Company Directory | tracfone
Approximately 403 Reports Found

Feb 05 2016
Tracfone www.tracfone.com Stole my identity and $800 of service. Miami Fla Internet Author: franklin nc, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tracfone Internet

Jan 28 2016
Tracfone service expired without adequate notice Miami Florida Author: Bristol, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Jan 19 2016
Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Medley Florida Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Author: Fallon, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Medley, Florida

Jan 13 2016
TracFone Extortion by TracFone to recover their loss Miami Florida
IC3 Complaint - Yes it is a TracFone fault Author: Raymore, Missouri Telephone Companies: TracFone Miami, Florida

Dec 19 2015
Safelink Tracfone Dropped my purchased minute Miami Florida
Safelink Tracfone Dropped my purchased minute Author: Mesa, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Miami, Florida

Dec 08 2015
tracphone ripped off by tracfone. 4000 BBB complaints speak volumes about this Miami scam. They sold me parts for my phone, then told me they would not work asked me to ship them back to them in Miami registered mail, which I did. I was told my refund would take 30 days. Two months later, no refund, no explanation, will not return calls. BBB in Miami shows 4000 complains for tracfone Next stop is FFC, FTC, and Florida Department of Consumer affairs. They have my money AND my Property. RIPPED OFF Medley Florida tracphone ripped off by tracfone. 4000 BBB complaints speak volumes about this Miami scam. They sold me parts for my phone, then told me they would not work asked me to ship them back to them in Miami Author: Pensacol, Florida Telephone Companies: tracphone Medley, Florida

Dec 07 2015
TracFone Wireless Straight TalkWal-Mart They charged me $50.00 plus dollars for 4Gig and I didn't get it North Little Rock Arkansas TracFone Wireless Straight TalkWal-Mart They charged me $50.00 plus dollars for 4Gig and I didn't get it Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Internet Fraud: TracFone Wireless Internet

Nov 21 2015
Tracfone Tracfone withdrew money from my debit card after I had cancelled Eash Exchange. Unknown Nationwide Author: Madison, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Oct 19 2015
Tracfone Did NOT follow through with adding minutes to phone Miami Florida Tracfone Did NOT follow through with adding minutes to phone Author: waseca, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

Oct 13 2015
tracfone prepaid wireless tracfone is trying to rip me off for over 4,000 minutes of airtime I have paid for. Nationwide Another refusal Author: Camargo, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone prepaid wireless Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Total Wireless Tracfone thiefs ripoff scam artist rude Nationwide Prepaid... Author: charlotte, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
tracfone hacked-Filipinos-refused American- Miami Florida tracfone hacked-Filipinos-refused American- Author: roseburg, Oregon Telephones: tracfone Miami, Florida

Sep 04 2015
TRACFONE CELL PHONE MINUTES DISAPPEARED Nationwide TRACFONE CELL PHONE MINUTES DISAPPEARED Author: REDONDO BEACH, California Cellular Phone Companies: TRACFONE Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Tracfone They ripped me off for 50 minutes and then hung up on me 5 times before I got through to a supervisor. Nationwide Tracfone They ripped me off for 50 minutes and then hung up on me 5 times before I got through to a supervisor. Author: Ocean Park, Washington Telephones: Tracfone Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Tracfone Won't trransfer purchased minutes to new phone Miami, Florida Nationwide Tracfone Won't transfer purchased minutes to new phone Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
Straight Talk Wireless tracfone Liars, Thieves, false advertising, fail to honor their own policies Miami Florida alot too late now Author: Sunbury, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

Jul 29 2015
SafeLinc TracFone Wauchula Florida SafeLinc TracFone Author: Wauchula, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: safeLInc Wauchula, Florida

Jul 08 2015
tracfone Net10, Straighttalk, Pagepluscellular non-performance, rip-off Internet Author: , South Carolina Internet Service Providers: tracfone Internet

Jun 16 2015
Tracfone Tracfone deleted my minutes AFTER re-newing my account Nationwide Tracfone Tracfone deleted my minutes AFTER re-newing my account Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Telephone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jun 06 2015
Tracfone Tracfone won't give me the minutes I bought, but they will give them to some other phone that might exist. Nationwide Still no minutes and even less help Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

21, Report #1232018

May 28 2015
tracfone rip me off 4 years worth of minutes telling me that its not a tracfone and that is a straight talk phone Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: tracfone Internet

May 18 2015
straight talk Straight talk,or tracfone took my money,messed up my phone flordia Nationwide
may 31st 2015 Author: montevallo, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: straight talk Nationwide

23, Report #1220499

Apr 05 2015
straight talk .com walmart trac phones tracfone wireless I called them more than a month ago about a sim card for my grand daughter they said it was sent to Ar. plainfield, in. Indiana straight talk .com walmart trac phones tracfone wireless I called them more than a month ago about a sim card for my grand daughter they said it was sent to Ar. plainfield, in. Indiana Author: Greenville, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk .com plainfield, in., Indiana

24, Report #1219256

Apr 01 2015
TracFone TracFone Ripoff & Deleted Minutes Nebraska Nationwide TracFone TracFone Ripoff & Deleted Minutes Author: Omaha, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Mar 17 2015
Page Plus - Tracfone Tracfone PagePlusPagePlusCellular Billing Scam Miami Florida
Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Page Plus - Tracfone Internet