Company Directory | tracfone
Approximately 415 Reports Found

May 21 2016
Tracfone Tracfone remove my minutes after transferring to a new phone Nationwide Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

May 06 2016
TracFone Extortion by TracFone to recover their loss Miami Florida
IC3 Complaint - Yes it is a TracFone fault Author: Raymore, Missouri Telephone Companies: TracFone Miami, Florida

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Mar 28 2016
Straight Talk (TracFone) Straight Talk = Straight Ripoff! Miami Florida Author: Norcross, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Miami, Florida

Mar 22 2016
TracFone Wireless, Inc.- BIGGEST SCAM BIGGEST SCAM thousands of BBB Complaints Miami Florida TracFone Wireless, Inc.- BIGGEST SCAM BIGGEST SCAM thousands of BBB Complaints Author: Texas Telephones: TracFone Wireless, Inc.

Mar 17 2016
straight talk wireless owned by tracfone Stealing Data while you sleep and false advertising miami Florida straight talk wireless owned by tracfone Stealing Data while you sleep and false advertising Author: covington, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk wireless miami, Florida

Mar 16 2016
Tracfone Safelink Stolen minutes Florida Tracfone Safelink Stolen minutes Author: Clifton, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
Tracfone Straight Talk Major ripoff by tracfone Miami Florida
Tracfone Straight Talk Major ripoff by tracfone Author: Springfield, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

Mar 15 2016
tracfone DO NOT DELIVER Nationwide tracfone DO NOT DELIVER Author: circle pines, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone Nationwide

Mar 14 2016
TracFone Straight Talk I was having problems with straight talk for about 4monyhs and I sent my phone on for replacement and they said that they had sent me a new phone but they sent it a month and a half after I sent it back well by then I had already gone to a new company and they said if I sent back the new phone unopened they would refund me for the phone now they say that they never got it but I have proof showing that they received the phone and now they refuse to refund the money to me like I was told. Miami Nationwide TracFone Straight Talk I was having problems with straight talk for about 4monyhs and I sent my phone on for replacement and they said that they had sent me a new phone but they sent it a month and a Author: Springfield, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Mar 04 2016
Tracfone Strait Talk Scam Artist, Thieves, Highly untrained, rude and Caring Staff, Inconsistent answers and Procedures and lie Miami, FL Nationwide Tracfone Strait Talk Scam Artist, Thieves, Highly untrained, rude and Caring Staff, Inconsistent answers and Procedures and lie Author: Keene, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Mar 01 2016
Straight Talk Tracfone no refund Miami Florida Straight Talk Tracfone no refund Author: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Straight Talk Miami, Florida

Feb 24 2016
straight talk/ tracfone bogusly assisted in deactivation of a valid cell, and fleeced me of additional fund's in my pre paid card's , to which i lost because i'd attempted to change my cell #, back to my new cell, to which i was on the phone w/them for 90 mins, @ work, and they made me look like a fool, because Not only did they take advantage of my actual business transaction, they also deactivated, my cell! Nationwide Author: bremerton, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk/ tracfone Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Tracfone www.tracfone.com Stole my identity and $800 of service. Miami Fla Internet Author: franklin nc, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tracfone Internet

Jan 28 2016
Tracfone service expired without adequate notice Miami Florida Author: Bristol, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Jan 19 2016
Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Medley Florida Tracfone American Movil, Safelink, Straight Talk, Net 10 They are flat out thieves and liars. Their customer service agents lie and you never get the same story twice Author: Fallon, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Medley, Florida

Dec 19 2015
Safelink Tracfone Dropped my purchased minute Miami Florida
Safelink Tracfone Dropped my purchased minute Author: Mesa, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Miami, Florida

Dec 08 2015
tracphone ripped off by tracfone. 4000 BBB complaints speak volumes about this Miami scam. They sold me parts for my phone, then told me they would not work asked me to ship them back to them in Miami registered mail, which I did. I was told my refund would take 30 days. Two months later, no refund, no explanation, will not return calls. BBB in Miami shows 4000 complains for tracfone Next stop is FFC, FTC, and Florida Department of Consumer affairs. They have my money AND my Property. RIPPED OFF Medley Florida tracphone ripped off by tracfone. 4000 BBB complaints speak volumes about this Miami scam. They sold me parts for my phone, then told me they would not work asked me to ship them back to them in Miami Author: Pensacol, Florida Telephone Companies: tracphone Medley, Florida

Dec 07 2015
TracFone Wireless Straight TalkWal-Mart They charged me $50.00 plus dollars for 4Gig and I didn't get it North Little Rock Arkansas TracFone Wireless Straight TalkWal-Mart They charged me $50.00 plus dollars for 4Gig and I didn't get it Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Internet Fraud: TracFone Wireless Internet

Nov 21 2015
Tracfone Tracfone withdrew money from my debit card after I had cancelled Eash Exchange. Unknown Nationwide Author: Madison, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Oct 19 2015
Tracfone Did NOT follow through with adding minutes to phone Miami Florida Tracfone Did NOT follow through with adding minutes to phone Author: waseca, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

Oct 13 2015
tracfone prepaid wireless tracfone is trying to rip me off for over 4,000 minutes of airtime I have paid for. Nationwide Another refusal Author: Camargo, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone prepaid wireless Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Total Wireless Tracfone thiefs ripoff scam artist rude Nationwide Prepaid... Author: charlotte, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
tracfone hacked-Filipinos-refused American- Miami Florida tracfone hacked-Filipinos-refused American- Author: roseburg, Oregon Telephones: tracfone Miami, Florida

Sep 04 2015
TRACFONE CELL PHONE MINUTES DISAPPEARED Nationwide TRACFONE CELL PHONE MINUTES DISAPPEARED Author: REDONDO BEACH, California Cellular Phone Companies: TRACFONE Nationwide