Company Directory | toyota

Dec 07 2015
Wilde Toyota Wilde Toyota Scion of West Allis THE sleaziest of salesmen, the nastiest of tactics and the number 1 leader in UNHAPPY customers in West Allis Wisconsin TOYLETOTA... Author: Grayslake, Illinois Auto Dealers: Wilde Toyota West Allis, Wisconsin

Dec 07 2015
Precision Toyota Collision Precision Toyota Body Shop Returned my truck with a broken headlight tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Precision Toyota Collision tucson, Arizona

Nov 23 2015
TOYOTA DEALERSHIP KENNESAW GA SERVICES DEPT RIP OFF SERVICE KENNESAW Georgia You Don't Need To Be Treated Like This! Author: Texas Auto Repair Service: TOYOTA DEALERSHIP KENNESAW GA KENNESAW, Georgia

Nov 22 2015
BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. JALAPENOS GRILL AND KITCHEN, JALAPENOS BALDERAS KITCHEN AND GRILL, MEXICAN, LA PARILLA, EL DIAMANT FRAUD, U-VISA, IMMIGRATION, ABUSE, TAX EVASION, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, ALIAS, THEFT, CONVERSION OF PROPERTY, REFUGE, BANK OF AMERICA, BANAMEX, MONEY LAUNDERING, ARGENTA, SAN FRANCISCO, STONESTOWN GALLERIA, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBSTS, MEXICO, JALAPENOS MEXICAN KITCHEN AND GRILL, BALDERAS DANIEL RENE, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO, LA PARILLA, XALAPA VERACRUZ, DANIEL BALDERAS, PARK MERCED, GRIJALVA DR., GARCES DR. MAQUARIE AUSTRALIA, CITY CLINIC OF SAN FRANCISCO, BERKELEY, 2020 KITTREDGE, 680 MISSION STREET, 1 POLK ST 1708, 1905, TOYOTA VENZA SILVER, San Francisco California
DANIEL BALDERAS POSING UNDERCOVER GOVERNMENT KILLINGS Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California

Nov 07 2015
Koons Toyota of Annapolis, MD Routine service lying Annapolis, Maryland An even better option Author: EDGEWATER, Maryland Liars: Auto Repair Service: Koons Toyota of Annapolis, MD Annapolis, MD ,

Nov 01 2015
Olathe Toyota Took advantage of 21 year old woman buying car alone. Olathe Kansas TOYOTA TARGETING WOMEN... Author: Shawnee, Kansas Auto Dealers: Olathe Toyota Olathe, Kansas

Oct 26 2015
National Auto Academy Lucia Melillo Auto Sales Associate TOYOTA is HIRING SALES ASSOCIATES! - Newton, NJ Newton New Jersey National Auto Academy SCAMS & LIES Author: Newton, New Jersey Auto Dealers: National Auto Academy New Jersey

Oct 24 2015
Salvage world Auction I won 2004 toyota RAV4 for $1493.00 they told me to make the pay to thier acount, since I make that payment all communacation have been cut off. Everytime I call they telling me different stories. I really need help to get my money. fort lauderdale Nationwide Author: Darby, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Salvage world Auction Nationwide

Oct 21 2015
Universal Toyota unethical deal ,financing dept.bad mistakes san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: Universal Toyota san antonio, Texas

Oct 16 2015
Abdul Latif Jameel ALJ Toyota Saudi Arabia Conspiracy and Bogus Leadership Jeddah Other Author: Minnesota Civil Rights Violators: Abdul Latif Jameel Jeddah, Other

Oct 14 2015
Southeast Toyota Co sign for granddaughter and she signed and did downpayment she change her mind. She brought the car back the next day and cancel her desposit the they ask me and my husband to sign some papers and my name wasn't never on loan after they told us to sign some papers they put the car in our name and we have no car and now force to pay for a car we don't have> Recieve call said to bring the car in for oil change and recently got a call saying we dont have have insurance and we dont have a a car but force to make pyament for a car we dont have> Savannah Georgia SETF Help Author: Pooler, Georgia Auto Dealers: Southeast Toyota Mobile, Alabama

Oct 13 2015
TOYOTA OF NORTH HOLLYWOOD NORTH HOLLYWOOD TOYOTA SCION INCORRECT DIAGNOSIS, INSTALLED WRONG PART, FAILED TO DISCLOSE WARRANTY, SCAM ARTISTS, IDIOTS NORTH HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA Question Author: north hollywood, California Auto Dealer Repairs: TOYOTA OF NORTH HOLLYWOOD NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA

Oct 09 2015
Kasper Toyota, Kasper Auto Group Took advantage of 90-year-old veteran using deceptive and unconscionable business practices. Sandusky Ohio
Author: Newburgh Heights, Ohio Auto Dealers: Kasper Toyota Sandusky, Ohio

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California What were you expecting? Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California

Oct 01 2015
Frank Toyota Service Staff Beware of Scrupulous Practices National City California Author: Lemon grove, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Frank Toyota National City, California

Sep 30 2015
Towne Toyota in Ledgewood, NJ Non disclosure of hidden defects althought they charged me for a passed safety inspection. ledgewood New Jersey Morals?? Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Towne Toyota in Ledgewood, NJ ledgewood, New Jersey

Sep 29 2015
Permaplate I bought a toyota highlander and noticed that the leather of the seat is peeling off, I file a claim and they are not cover it they said that I was my fault because I just take care of my car very poorly. chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: Permaplate chicago, Illinois

Sep 24 2015
Bev Smith Toyota no vaseline and no happy ending Fort Pierce Florida Author: ft pierce, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Bev Smith Toyota Fort Pierce, Florida

Sep 21 2015
Elmore toyota This dealer cheat money, sale manager Westminster California Author: Santa Ana, California Auto Dealers: Elmore toyota Westminster, California

Sep 13 2015
toyota of tampa bay I purchased a new 2015 vehicle and after almost a week I was contacted that there was an error in the paper work/financing. I returned to the dealer and had to re-sign the finance paper work, I specifically asked several times if the deal was still as originally agreed previously and was told yes. After signing I then find out the original deal that was agreed on had been changed and EVERYONE involved had LIED!!! tampa Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of tampa bay tampa, Florida

Sep 08 2015
355/Darcar toyota dealer 355 Toyota15401 Frederick RoadRockville, MarylandU.S.A. Rockville, Maryland
Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Auto Dealers: 355 Toyota Rockville, , Maryland

Sep 04 2015
Toyota Motor Credit Corp Toyota Financial Services TFS NO REFINANCING, NO LOYALTY TO EXISTING CUSTOMERS, STUCK WITH HIGH RATES Nationwide Let's Move On Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Car Financing: Toyota Motor Credit Corp Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Toyota of Dallas Toyota of Dallas Poor Customer Service and Heavy Deceptive Sales Tacticts On Extended Warranty Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Dallas Dallas,

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

50, Report #1252004

Sep 02 2015
Keith Pierson Toyota DAILY CALLS to my MOBILE # After complaining about their sales staff to Toyota.com~~ Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Keith Pierson Toyota Jacksonville, Florida