of el cajon Kurt, David, (((redacted))) finance clerk identity theft by selling my social and personal info. Lied about pricing and fees. Abuse came to my home to intimidate me after giving bad yelp reviews. Refused to give me payment slips after purchase. el cajon California We Would Like To Help You Author: spring valley, California Auto Dealers: toyota of el cajon el cajon, California
25, Report #1193641

Dec 07 2014
Toyota of North Charlotte Stalking, high pressure, deaf, dumb,stupid Huntersville North Carolina Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Toyota of North Charlotte Huntersville, North Carolina